Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

anu-s

IF-Dazzler

anu-s

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Fatima,   I don't feel like commenting anything today........... but seeing your thread inspires me to say something

I feel sad for Kriya.....................both  were right at their places...........

feel sad for Prats ...........she was trying to adjust with Krish ................. Cry

but all the members of Krish family started humiliating him & said all those nasty thing to him..............Angry

But believe me yaar there is definately some spark in between them which will surface more when they are separated after Prof's trial..............................Smile

Something has generated in Prats heart also................she looks more concerned for him today...........loved that change...................Smile

She knows that Krish was very angry , so tried to divert his mind & calm him down on her own way.............

I was surprised to know that she knows what's Krish favourite dish................ Shocked

Krish introspecting all those moments when he wholeheartedly supported Prats & go against his family wishes.....................feels sad for him.................Cry

But if i see from Krish's POV , then he is right,  whatever he says to Prats make sense to me .................

He compare himself with a football, now this is his situation exactly in the house ...............he is rolling between SS & Prats.....................

About the precap, was shocked to see it.............. Krish's forcing on Prats is not acceptable to me .....................Angry

I don't think that he will force himself on her........................but there was a news that Krish will do something which will develop a feeling of hatred in her  heart for Prats....................

I am afraid now that is this the thing which Krish is going to do....................AngryDead

Edited by anu-s - 23 July 2010 at 5:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.waniya_fatima

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good old days (Page 5)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nisha2010

IF-Sizzlerz

nisha2010

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 5:17am | IP Logged
actually that thing is related to angad.................

today he will corner prats..................just to let her know that if she cares abt him how far can she go to prove it

and i liked wen he said that i don't need u for my feeding and all other needs........................

d best part they showed in today's sbb...............after he supported prats and his family left angry without them....................prats was running behind krish worried ........................she actually said him sorry for everything he has to hear bcoz of her frm his fam.......................

she has changed and does care abt his feelings....................his anger aleast..................she does not want him to b upset....................Big smileEmbarrassed

anu-s...Binny...

Shashi2011

Goldie

Shashi2011

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xmuqix

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Originally posted by xmuqix

Originally posted by arine

I agree with you.The pre marrige epis were really better than the post marrige.Krishna's stalking,his crazyness for her,his witty still funny comments.Really miss those days.Y'day really felt bad for him.Poor guy stuck between family and wife.

yea it had the element of fun b4...but we shouldnt forget that this show is about Pratigya nd how she fights for her rights and all that...so i guess for ppl it tends to get boring

actually ever since the show has started i have foudn krishna fighting for his right so i would call him krishna man ki awazWinkLOL

how is thatLOLu crack me upROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Filza.

IF-Rockerz

Filza.

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged
yeah u are right, Fatima
i want that old krishna back, miss the krishna krishna music, his friends everything
i think  pratigya was concerned for him. really loved the way she explained her problem to kesar and she actually realized that he had always had to listen a lot for her
now she at least appreciates what ever he has done for her, and she recognizes his efforts
when krishna explained his situation to her, that how he is sandwiched between his father and wife she understood his state of mind! and he admitted in front of kesar that she was worried that he left home gusse mein

Edited by JoeyZaza - 23 July 2010 at 5:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-s

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu-s

Fatima,   I don't feel like commenting anything today........... but seeing your thread inspires me to say something

i would consider it a big acheievement that i forced u to speak something 

I feel sad for Kriya.....................both  were right at their places...........

yeah its true and they both just stuck to their POV i believe krishna has mouled abit but prats has been the same girl 4m the very 1st day

feel sad for Prats ...........she was trying to adjust with Krish .................
Cry

that was her decision na Anu she didnt find any other option to get rid of krish

but all the members of Krish family started humiliating him & said all those nasty thing to him..............Angry

that was disgusting to see everyone scolding at him he is a human being na how far he is gonna avoid all those things so he started listening them

But believe me yaar there is definately some spark in between them which will surface more when they are separated after Prof's trial..............................Smile

yeah umeed umeed umeed ka daman hum na choorain gayWink

Something has generated in Prats heart also................she looks more concerned for him today...........loved that change...................Smile

yeah that made me happy but then i thought she is just concerned about his father's case onlyCry

She knows that Krish was very angry , so tried to divert his mind & calm him down on her own way.............

selfish isnt she?

I was surprised to know that she knows what's Krish favourite dish................ Shocked

hailaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa is that so i didnt see that scene ShockedShockedShocked

Krish introspecting all those moments when he wholeheartedly supported Prats & go against his family wishes.....................feels sad for him.................Cry

that scene made me so senti yara the guy is having tough time succhi Cry

But if i see from Krish's POV , then he is right,  whatever he says to Prats make sense to me .................

He compare himself with a football, now this is his situation exactly in the house ...............he is rolling between SS & Prats.....................

About the precap, was shocked to see it.............. Krish's forcing on Prats is not acceptable to me .....................Angry

I don't think that he will force himself on her........................but there was a news that Krish will do something which will develop a feeling of hatred in her  heart for Prats....................

I am afraid now that is this the thing which Krish is going to do....................AngryDead

the precap scared me also but then i thought it would be a mere try he wont do this if he wanted he would have done way back but he would show his frustration at teh moment nothing else. she needs to understand him now its high time.

anu-s

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JoeyZaza

yeah u are right, Fatima
i want that old krishna back, miss the krishna krishna music, his friends everything
i think  pratigya was concerned for him. really loved the way she explained her problem to kesar and she actually realized that he had always had to listen a lot for her
now she at least appreciates what ever he has done for her, and she recognizes his efforts
when krishna explained his situation to her, that how he is sandwiched between his father and wife she understood his state of mind! and he admitted in front of kesar that she was worried that he left home gusse mein

but joey dont u think she wanted to talk to him coz she wanted to reveal while truth that too her father's sake so i found little bit selfishness in her behaviour

anu-sFilza.

Filza.

IF-Rockerz

Filza.

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu-s

feel sad for Prats ...........she was trying to adjust with Krish ................. Cry

exactly!! very well said ClapClapClap
me too believe both are suffering and both were right in their own way
and like u said i really think pratigya has changed and it is noticeable she does care 4r him now first she had an indifferent attitude towards him and in last episode she was definitely worried for him and i actually loved the way she tried tried to talk to him and asked about food
that was really sweet Embarrassed
and am sure he wont force himself on her, our baba cant do that, he truely loves her Embarrassed

Edited by JoeyZaza - 23 July 2010 at 6:04am

anu-s

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 6:05am | IP Logged
okay bye bye frnds see ya all on monday :) tc

anu-sFilza.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top