Pratigya

   

Good old days (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

Filza.

IF-Rockerz

Filza.

Joined: 02 May 2010

Posts: 7243

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Originally posted by JoeyZaza

yeah u are right, Fatima
i want that old krishna back, miss the krishna krishna music, his friends everything
i think  pratigya was concerned for him. really loved the way she explained her problem to kesar and she actually realized that he had always had to listen a lot for her
now she at least appreciates what ever he has done for her, and she recognizes his efforts
when krishna explained his situation to her, that how he is sandwiched between his father and wife she understood his state of mind! and he admitted in front of kesar that she was worried that he left home gusse mein

 
but joey dont u think she wanted to talk to him coz she wanted to reveal while truth that too her father's sake so i found little bit selfishness in her behaviour
oh haan regarding that ya maybe she was a bit
didnt noticed that though LOL was too lost in her words how she asked him for food and the way she told kesar that she was worried that he is not yet home Day Dreaming i was like on 7th sky hearing this from her mouth!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-s

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good old days (Page 6)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Joined: 18 March 2009

Posts: 23844

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JoeyZaza

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Originally posted by JoeyZaza

yeah u are right, Fatima
i want that old krishna back, miss the krishna krishna music, his friends everything
i think  pratigya was concerned for him. really loved the way she explained her problem to kesar and she actually realized that he had always had to listen a lot for her
now she at least appreciates what ever he has done for her, and she recognizes his efforts
when krishna explained his situation to her, that how he is sandwiched between his father and wife she understood his state of mind! and he admitted in front of kesar that she was worried that he left home gusse mein

 
but joey dont u think she wanted to talk to him coz she wanted to reveal while truth that too her father's sake so i found little bit selfishness in her behaviour
oh haan regarding that ya maybe she was a bit
didnt noticed that though LOL was too lost in her words how she asked him for food and the way she told kesar that she was worried that he is not yet home Day Dreaming i was like on 7th sky hearing this from her mouth!!

 
ahana but i didnt find that appealing unless and ultill she start loving him wholeheartedly not forcefully i wont get inspired by her any action or word.

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Joined: 23 July 2010

Posts: 7734

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Yeah i also think shez selfish. What will she do if our baba gets selfish for even a second. She wont be in SS niwas ROFL

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Joined: 18 March 2009

Posts: 23844

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 4:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mushirox

Yeah i also think shez selfish. What will she do if our baba gets selfish for even a second. She wont be in SS niwas ROFL

 

array then she wont be in this world anymoreWink

somyaaaa

Newbie

somyaaaa

Joined: 16 July 2010

Posts: 15

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged
prats is selfish or not dat really dn't matter Sleepy she is in role of a daugther rght now...
but i feel really sad Unhappy for krishna...
bechara mera BABA Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Joined: 02 December 2009

Posts: 11870

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 5:09am | IP Logged
awwwww yeahhh i mean hudd hotey haiii...his ama his dad his whole family actually is not understandin his lub for prats..i mean dey all r always after prats n complaining to him abt her..hes now sick ov it..
dat enough is enough i hope he shouts it to all d ppl at his house dat stoppp it once n for all..n prats she is kinda developing feelings for him but wat he wants he wont get it at d moment..i knw he lubs her alot n dat shes his wife but prats is nt only a wifee but a daughter aswell n getting married dosent means u frgt ur own parents n siblings but yeahh hubby is a veyr big n imp person in our lives but her dad is in jail how can she even think ov a suhaagraat lol..but krishu is ma fav n hes super cuteeeee n he lubs her alott..hopee she also falls for him soonn:D
yeah fatima sis bechara krishu he cld himself a football awww:p
naii naii nt a football hes HEROO krishu d herooo lub him d show gets borin if hes nt in it:D

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Joined: 02 December 2009

Posts: 11870

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Originally posted by mushirox

Yeah i also think shez selfish. What will she do if our baba gets selfish for even a second. She wont be in SS niwas ROFL

 

array then she wont be in this world anymoreWink

awwwwwww yesshhh r cutiepiee babaa isnt selfish at allClapEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedClaphes clean hearted n syas whteva is in his heartClapClaphe dosent waits for d ryt tym he jsut says wateva he wants to anytym anywhereEmbarrassedWinkwaise even m lyk dt eheheLOLEmbarrassedWink

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Joined: 18 March 2009

Posts: 23844

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhainArhaan

awwwww yeahhh i mean hudd hotey haiii...his ama his dad his whole family actually is not understandin his lub for prats..i mean dey all r always after prats n complaining to him abt her..hes now sick ov it..
dat enough is enough i hope he shouts it to all d ppl at his house dat stoppp it once n for all..n prats she is kinda developing feelings for him but wat he wants he wont get it at d moment..i knw he lubs her alot n dat shes his wife but prats is nt only a wifee but a daughter aswell n getting married dosent means u frgt ur own parents n siblings but yeahh hubby is a veyr big n imp person in our lives but her dad is in jail how can she even think ov a suhaagraat lol..but krishu is ma fav n hes super cuteeeee n he lubs her alott..hopee she also falls for him soonn:D
yeah fatima sis bechara krishu he cld himself a football awww:p
naii naii nt a football hes HEROO krishu d herooo lub him d show gets borin if hes nt in it:D
 
Hey Arhaina h r u doing babes seen u after ages i guess.
 
okay back to ur post well when when we talk about krishna who fight for prats with his family then krishna is the same who has foight for her in his early days. he shows same rigidness same arrogance and same determinations. its just prat has made him so confused bakra that he changes his moods  on and off.
 
never mind enough is enough na we have seen how uch krish has tolerated these issues and now gud times are gonna come for krishnaWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Pratigya is wearing light colours these days.... Rose-Petals 3 584 20 July 2010 at 12:18am
By Rose-Petals
Article-Happy days jasmine619 2 572 28 June 2010 at 11:03pm
By an_jaani
Article:Happy days 4 Pratigya ? arhaanfan247 2 662 28 June 2010 at 9:53am
By jazzy010
is naina ji a good mother or good mother in la

2 3 4 5

saavie 37 2190 29 May 2010 at 12:00am
By MeeraXD
Thappad will come few days later! Ananya-kgp 3 604 19 May 2010 at 12:26am
By rasika-akaSha

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.