How Long!!!

Poll

How long do you think this show will continue and what might they show

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
When do you think this show will end 😑 I just want it to finish off in another 4-5 months By the end of this year with Taps exposed How would it end Kuch aisa na ho ki all present couples vanish and all fresh couples πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divy609

When do you think this show will end 😑 I just want it to finish off in another 4-5 months By the end of this year with Taps exposed How would it end Kuch aisa na ho ki all present couples vanish and all fresh couples πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† divya, sounds like a new year resolution ; well i think u should have had another option / if u can make up ur mind right today 😑 ....
otherwise i'l go for option 3 children grandchildren and great grandchildren u remember the very famous proverb in kannada, "paapi chiraayu" which means paapi ka ayush (age) forever hota hai (oh thts a coarse translation, sorry couldnt immediately think of the appropriate hindi words πŸ˜† )
shivani9 thumbnail
πŸ˜†..one day it will def end πŸ˜†,  Death is the ultimate truth n death of .......will bring the end of UttaranπŸ‘πŸΌ
divy609 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivani109

πŸ˜†..one day it will def end πŸ˜†, Death is the ultimate truth n death of .......will bring the end of UttaranπŸ‘πŸΌ

No Shivani Not one day It's like "Better Late than Never" If they don't do it now they will lose big time!!! I go crazy watching this....And I don't leave it also since I wanna see Taps exposed πŸ˜† I'm waiting for that day...Would love to see THE END tag 😍

@Shalini: Right Shalini "Paapi Chiraayu" πŸ˜† Even Paapis realise once in their lifetime but this one never realises Whatever she does is always right aur Pyaar ke liye πŸ˜†Edited by divy609 - 13 years ago
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hmm interesting one divya... all i can say is i m single  right now... will get married have kids..and when my kids will be old enough to get married then this show will end...............
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: divy609

No Shivani Not one day It's like "Better Late than Never" If they don't do it now they will lose big time!!! I go crazy watching this....And I don't leave it also since I wanna see Taps exposed πŸ˜† I'm waiting for that day...Would love to see THE END tag 😍

@Shalini: Right Shalini "Paapi Chiraayu" πŸ˜† Even Paapis realise once in their lifetime but this one never realises Whatever she does is always right aur Pyaar ke liye πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†...I like ur interpretation darling...πŸ‘πŸΌ
divy609 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonuu

hmm interesting one divya... all i can say is i m single right now... will get married have kids..and when my kids will be old enough to get married then this show will end...............

Yeah then U can clear their doubts also Aisi Thi Taps Ye Sab Kiya Phir bhi Thik-Thaak Hain But this idiot Ichcha tried being Mahaan and became like this-Moral classes πŸ˜†And what if they like Veer and Taps and tell " Ma, U don't have taste at all See how much passion ,chemistry they have....Kuch tho Seekho Ma" πŸ˜†
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Divya it is already yawn yaar πŸ˜†