Pratigya

So happy to know that Piyush is back (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

Shashi2011

Goldie

Shashi2011

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

Originally posted by snehaarhaan

wat was the climax of dat srial plzz tell !

that serial was about a punjabi girl name Geet (Surilie Gautam) and her husband is Sikh soldier of Indian army named Kulwant (Piyush Sahdev).  At first they didn't love each other as kulwant loved another girl and had to marry her due to certain circumstances. Then they fall for each other like typical hindi serials...lol....and Geet became pregnant as he went to the Indian-Pakistan border. Later all thought he is dead but geet had firm believe that he isn't. Then he returned back home while she was about to marry his brother....phew....but they reunite and Kulwant was happy to know about his wife being pregnant. The climax was that he fought with the terrorist from pakistan and captured them like a brave Indian army and everyone of his family is happy and united as they expect the birth of his baby and marriage of his brother.

The show ended abruptly in just 104 episode as the channel had problem with production house. It ended in May 21st of 2009

hope it helps...if u want to know more about the show, picture, video, video mix then can sneak peek the forum which is solely made for Piyush Sahdev & Surilie. Link is in my signature....

-Sara
 thanx a lott sara! SmileSmilei missed d climax dat time ! d show was wonderfull !ClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So happy to know that Piyush is back (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhainArhaan

m piyushz fan cux ma sis kashh lubs him:p

interesting....haha

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

count me in.. Piyush has impressed me big time by his character Aman!

nice to meet you....am Sara

hey Sara, I had sent u a PM some time back LOL

really?? where, why, when??? whats ur name??

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged

D'oh
on 21st July, wanted 2 tell u about Piyush coming in this show Tongue

stephhh

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

Originally posted by kaasshh

aman is my husband.....LOL at frst i hated him coz i thot he will come in between our lead jodi...bt now am......he he he WinkWinkand yaa..welcome sweetie....Embarrassed i hope u have lots of fun here.....

lol.....actually tbh I never watched this drama but will now only for Piyush

nice meeting u sweetie...am Sara and you?
am kaasshh....okay here piyush is paired with avantika...aarushi....Embarrassed

oh cool....dont mind with whoever he is paired with as I love him only and dont care about the girl he is paired....lol....tell me more about his role n bout this show as I am new to this serial also

kasturika_kashu

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
PLEASE TELL ME...

when this show is telecast n repeats in Bangladesh time as I dont wanna miss it now

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged

wat was the climax of dat srial plzz tell !

that serial was about a punjabi girl name Geet (Surilie Gautam) and her husband is Sikh soldier of Indian army named Kulwant (Piyush Sahdev).  At first they didn't love each other as kulwant loved another girl and had to marry her due to certain circumstances. Then they fall for each other like typical hindi serials...lol....and Geet became pregnant as he went to the Indian-Pakistan border. Later all thought he is dead but geet had firm believe that he isn't. Then he returned back home while she was about to marry his brother....phew....but they reunite and Kulwant was happy to know about his wife being pregnant. The climax was that he fought with the terrorist from pakistan and captured them like a brave Indian army and everyone of his family is happy and united as they expect the birth of his baby and marriage of his brother.

The show ended abruptly in just 104 episode as the channel had problem with production house. It ended in May 21st of 2009

hope it helps...if u want to know more about the show, picture, video, video mix then can sneak peek the forum which is solely made for Piyush Sahdev & Surilie. Link is in my signature....

-Sara
 thanx a lott sara! SmileSmilei missed d climax dat time ! d show was wonderfull !Clap

u r welcome n glad to know that u used to watch that show back then. Do i know u from the MMDR forum, whats ur name??

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged

D'oh
on 21st July, wanted 2 tell u about Piyush coming in this show Tongue

oh gosh...I was busy with my job so wasn't online...how much did i missed from this show??? i wanna cry.....

thanks for ur PM n for telling me....truly appreciated....do i know u from MMDR forum?? whats ur name?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top