Bigg Boss 4 Likely Contestants: Post Here Only

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Bigg Boss 4 gets super thief Bunty

Delhi's super thief Bunty, on whose life Oye Lucky Lucky Oye was based, has been signed for the next season of the show.

Remember the Abhay Deol starrer Oye Lucky Lucky Oye? The Punjabi rap song Superchor should ring a bell. The story of the film is loosely based on the life of Devinder Singh alias Bunty, the super chor who created quite a stir in Delhi with his clever robberies. Bunty robbed over 300 houses and 100 showrooms in Delhi, before he was finally nabbed in 2007.

But the super chor, as the film clearly elucidates, had the police clueless about his whereabouts for over five years.

Turns out Bunty the super chor is now reformed and will be seen making his TV debut in the popular show Bigg Boss as one of the contestants. Bunty has already been signed on to be one of the 13 contestants but the matter is still under wraps.

Our source said, "It was the idea of one of the creative heads of the channel and it was not an easy task to meet him. Bunty is known to be on the run and keeps on changing his phone numbers.

When he was finally contacted, he was surprised at the offer but eventually accepted it.

He has signed the contract and has also signed an agreement where he won't be allowed to talk to the media or reveal anything about the show."

Another source in the industry said, "This show is known to get controversial characters to grab eyeballs. When the show roped in Monica Bedi or Rahul Mahajan, who are both controversial figures, the show was discussed in the media extensively."

When contacted, the channel officials refused to comment on the news. For now, Bunty too has managed to remain unavailable for comment but then again, this super chor has always been good at evading people.

source : http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Bigg-Boss-4-gets-super-thief-Bunty/articleshow/6203865.cms
Edited by Ishan. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Ishan.

Bigg Boss 4 gets super thief Bunty

Turns out Bunty the super chor is now reformed and will be seen making his TV debut in the popular show Bigg Boss as one of the contestants. Bunty has already been signed on to be one of the 13 contestants but the matter is still under wraps.

Our source said, "It was the idea of one of the creative heads of the channel and it was not an easy task to meet him. Bunty is known to be on the run and keeps on changing his phone numbers.

This two paras are contradicting.. in the first one it says he is reformed and in the next one it says he is on the run and keep changing phone numbers.. lolz.. if he is on the run.. wont the police caught him when he shows up.. and also if this news is true and Bunty is really going to participate in BB4 then police should go and ask BB creatives where is he.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by sweta01 - 13 years ago
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I agree , even I was confused about it when I read the article , if he is on run then how can he be in BB house ? 😲 Won't the police go and raid the BB house then ?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and why is the BB team wanting to have thieves in the house ? 😲 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
BB log just wants publicity.. any way... πŸ˜† Bring controversial people inside the house and media will be on your show like anything.. free ki publicity.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but problem for some... πŸ˜‰ 🀣
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ishan.

<font color="#990000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree , even I was confused about it when I read the article , if he is on run then how can he be in BB house ? 😲 Won't the police go and raid the BB house then ?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and why is the BB team wanting to have thieves in the house ? 😲 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
</font>

Pehle BB house ka address pata hona chaie naπŸ˜†

sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sweta01

BB log just wants publicity.. any way... πŸ˜† Bring controversial people inside the house and media will be on your show like anything.. free ki publicity.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but problem for some... πŸ˜‰ 🀣

Shiney/Kaka/Bunty/Bar dancer..lagta hai kisi ke saath kuch to hone wala hai show meinπŸ˜•
.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
The latest buzz is that Ashmit Patel, actress Amisha Patel's brother who has some B grade movies to his credit has been apparently signed on for the fourth season of Bigg Boss

It is believed that negotiations were on with Ashmit for sometime now and in all likelihood, he has been signed on. Apparently, according to sources the channel is planning to have a pregnant lady as one of the 14 contestants. It is believed that this development is a result of new format of the show. Neetu Chandra is too believed to be a part of the show.

Informs our source from the show, ''Negotiations were on with Patel for sometime and it is believed that he has almost given his nod of approval to the show. Neetu Chandra too is believed to be a part of the show. She was always ready to do television if the money offered to her was good. Also there will be a pregnant lady on the show along with other participants. This is as per the latest format of the show. Bar dancer Tarannum too is a part of the show. Things are not clear on Lisa Ray as yet but the production house is keen on having her.''

We sent a text message to Patel but he did not revert. Ashwini Yardi, programming head Colors and Deepak Dhar, Endemol India country head, didn't respond to our text message too.

Hosted by heartthrob Salman Khan, Bigg Boss season 4 is tipped to be launching on October 2nd.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Ashmit-Patel-in-Bigg-Boss-4&xfile=2010/September/News_20100913_21
downandout thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mona Singh, Ram Kapoor in Bigg Boss 4?
Buzz up!

Bigg Boss is known to provide shelter to television personalities who have reached the Plateau of their acting career and are looking for refreshing change to kick start their career hoping for new innings.

After Sara Khan aka Sadhana quit Bidaai which also stirred the , Rajan Shahi, she started looking for an opportunity better than Bidaai that catapulted her to instant fame. Bigg Boss signed her on. And now our sources inform us that reality queen Mona Singh who has never lost a reality show she has participated in be it Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena or Arre Deewano Mujhe Pehchano, has agreed to be locked inside Bigg Boss house. The makers have also approached actor Ram Kapoor.

When contacted Ram Kapoor said, ''No, I have not signed up for Bigg Boss. They had approached me but I refused because I cannot give them the dates they require.''

Despite repeated attempts Mona Singh remained unavailable. Singh is currently co-hosting Sony Entertainment Television's Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega with Vishal Malhotra.

Both Ashwini Yardi, programming head COLORS and Deepak Dhar, Endemol India country head didn't revert to our text message.
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Please, not Mona....I don't want her to have anything to do with this show!! πŸ˜”
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh Goshhh - I just hope Mona is thereeee😳😳😳 Not the same for Ram Kapoor thoughπŸ˜•πŸ˜†