Dill Mill Gaye

Siddhima OS/FF:-How Can I Forget U R B'day Darling

JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hula Friends,πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

This is My New OS On Siddhima. I thank all the Siddhimaholics on I-F for your support ,motivation & inspiration.This OS is Based on the Riddhima B'day Track & Sid's Surprises.
Hope you all like it!!!

The OS goes this way.
Sid Goes home early coz he has to prepare surprises for his lovely wife on her B'day while Riddhima is still in Sanjeevani.Riddhima thinks that Sid has gone for party with his friends.Riddhima arrives home.She thinks Sid is not going to come early coz he'll spend some time with his friends.
Riddhima sees dark in the house.She is upset coz Sid does'nt know about her B'day.
Riddhima(to herself) :- Shayad aaj Sid jaldi ghar nahi aayega.Par main Sid ki aate hi uski khabar loongi.How can he Forget My B'day?Aaj aane toh do Sid ko.Aaj ke baad woh hamesha mera B'day yaad rakhega.Aur waisey bhi ussey iss galti ki punishment jarror milegi.Aaj ke baad woh roz khana banayega.I'm not going to prepare anything for you,Siddhanth Modi.

Riddhima gets Angry & directly goes to her room. She takes a bath.
After some time,
Riddhima comes down coz she has to prepare some food for herself.
Riddhima :- Yeh ghar main itna andhera kyun chaaya hain?She switches ON the Lights & Suddenly a baloon Bursts & Snow & Petals of Red roses begins to fall on her.The whole Floor of the hall is decorated with Beautiful Rose petals.
Riddhima is happy as well as Surprised to see this all.
Sid comes from back & covers his hands around Riddhima's waist & kisses her on her cheeks.
Sid :- Happy B'day Darling!!!
Riddhima :- Sid,Yeh sab tumne kiya.
Sid(out of sense of humour) :- Nahi yeh sab inn dewaaron ne kiya.πŸ˜†
Riddhima :- Toh tum jaante the aaj mera B'day hain.Isliye tum sab surprise plan karne ke liye jaldi ghar aaye the naa.
Sid :- Haa Riddhima.Main tumhare liye Surprise plan karna chahta hain.Isliye thodi preparations kar raha tha.
Riddhima :- Aaj mujhe Mom aur Dad ki bahut yaad aa rahi hain.Mere har B'day pe Mom dad mujhe sabse pehle  Wish karte the.
Sid :- Main jaanta hoon Riddhima.Isliye toh Aaj Mom Dad bhi humare saath hain.
Shashank & Padma Come out of the room & they too wish Happy b'day to Riddhima.
Riddhima is very Happy coz Sid has done everything perfect for her till now.She is happy too that Mom dad are also there on such an Auspicious moment of her life.
Now it's time to cut the Cake.
Sid Brings the Chocolate Cake which he has specially prepared for Riddhima.
Sid :- Riddhima,Lo aa gaya tumhara Chocolate Cake.
Sid :- Daro mat Riddhima,Cake main Namak nahi hain.Aaj maine sab kuch perfect planning ke saath prepartions ki hain.
Riddhima Giggles & Shanky & Padma too laugh.πŸ˜†
Riddhima Cuts the Cake.She feeds it to Sid & Sid too feeds her some Cake.She feeds the cake to Mom & Dad too.Mom & Dad also feed her some cake.
Riddhima :- Sid,Cake bahut accha bana hain.Creamy,Soft,Milky & Sweet.Everything its perfect to taste.Bilkul tumhari tarah Sid.
Shanky & Padma too loved the Cake & Applauded Sid.

Riddhima :- Sid tumne Dinner bhi banaya hain?Mujhe pehle bata dete toh main tumhari help kar deti.
Sid :- Agar tumse help leta toh phir tumhe Surprise kaisey karta?
Riddhima delivers a soft punch on Sid's Heart.

Sid :- Isse pehle ki hum sab Dinner karein,Ek Sweet Romantic dance toh banta hain.
Sid turns on the Music Player & the Song "Tu hi Haqeeqat" from the movie "Tum Mile"is playing.
Sid Requests Shanky & Padma to Dance & Siddhima too are dancing on the tunes of Tu hi Haqeeqat.A Romantic Dance made the Night more special for all 4 of them.

Now it's time to have Dinner.
Sid has prepared a lot of foodstuffs.Everyone Enjoys the Food.The food is also perfectly cooked by Sid.Sid has also prepared some Desserts too.
Shanky & Padma are Surprised that Sid cooks so well.
Padma :- Riddhima tum bahut Lucky hoon ki tumhe Sid jaisa Pati mila hain jo tumhare liya itna sab kuch karta hain.
Shashank & Padma feel proud of Sid.
Sid & Riddhima both touch Mom & Dad's feet & take blessings for them.
Shashank & Padma go home now coz it has been late in the night too.
Once Again,They Wish Happy B'day to Riddhima & Thank Sid for Arranging a beautiful Party.

