Uttaran

Iccha kicked out and Veeya Masti:SBS/SBB (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 5:42am | IP Logged
DAMN! jyoti ji u made me excited yaar! By writing veeya masti I actually thought they went ahead and did ahem ahem by mistake!LOL U made me sooo joyous! Well this is why im thinking maybe this article is wrong and chughalkhor aunty is saying what this article is saying...well lets see!Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Iccha kicked out and Veeya Masti:SBS/SBB (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

And Sonuu...controlAngry...breathe in breathe out..Dr.Maan will come tonight with your spl medicineWinkTongue

oh make sure doctor jee comes after taking his protein shake and alone as well....................ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBlissjyoti06tiny15

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 5:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shivani109

tqs for the info JyotiLOL, I guess thts the best thing that can ever happen to ichchaThumbs Up, us Bundela bar  mein rakha kya hai, bewakuff bundela  buffaloesLOL,
 correct me if i,m wrong i guess its  nandish rashmi masti n not Veer Tapsaya mastiWinkBig smile..whats so new abt tht its been happaening for so long, n its so stale i guess,  Thumbs Down
Shivani they were in their characters and the reporter was addressing them as Veer and Tappu only..the SBS segment was about on-screen husband-wives of small screenOuch...Thats why I m pissed off with the mediaAngry

If u see other shows like Pavitra Rishta..u will not see any Manav and Shravni scoops even though they r together..because Shravni is more like a vamp in the show and main heroine is Archana..so the scoops r always related to Manav and Archana together..but its the opposite in UttaranDead

Tqs for ur clarification Jyoti, hmm thank God I dont watch any soaps anymore but my highly addicting bonding with few ppl here brings me to this forumEmbarrassed, i guess the media's meaningess sagas make these actors look so cheappp, I dont find joy in such meaning things anyways...Embarrassed, U have a nice day..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBlissjyoti06

IisBliss

Goldie

IisBliss

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

oh jyoti i m not in my senses today so i was reading jogi thakur as jyoti thakur in the first part.....LOL..... well i have already predicted that mai's son's lollipop is of no use for them so son is over then lollipop should also be trashed... wah kya family ha... sab ki head shave kerwa don abhi.....Angry

shave kyun shonuu ; itna hardwork karne ki kyaa zaroorat; jussst ssnnaattcch their wiigsss.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL oh god am laughing like hell pls bear with my the spellingss.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL

as far as the SBS, borring yaar ;; arunima and co, u really need to ask rohit abt iccha

Edited by IisBliss - 23 July 2010 at 5:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tapeygadivy609jyoti06tiny15shonuu

IisBliss

Goldie

IisBliss

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged

<strong></strong>
And Sonuu...controlAngry...breathe in breathe out..Dr.Maan will come tonight with your spl medicineWinkTongue

oh make sure doctor jee comes after taking his protein shake and alone as well....................ROFL

now this sets the standard for XXXX; way to go .ROFL.ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06shonuu

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IisBliss

<strong></strong>

now this sets the standard for XXXX; way to go .ROFL.ROFL

meri pol mat kholiye... "a public service message for all forum members"........Approve

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBlissdivy609jyoti06tiny15

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Gosh u went through that crazy protein shake postROFL..we r hving a field day thereLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonuu

rakun 4eva

IF-Dazzler

rakun 4eva

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 6:25am | IP Logged
wow veeya segment how could i miss it i m going 2 watch it now
thx for update jyoti

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

Post Reply New Post

Go to top