Pratigya

So happy to know that Piyush is back (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

Originally posted by kaasshh

aman is my husband.....LOL at frst i hated him coz i thot he will come in between our lead jodi...bt now am......he he he WinkWinkand yaa..welcome sweetie....Embarrassed i hope u have lots of fun here.....

lol.....actually tbh I never watched this drama but will now only for Piyush

nice meeting u sweetie...am Sara and you?
am kaasshh....okay here piyush is paired with avantika...aarushi....Embarrassed

oh cool....dont mind with whoever he is paired with as I love him only and dont care about the girl he is paired....lol....tell me more about his role n bout this show as I am new to this serial also
oh okay..this show is abt an obsessive lover whu married the grl he loved like mad..inspite of she hating him...well now they have actually started liking each other and falling for each other...wen suddenly the grl pratigya's father is been send to jail for the murder of angad..the real villain..piyush has entered as the brave lawyer whu though positive...bt theres a twist to it in the future(no idea wats the twist is)..... he fears nobody and is gonna fight pratigya's father's case... he is supposed to have a long run in the show...Smile i hope that helps....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So happy to know that Piyush is back (Page 4)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shashi2011

Goldie

Shashi2011

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
HI SARA ! NO I HAV JOINED dis site i this year  march ! only for Arhaan Behll! Hugm a crazzzzzzzzzzzy fan of Arhaan !but i was a regular viewer of MMDR at the time wen  it was on air at sony , my real name is shashi ! m from india , chandigarh! nice to meet u sara! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhhkasturika_kashu

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dkmystery

count me in.. Piyush has impressed me big time by his character Aman!

nice to meet you....am Sara

hey Sara, I had sent u a PM some time back LOL

really?? where, why, when??? whats ur name??

D'oh
on 21st July, wanted 2 tell u about Piyush coming in this show Tongue

oh gosh...I was busy with my job so wasn't online...how much did i missed from this show??? i wanna cry.....

thanks for ur PM n for telling me....truly appreciated....do i know u from MMDR forum?? whats ur name?

He has been here for a couple of epi. only, but I feel he outsmarted the lead!! you should have seen how some members felt threatened by him n his character n started bashing him ROFL

stephhh

serialmaniac

IF-Dazzler

serialmaniac

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha2010

aman is my husband.....LOL at frst i hated him coz i thot he will come in between our lead jodi...bt now am......he he he WinkWinkand yaa..welcome sweetie....Embarrassed i hope u have lots of fun here.....

hey kasshhuu u know who's gonna b my hubby in ur ff.............................ROFL

chk out.....................Embarrassed
Shaadi ka invitation bhi nahi mila???CryCryCryCryCry

kasturika_kashu

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged

lol.....actually tbh I never watched this drama but will now only for Piyush

nice meeting u sweetie...am Sara and you?
am kaasshh....okay here piyush is paired with avantika...aarushi....Embarrassed

oh cool....dont mind with whoever he is paired with as I love him only and dont care about the girl he is paired....lol....tell me more about his role n bout this show as I am new to this serial also
oh okay..this show is abt an obsessive lover whu married the grl he loved like mad..inspite of she hating him...well now they have actually started liking each other and falling for each other...wen suddenly the grl pratigya's father is been send to jail for the murder of angad..the real villain..piyush has entered as the brave lawyer whu though positive...bt theres a twist to it in the future(no idea wats the twist is)..... he fears nobody and is gonna fight pratigya's father's case... he is supposed to have a long run in the show...Smile i hope that helps....

thanks a lot for the info. I am not that crazy about this drama, only will watch it till Piyush is in whether he is  good or bad. But according to the TB news, he is playing a parallel lead right? ANywho...am happy to see him on tv after a year n 2 months

thanks Kaasshh....Kasho... ;)

kasturika_kashu

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehaarhaan

HI SARA ! NO I HAV JOINED dis site i this year  march ! only for Arhaan Behll! Hugm a crazzzzzzzzzzzy fan of Arhaan !but i was a regular viewer of MMDR at the time wen  it was on air at sony , my real name is shashi ! m from india , chandigarh! nice to meet u sara! Hug

same here, Shashi...nice meeting u too

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged

He has been here for a couple of epi. only, but I feel he outsmarted the lead!! you should have seen how some members felt threatened by him n his character n started bashing him ROFL

yes I feel the same too and it should be so as I know how talented and capable actor he truly is.

haha no comments for bashers...

_dkmystery_

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged

aman is my husband.....TongueLOLLOLLOLLOL at frst i hated him coz i thot he will come in between our lead jodi...bt now am......he he he WinkWinkand yaa..welcome sweetie....Embarrassed i hope u have lots of fun here.....

abey kaasshh ka hogaya thumho ko?...thora dhimaag tho teek hai na? pagla tho naahi gaye?...kal thak krishna krishna karthi thi aaj party bathalgaye...that too wo dubaaghoor aman kay saath...you ditched my krishAngryLOL...i hate you for that...AngryROFL 

Edited by shumi. - 24 July 2010 at 10:55am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top