punishment for kavi and mani give ur vote- must!!

Poll

what punishment should be given to mani and kavi?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

hi friends thought of conducting a poll regarding the current track of bell and kavi's behavior they defenetly need to be given punishment so what kind of punishment can be given to them give ur vote to the possible punishment i had suggested and ur opinion on it. i know i am too harsh in some of the choice so pls forgive me.

give ur own choice which is left out of this list and do comment

i will go for the fourth choice "both 1 and 2"

Edited by Rishi87 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rishi, they don't need any punishment - their marriage itself is a punishment for both - considering Kavi's prime
intention is to spite Omni !!!
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: rojapoooo

Rishi, they don't need any punishment - their marriage itself is a punishment for both - considering Kavi's prime
<div></div>

ya wat u said is rite roja on their decision...
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rojapoooo

you r right, roja. ut i loved to see them flight like cat and dog. let them hate each other. and it will super if bell start looking for new channel again๐Ÿ˜‰
vaish316 thumbnail

yes they both should regret marrying each other and be jealous to see amutha living happily with vasu.. ๐Ÿ˜ก and/or maniarasu should go after another gal and then kavitha will feel the same way as amutha.. ๐Ÿ‘

Edited by vaish316 - 13 years ago
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They certainly deserve some sort of comeuppance...they've been too smug recently, for my liking. Anything that makes them regret their treatment towards Amutha should be enough!Edited by brinny_g - 13 years ago