xmuqix

IF-Sizzlerz

xmuqix

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Originally posted by xmuqix

yes i also miss them days, when they wern't married and he was stalking herEmbarrassedLOL...i admit now it is slightly boring compared to wen it 1st started, im hoping the storyline picks up soon (hopefully Prats finally starts really loving him soonEmbarrassed)

Shocked array dont feel shy dear be honet its completely boring not little bit Wink

LOL u guys find it completely boring?...not meLOL its okay, jus few characters that annoy me....im sure storyline will pick up soon

when we would be likeOuchDead 

ok no prize for guessing the boring character must be saxena family

ahhhhhh i knew itWinkLOL

yessss omg...esp pratigya's mumConfusedwell more her voice when she criesLOL but ye theres ammaji n komalDead
i actually like sajjan singhROFLofcourse hes bad, but hes funnyROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good old days (Page 4)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xmuqix

IF-Sizzlerz

xmuqix

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 4:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by arine

I agree with you.The pre marrige epis were really better than the post marrige.Krishna's stalking,his crazyness for her,his witty still funny comments.Really miss those days.Y'day really felt bad for him.Poor guy stuck between family and wife.

yea it had the element of fun b4...but we shouldnt forget that this show is about Pratigya nd how she fights for her rights and all that...so i guess for ppl it tends to get boring

actually ever since the show has started i have foudn krishna fighting for his right so i would call him krishna man ki awazWinkLOL

how is thatLOLu crack me upROFL

nisha2010

IF-Sizzlerz

nisha2010

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 4:46am | IP Logged
am waiting for star utsav to start repeat telecast.........................26th july........................Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-s

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by arine

I agree with you.The pre marrige epis were really better than the post marrige.Krishna's stalking,his crazyness for her,his witty still funny comments.Really miss those days.Y'day really felt bad for him.Poor guy stuck between family and wife.

yea it had the element of fun b4...but we shouldnt forget that this show is about Pratigya nd how she fights for her rights and all that...so i guess for ppl it tends to get boring

actually ever since the show has started i have foudn krishna fighting for his right so i would call him krishna man ki awazWinkLOL

how is thatLOLu crack me upROFL

haan na wo bechara kabhi fighting for lady love and kabhi with ss sob sob sob bechara fighting for justice

xmuqix

IF-Sizzlerz

xmuqix

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
yes true in that sense....i guess it shud have been called
mann ki awaaz...KriyaROFL

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 5:00am | IP Logged

yes true in that sense....i guess it shud have been called
mann ki awaaz...KriyaROFL

array yaar kriya nahi it should be krishna just imagine is we remake the title then it would be krishna who is walking through the street with determined look

FaintHeart

IF-Rockerz

FaintHeart

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 5:02am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=arine]

[/
i know the story is about a girl fighting for her rights.But here i think cvs made a mistake.they wanted to make a strong female lead but ended up making a very interesting hero.Many including me watch the show just because of krishna and his love.so sometimes we forget that the story is about women's rights.

xmuqix

IF-Sizzlerz

xmuqix

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 5:03am | IP Logged
lol would have been funny with kriya tho ROFL
but ye i see wat u mean lol

Post Reply New Post

Go to top