Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 4:41am | IP Logged

Hello everyone..I m as usual back with my daily dose of Sccops from SBS/SBB and U me aur TVLOLTongue

As usual the media people once again were all chipkofied to Uttaran sets..so we hv lots of scoops for today as wellLOL

Heres all the update...

Update of Ume aur TV and SBB(Sinse both showed the same shoot)

Jogi Thakur has reached Bundela house...Ichha is crying in his armsCry...Ichha is wearing a white saree now..look is that of a widowOuch...some huge hungama in going in the house where Mai asks Ichha to leave the house sinse she is responsible for snatching away both her sonsOuch;Damini and Jogi try to defend Ichha but Mai is adamant and wants Ichha out of the house..poor Ichha standing in the middle and cryingCry;Reporter says that Mai will kick Ichha out of the house nowOuch;Damini in her interview too says the same thingOuch..

Behind the scenes its shown that all actors r now bored of shooting this Shok-Sabha scene and using glycerine everydayLOLOuch;In fact Ayub Khan(Jogi Thakur) even asks the director to take the shot quickly as he needs to goLOLLOL...Reporter too asks when will all this Maatam end nowLOLOuch

Update of SBS(its a fun segment nad not related to Uttaran show)

On SBS they were showing a special segment where all on-screen wives r closing their on-screen husband's eyes with their hands and asking them to put the bindi on their forehead at perfect placeLOLEmbarrassed

So even Veer-Tappu were included in this segment...yes they came as a couple hereOuch...Rashmi closes Nandish's eyes with her hands and then Nandish tries to put the bindi on her foreheadLOL;First Nandish ends up putting the bindi near her noseLOL..but then in the second attempt he gets it perfect...Both as usual acting like a happy couple in loveSleepy,...

Thats it from me nowBig smile

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

orapagolgallu4evaPrincessFiIisBlissregallaAurora.sonia77divy609rakun 4evaarunima_LUITArushi.ammoostiny15SRKLuvrrashi85shyamsshonuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Iccha kicked out and Veeya Masti:SBS/SBB" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Oh God no end to Ichcha's rona dhona in sight Angry 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609jyoti06tiny15

divy609

IF-Dazzler

divy609

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Shocked What????This is so much different from the rest of the articles Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06tiny15

gallu4eva

gallu4eva

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 4:47am | IP Logged
thanks alot jyoti
sound interesting ...nandish putting bindi on rashmi forhead so cute Embarrassed

God bless them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rakun 4evajyoti06

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 4:50am | IP Logged
And now the saddest part is Nandish and Rashmi r grabbing all limelights in the media...whereas poor Tina has not given a single interview after Vansh's deathOuch..they could hv at least showed her sad interview only ..like whats her reaction now ..or what will she do next...but no instead media is busy promoting the new love birds in town who r hving fun in bindi competitionLOLConfused

I knew once Rohit is out of the show..Tina will b sidelined in all the Media Buzz and Nand-Rash will grab eyeballs...this is exactly whats happening nowOuch...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBlissdivy609cjs369anu rulztiny15shyams

divy609

IF-Dazzler

divy609

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 4:57am | IP Logged
But Jyoti where will Ichcha go from here???What's wrong with that Mai Angry Angry I donno but will Taps be exposed at the end of all this tamasha Angry

cjs369jyoti06tiny15

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 4:59am | IP Logged
tqs for the info JyotiLOL, I guess thts the best thing that can ever happen to ichchaThumbs Up, us Bundela bar  mein rakha kya hai, bewakuff bundela  buffaloesLOL,
 correct me if i,m wrong i guess its  nandish rashmi masti n not Veer Tapsaya mastiWinkBig smile..whats so new abt tht its been happaening for so long, n its so stale i guess,  Thumbs Down

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBlisscjs369anu rulzjyoti06tiny15

sweetgal2001

Goldie

sweetgal2001

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 5:02am | IP Logged
iccha deserves that,im happy

orapagol-Anu13-jyoti06

Post Reply New Post

Go to top