Uttaran

How Long!!!

Poll Question: How long do you think this show will continue and what might they show

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [7.14%]
1 [7.14%]
9 [64.29%]
3 [21.43%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

divy609

IF-Dazzler

divy609

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 6:15am | IP Logged
When do you think this show will end Angry I just want it to finish off in another 4-5 months By the end of this year with Taps exposed How would it end Kuch aisa na ho ki all present couples vanish and all fresh couples Silly Silly Silly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamsshonuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How Long!!!" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IisBliss

Goldie

IisBliss

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

When do you think this show will end Angry I just want it to finish off in another 4-5 months By the end of this year with Taps exposed How would it end Kuch aisa na ho ki all present couples vanish and all fresh couples Silly Silly Silly

LOL LOL divya, sounds like a new year resolution ; well i think u should have had another option / if u can make up ur mind right today Angry ....
otherwise i'l go for option 3 children grandchildren and great grandchildren u remember the very famous proverb in kannada, "paapi chiraayu" which means paapi ka ayush (age) forever hota hai (oh thts a coarse translation, sorry couldnt immediately think of the appropriate hindi words LOL )

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged
LOL..one day it will def end LOL,  Death is the ultimate truth n death of .......will bring the end of UttaranThumbs Up

IisBliss

divy609

IF-Dazzler

divy609

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani109

LOL..one day it will def end LOL, Death is the ultimate truth n death of .......will bring the end of UttaranThumbs Up

No Shivani Not one day It's like "Better Late than Never" If they don't do it now they will lose big time!!! I go crazy watching this....And I don't leave it also since I wanna see Taps exposed LOL I'm waiting for that day...Would love to see THE END tag Day Dreaming

@Shalini: Right Shalini "Paapi Chiraayu" LOL Even Paapis realise once in their lifetime but this one never realises Whatever she does is always right aur Pyaar ke liye LOL

Edited by divy609 - 23 July 2010 at 6:47am

IisBlissshivani9

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged
hmm interesting one divya... all i can say is i m single  right now... will get married have kids..and when my kids will be old enough to get married then this show will end...............

IisBlissdivy609

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Originally posted by shivani109

LOL..one day it will def end LOL, Death is the ultimate truth n death of .......will bring the end of UttaranThumbs Up

No Shivani Not one day It's like "Better Late than Never" If they don't do it now they will lose big time!!! I go crazy watching this....And I don't leave it also since I wanna see Taps exposed LOL I'm waiting for that day...Would love to see THE END tag Day Dreaming

@Shalini: Right Shalini "Paapi Chiraayu" LOL Even Paapis realise once in their lifetime but this one never realises Whatever she does is always right aur Pyaar ke liye LOL

LOL...I like ur interpretation darling...Thumbs Up

divy609

divy609

IF-Dazzler

divy609

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

hmm interesting one divya... all i can say is i m single right now... will get married have kids..and when my kids will be old enough to get married then this show will end...............

Yeah then U can clear their doubts also Aisi Thi Taps Ye Sab Kiya Phir bhi Thik-Thaak Hain But this idiot Ichcha tried being Mahaan and became like this-Moral classes LOLAnd what if they like Veer and Taps and tell " Ma, U don't have taste at all See how much passion ,chemistry they have....Kuch tho Seekho Ma" LOL

IisBliss

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Divya it is already yawn yaar LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

orapagolIisBlissdivy609

Post Reply New Post

Go to top