Sid has Brought a Gift For Riddhima.
Sid :- Riddhima tumhara Surprise abhi baaki hain.Main tumhare liye ek Gift laaya hoon.
Riddhima opens the Wrapper & She sees a frame of two Beautiful lovers who love each other Unconditionally & Endlessly.

Sid :- Riddhima,maine tumhare liye ek special gift dhoondne ki bahut koshish ki.
Aakhir main mujhe Yeh Siddhima dikhai diye.So main le aaya.
Riddhima(Tears in her eyes) :- It's the Most ever Beautiful Gift Sid.Mujhe bahut pasand aaya.
Riddhima Hugs Sid.
Riddhima :- Sid,Mera sabse Bada Gift tum hoon jo bhagwan ne mujhe diya hain.Main God se pray karaungi ki Tum Har Janam main mere saath rahoon.
Tears in Sid's Eyes too,
Sid & Riddhima both hug each other.

After Some Time,
Sid & Riddhima are in the bedroom & sitting on the bed.
Sid holds Riddhima's hand & puts her hand on his Heart.
Sid :- Riddhima,Yeh Dill dhadakna rukk jayega,Yeh saansein tham jaayegi par mera Pyaar tumhare liye kabhi kam nahi hoga.
Ekbaar main khud ka B'day bhool jaaunga par tumhara B'day kabhi nahi bhoolonga.
Riddhima :- Sid,Aaj tak meri life ka yeh sab se Best B'day hain kyunki tum mere saath hoon.Meri zindagi ki yeh Sabse best B'day hain.
Riddhima :- Aur waise bhi Sid,Main tumhe tumhara B'day bhoolne nahi doongi.
Sid :- Main Bhagwan se dua karoonga ki Har Roz tumhara B'day ho aur main issi tarah isee celebrate karta rahu aur Main apni poori zindagi tumhari palkon ke saaye main hi bitaao.

Sid Rums his hand through Riddhima's Silky hair & Sid Kisses her on her forehead.
The Romantic Love Birds are chirping in Night too.
After Some time,
Sid & Riddhima both are sleeping & Riddhima has kept her Head on Sid's chest & Sid has covered Riddhima by putting his hand around her waist.

Siddhima Riddhanth Modi Forever!!!❀️

Hope you enjoy it!!
Sorry for Typos,if any.

Love You All!!πŸ€—
Live Your Dreams!!!

Edited by JATINTHAKKAR - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jacobharry10011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome OS πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Wish it could happen like this in dmg todayEdited by jacobharry10011 - 13 years ago
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Thanks Jacobbharry10011 & SIDMA4EVER Dear.πŸ€—
I too wish this to happen today for our Siddhima.πŸ˜‰

-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hun this is a lovely OS πŸ‘πŸΌ
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Originally posted by: -alimabi-

Hun this is a lovely OS πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks Alima Dear.πŸ€—
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

awesome OS on siddhima Jatin, very well wrtten

so sweet of Sid to call padma and shashank too

and Rids telling sid this is her best bday, awww

keep it up

enjoyed reading it

do write more

norzar
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Originally posted by: norzar

hi

awesome OS on siddhima Jatin, very well wrtten

so sweet of Sid to call padma and shashank too

and Rids telling sid this is her best bday, awww

keep it up

enjoyed reading it

do write more

norzar

NorzarπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Dear for loving the OS.πŸ€—
Nice to see that you liked it.😊
Yah..i thought that it would be a good Idea to bring Shashank & Padma too.
A Full Family Fleged OS.πŸ˜‰
This is Surely Going to be Riddhima's Best B'day coz her Cute Doctor is with her.πŸ˜‰
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜‰ i want rids to say all dis to sid today...i want proper talking between dis two love-birds.......as in ur OS.......   πŸ˜³
nyc OS once again...... πŸ‘
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Originally posted by: docnuss

πŸ˜‰ i want rids to say all dis to sid today...i want proper talking between dis two love-birds.......as in ur OS.......   πŸ˜³
nyc OS once again...... πŸ‘

Thanks Nusrat Dear for loving the OS.πŸ€—
I too want a sweet & Romantic Conversation b/w Siddhima.So i included it.😊
Anyways,
Thanks for loving the OS.πŸ€—
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww this is such a a lovely OS..do continue it πŸ€—