Celebrity Fan Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:WhatMattersToMeIsYou (Page 151)

Post Reply New Post

Page 151 of 151

Page 1 Page 150
Page   of 151

kvva

kvva

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Originally posted by kvva

Guys, What is your take on this. Did you people already discuss about this possibility.

In precap, I guess Ridz said that dialogue because : Sid looked little uncomfortable when she mentioned Arman in the other precap. Even if it is the case, I hope we get a nice meaning ful scene

Even if this happens, I want Sid to stop from Ridz doing what she is doing and telling her that he completely trusts her.
Yes definately this is what should happen, Sid stopping her etc

Finally I want a day to come when Ridz herself runs to Sid and confess her feelings.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:WhatMattersToMeIsYou (Page 151)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnnaNAshley

do you think sid will ignore her talking about Armaan like that coa they seemed fine in the precap?
Sid visible and calm reaction to what Ridz just said about Armaan in the coming up precap bit was natural i felt 

You know its exactly how anybody would react after Ridz says hope he is ok, To be honest Sid is going on about ArSh and worried for them, so Ridz will be too but when Ridz says hope he is ok that doesnt mean Sid doubts her in a way, its that natural reaction you get, its called human, just a knowledging what she said and thats justifed in a way, yes they moved on but alittle insecurity Sid will have in a way

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ragz2009norzar

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Guys, What is your take on this. Did you people already discuss about this possibility.

In precap, I guess Ridz said that dialogue because : Sid looked little uncomfortable when she mentioned Arman in the other precap. Even if it is the case, I hope we get a nice meaning ful scene

Even if this happens, I want Sid to stop from Ridz doing what she is doing and telling her that he completely trusts her.

Finally I want a day to come when Ridz herself runs to Sid and confess her feelings.
To be honest, Ridz in her little actions and how she is with him and the way she is effected by Sid and how she talks to him, tells us all and Sid that she loves him, her actions says all this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

norzar

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
hi

the insecurity will have postive effects too

norzar

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

kvva

kvva

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

To be honest, Ridz in her little actions and how she is with him and the way she is effected by Sid and how she talks to him, tells us all and Sid that she loves him, her actions says all this

But I think any relation requires constant assurance from one another. A continuous assurance is a must for a healthy relationship.  Especially a realtion like marriage. It need not be ILUs, but something which convey such meaning.  Sometimes, some  verbal things  also. They have to delivered by both of them towards the other person in a regular basis.

But, here madam has hardly done her job.  Sid definitely needs some verbal assurance from her. Just like how she needs it.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top