Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

   

Good old days (Page 3)

username88 IF-Sizzlerz
username88
username88

Joined: 31 July 2006
Posts: 14147

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arine

I agree with you.The pre marrige epis were really better than the post marrige.Krishna's stalking,his crazyness for her,his witty still funny comments.Really miss those days.Y'day really felt bad for him.Poor guy stuck between family and wife.


yea it had the element of fun b4...but we shouldnt forget that this show is about Pratigya nd how she fights for her rights and all that...so i guess for ppl it tends to get boring
waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Joined: 18 March 2009
Posts: 23844

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xmuqix

Originally posted by arine

I agree with you.The pre marrige epis were really better than the post marrige.Krishna's stalking,his crazyness for her,his witty still funny comments.Really miss those days.Y'day really felt bad for him.Poor guy stuck between family and wife.


yea it had the element of fun b4...but we shouldnt forget that this show is about Pratigya nd how she fights for her rights and all that...so i guess for ppl it tends to get boring
 
actually ever since the show has started i have foudn krishna fighting for his right so i would call him krishna man ki awazWinkLOL
Shashi2011 Goldie
Shashi2011
Shashi2011

Joined: 14 March 2010
Posts: 1547

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i got sent last day krishna made me senti o plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont get me wrong obviously not after watching precap actually i got senti after watching flash backs....
 
when krishna was recalling all those moments all those situations where he stud like solid building made by ambhuja cementLOL for prats.... where he fought for his lady love.......where he was being scolded ....... where he remained determined.
 
i miss those days so so much. i want that old krishna back in serial teh one who was like that bindaas guy who just wants to acheive everything.....okay i wont turninto a complaint box agianOuchDead
 
waisay last day he sopke his heart which i really liked. he made her realised what he is being going through and his family not even his wife is paying attention .... Clap
 
a question came ot my mind.... not a new thing naWink that prats was getting worried for krishna and she said he has always listened so much for her... was that concern? was she really getting concerne dbaout him or is it agian for her own benefit... she wants to sortout his father's prob so she wants to tell him the whole truth
 
whats up opinion .. ....?  was she being selfish agian or not?
the current track shows dat pratigya can't give any happiness to krishna! she can give him only pain! she has no time for her husband n his feelings of love!she is so boring !
waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Joined: 18 March 2009
Posts: 23844

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xmuqix

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Originally posted by xmuqix

yes i also miss them days, when they wern't married and he was stalking herEmbarrassedLOL...i admit now it is slightly boring compared to wen it 1st started, im hoping the storyline picks up soon (hopefully Prats finally starts really loving him soonEmbarrassed)
 
Shocked array dont feel shy dear be honet its completely boring not little bit Wink


LOL u guys find it completely boring?...not meLOL its okay, jus few characters that annoy me....im sure storyline will pick up soon

 
when we would be likeOuchDead 
 
ok no prize for guessing the boring character must be saxena family
 
ahhhhhh i knew itWinkLOL
username88 IF-Sizzlerz
username88
username88

Joined: 31 July 2006
Posts: 14147

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehaarhaan

 

the current track shows dat pratigya can't give any happiness to krishna! she can give him only pain! she has no time for her husband n his feelings of love!she is so boring !

i hope that changes soon
anu-s IF-Dazzler
anu-s
anu-s

Joined: 11 August 2009
Posts: 3134

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

fatima,

I am enjoying myself , Bacha.....after yesterdays  yahan wahan bhatkna...masti ke mood mein hain





 
 
Sathya , OMG yeh kya hai...................................ShockedLOL
now you also started using them...........................LOL
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Joined: 18 March 2009
Posts: 23844

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehaarhaan

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i got sent last day krishna made me senti o plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont get me wrong obviously not after watching precap actually i got senti after watching flash backs....
 
when krishna was recalling all those moments all those situations where he stud like solid building made by ambhuja cementLOL for prats.... where he fought for his lady love.......where he was being scolded ....... where he remained determined.
 
i miss those days so so much. i want that old krishna back in serial teh one who was like that bindaas guy who just wants to acheive everything.....okay i wont turninto a complaint box agianOuchDead
 
waisay last day he sopke his heart which i really liked. he made her realised what he is being going through and his family not even his wife is paying attention .... Clap
 
a question came ot my mind.... not a new thing naWink that prats was getting worried for krishna and she said he has always listened so much for her... was that concern? was she really getting concerne dbaout him or is it agian for her own benefit... she wants to sortout his father's prob so she wants to tell him the whole truth
 
whats up opinion .. ....?  was she being selfish agian or not?
the current track shows dat pratigya can't give any happiness to krishna! she can give him only pain! she has no time for her husband n his feelings of love!she is so boring !
 
but this track is there ever since they have got married so its not new thing yara
waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Joined: 18 March 2009
Posts: 23844

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged
@Anu: daikha tumhian bulanay ka aik ki tareeka hai saathiya was right :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-s

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Pratigya is wearing light colours these days....

Author: Rose-Petals   Replies: 3   Views: 617

Rose-Petals 3 617 20 July 2010 at 12:18am by Rose-Petals
Article-Happy days

Author: jasmine619   Replies: 2   Views: 589

jasmine619 2 589 28 June 2010 at 11:03pm by an_jaani
Article:Happy days 4 Pratigya ?

Author: arhaanfan247   Replies: 2   Views: 685

arhaanfan247 2 685 28 June 2010 at 9:53am by jazzy010
is naina ji a good mother or good mother in la

2 3 4 5

Author: saavie   Replies: 37   Views: 2295

saavie 37 2295 29 May 2010 at 12:00am by MeeraXD
Thappad will come few days later!

Author: Ananya-kgp   Replies: 3   Views: 622

Ananya-kgp 3 622 19 May 2010 at 12:26am by rasika-akaSha

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index