Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

username88

IF-Sizzlerz

username88

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arine

I agree with you.The pre marrige epis were really better than the post marrige.Krishna's stalking,his crazyness for her,his witty still funny comments.Really miss those days.Y'day really felt bad for him.Poor guy stuck between family and wife.

yea it had the element of fun b4...but we shouldnt forget that this show is about Pratigya nd how she fights for her rights and all that...so i guess for ppl it tends to get boring

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good old days (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xmuqix

Originally posted by arine

I agree with you.The pre marrige epis were really better than the post marrige.Krishna's stalking,his crazyness for her,his witty still funny comments.Really miss those days.Y'day really felt bad for him.Poor guy stuck between family and wife.

yea it had the element of fun b4...but we shouldnt forget that this show is about Pratigya nd how she fights for her rights and all that...so i guess for ppl it tends to get boring

actually ever since the show has started i have foudn krishna fighting for his right so i would call him krishna man ki awazWinkLOL

Shashi2011

Goldie

Shashi2011

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i got sent last day krishna made me senti o plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont get me wrong obviously not after watching precap actually i got senti after watching flash backs....

when krishna was recalling all those moments all those situations where he stud like solid building made by ambhuja cementLOL for prats.... where he fought for his lady love.......where he was being scolded ....... where he remained determined.

i miss those days so so much. i want that old krishna back in serial teh one who was like that bindaas guy who just wants to acheive everything.....okay i wont turninto a complaint box agianOuchDead

waisay last day he sopke his heart which i really liked. he made her realised what he is being going through and his family not even his wife is paying attention .... Clap

a question came ot my mind.... not a new thing naWink that prats was getting worried for krishna and she said he has always listened so much for her... was that concern? was she really getting concerne dbaout him or is it agian for her own benefit... she wants to sortout his father's prob so she wants to tell him the whole truth

whats up opinion .. ....?  was she being selfish agian or not?
the current track shows dat pratigya can't give any happiness to krishna! she can give him only pain! she has no time for her husband n his feelings of love!she is so boring !

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 4:37am | IP Logged

yes i also miss them days, when they wern't married and he was stalking herEmbarrassedLOL...i admit now it is slightly boring compared to wen it 1st started, im hoping the storyline picks up soon (hopefully Prats finally starts really loving him soonEmbarrassed)

Shocked array dont feel shy dear be honet its completely boring not little bit Wink

LOL u guys find it completely boring?...not meLOL its okay, jus few characters that annoy me....im sure storyline will pick up soon

when we would be likeOuchDead 

ok no prize for guessing the boring character must be saxena family

ahhhhhh i knew itWinkLOL

username88

IF-Sizzlerz

username88

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehaarhaan

the current track shows dat pratigya can't give any happiness to krishna! she can give him only pain! she has no time for her husband n his feelings of love!she is so boring !

i hope that changes soon

anu-s

IF-Dazzler

anu-s

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

fatima,

I am enjoying myself , Bacha.....after yesterdays  yahan wahan bhatkna...masti ke mood mein hain

Sathya , OMG yeh kya hai...................................ShockedLOL
now you also started using them...........................LOL

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehaarhaan

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i got sent last day krishna made me senti o plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont get me wrong obviously not after watching precap actually i got senti after watching flash backs....

when krishna was recalling all those moments all those situations where he stud like solid building made by ambhuja cementLOL for prats.... where he fought for his lady love.......where he was being scolded ....... where he remained determined.

i miss those days so so much. i want that old krishna back in serial teh one who was like that bindaas guy who just wants to acheive everything.....okay i wont turninto a complaint box agianOuchDead

waisay last day he sopke his heart which i really liked. he made her realised what he is being going through and his family not even his wife is paying attention .... Clap

a question came ot my mind.... not a new thing naWink that prats was getting worried for krishna and she said he has always listened so much for her... was that concern? was she really getting concerne dbaout him or is it agian for her own benefit... she wants to sortout his father's prob so she wants to tell him the whole truth

whats up opinion .. ....?  was she being selfish agian or not?

but this track is there ever since they have got married so its not new thing yara

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged
@Anu: daikha tumhian bulanay ka aik ki tareeka hai saathiya was right :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-s

Post Reply New Post

Go to top