Most popular member - Page 3

Poll

Whos the most popular member in this forum?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
@Sonuu:I think a popular member is someone who has been active in this forum for the longest time and its you..no second thoughts on this...So I think u deserve to win this poll😳..Also I m a bit partial here because I hv to obviously choose between You and SRKjiπŸ˜†...I like SRKji also for her loyalty towards her favouritesπŸ‘..but well sinse we share a certain Mr.Khurana..so I m giving it to youπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

@Shyam:Ab yeh buttering yahaan kyun ho rahee haiπŸ€”πŸ˜›
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well shonuuji has a great skill...which I do not....in fact im greatly indebted to her😊
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yaar yeh kis mushakil mein daal diya hai tumne!! mujhe toh dono ki hi post ka intezaar rahta hai & i vote 4 both .plz ek option shonnu & jyoti dono ka ektha bhi rakho!!!πŸ‘πŸΌmaine issliye vote nahi kiya hai.

and yaar srkluvr  also cums2  2nd slot.so don't mind dear srkluvr.😊
IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well this is really a tough choice to make; each one is popular in her own way;πŸ˜† but if i have to choose one its going to be dear shonuu, who gave me innumerable moments of breathless laughter by her extraordinary sense of humor and Xrated comments πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ; truely i have such hearty laughs with my sister whom i meet not-so-often now, πŸ˜’ as she sits far away from me, geographically.. so thank u shonuu for compensating all those moments i missed, through ur super-duper posts....
but u 3 - shonuu, jyothi and sanaya really make this forum very 'live and kicking' πŸ˜† ; hugs to all of u πŸ€—Edited by IisBliss - 13 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IisBliss

well this is really a tough choice to make; each one is popular in her own way;πŸ˜† but if i have to choose one its going to be dear shonuu, who gave me innumerable moments of breathless laughter by her extraordinary sense of humor and Xrated comments πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ; truely i have such hearty laughs with my sister whom i meet not-so-often now, πŸ˜’ as she sits far away from me, geographically.. so thank u shonuu for compensating all those moments i missed, through ur super-duper posts....
but u 3 - shonuu, jyothi and sanaya really make this forum very 'live and kicking' πŸ˜† ; hugs to all of u πŸ€—

ohh I dint know abt this new progress...πŸ˜† Congrats Shonuu Daling πŸ‘
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think all the 3

shonnu with her hillarious posts

jyothiji with her updates , informations and 12 yrs of serial experiance

srk lvr with her arguments and laws

Viji79 thumbnail
Had there been more choices, I would have chosen Mages too. She and Jyoti are equal favorites to me.
shonnu ji.... u are the best undoubtedly.... πŸ˜›
rakun 4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

I told u naa Kaj I think my soul is attached to Tapu's! Thats why I cannot hate her!

neither can i πŸ˜‰

vese koi pichle janam ka rishta tu nahi πŸ˜†
aroradaks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1