safeplacetoland

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Hug
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeks!!!

Man this is crazzzyyy!

Loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mou.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS:A Fairytale-pg4 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sariska_mnarti

IF-Rockerz

sariska_mnarti

Posted: 23 October 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Amazing

no words 2 say

loved it

Mou.

Payal-15

IF-Stunnerz

Payal-15

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Wonderful OS Mou!!!Big smile

Loved itDay Dreaming

Mou.

a little faith

Goldie

a little faith

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Dearest Mou,

Two people you said!  I suppose I should have inferred more subjectively than objectively.

Here are a few delights that compelled me to go back and linger longer,

"Though he was really nor able to find anything special about it" As we discussed before, honour is where you place it, as are special people and places, we do not really choose them, destiny does that for us.

He just couldn't possibly hide that glow in his face & that shine in his eyes whenever he is with her,his happiness automatically comes out in his face & also in his mouth 'he just can't stop hinting to her abt that!! How often our heart's reveal our secrets despite ourselves? 

She never really judge him on the basis of those differences..she always looks into the real person he is'.& that thought actually managed to carry a ray of hope in his mind, always. We always hope to surround ourselves with people who understand our reality so that despite those 'pretenses' we adorn ourselves with for the battles of life, if we wound our souls and fail to recognize, they help bandaged back to life our light, which we only hope to keep lit for them!

He didn't know what to feel as he was not even recognizing his own feelings.Heart yah haath?! :)

Mou, I liked the substance and the pace was superb, it matched every beat of my heart and forced it further and faster onto the next 'verb'!  Lovely!   

Love Sabah

Edited by a little faith - 24 October 2010 at 1:47pm

Mou.

lovely.ravs

Goldie

lovely.ravs

Posted: 27 October 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
awesome mou...

loved reading u r OS .......Smile

Mou.

Yashh...

IF-Rockerz

Yashh...

Posted: 29 October 2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Mou. Hug
loved reading u r OS yaar!...
good jobSmile

Mou.

AmyArTiMayUr

IF-Rockerz

AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Mou..WOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! ClapStarClap And you said you are not a writer...seriously girlLOLLOL

The whole OS was sooo out of this world...it seemed so real and i felt as if i was standing just nearby watching every single thing that was going onEmbarrassedEmbarrassed i wish i wasTongueTongue

The lines in the card were lovely...but i loved this line the most-- Life was not bad for them individually before, but with the gift of togetherness it just became a lot more beautiful for him, for her & for them!!!!!!!

It is BEAUTIFUL....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Please please please do write moreBig smileBig smileHug

Mou.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top