Pratigya

So happy to know that Piyush is back (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

Aziya

IF-Rockerz

Aziya

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

Hello guys....all Pratigya fans out here. I'm Sara....a huge fan of Piyush Sahdev since he played brave soldier as Kulwant in the drama "Meet mila de rabba". I'm so thrilled and happy to know that he is back onscreen after a year and playing a lawyer named Amit in this serial. Hope to find a lot of friends over here who loves this show and Amit Mathur.

thanks for the warm welcome....

and I love you Piyush :))

hey sara,welcome to Pratigya forum.hey,i knw u very well.i ws a huge fan of MMDR n KULGEET.i ws a silent viewer of MMDR forum n i hv seen u  very active  in dat forum  many tyms.im also hap dat Piyushz  bk  bt  dis truly speakn.........dis lawyer's  rolez nt so challenging  dan Kulwant.hop he does gud........n welcom 1c agn

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So happy to know that Piyush is back (Page 6)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 12 September 2010 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_sparkling

Hello guys....all Pratigya fans out here. I'm Sara....a huge fan of Piyush Sahdev since he played brave soldier as Kulwant in the drama "Meet mila de rabba". I'm so thrilled and happy to know that he is back onscreen after a year and playing a lawyer named Amit in this serial. Hope to find a lot of friends over here who loves this show and Amit Mathur.

hey sara,welcome to Pratigya forum.hey,i knw u very well.i ws a huge fan of MMDR n KULGEET.i ws a silent viewer of MMDR forum n i hv seen u  very active  in dat forum  many tyms.im also hap dat Piyushz  bk  bt  dis truly speakn.........dis lawyer's  rolez nt so challenging  dan Kulwant.hop he does gud........n welcom 1c agn

wow nice to meet you...and yes I used to rule the MMDR forum. I miss that show n those days....yes i agree with u this lawyer role isn't any close to his kulwant role. He was outstanding in that role. I wonder why he even picked such naive roles...no offense

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 12 September 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zash_sparkling

wow nice to meet you...and yes I used to rule the MMDR forum. I miss that show n those days....yes i agree with u this lawyer role isn't any close to his kulwant role. He was outstanding in that role. I wonder why he even picked such naive roles...no offense

if he is in a +ve role here, then definitely the CVs want to show how an educated n sophisticated guy would behave in comparison with Krishna!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top