Pratigya

   

Good old days (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

FaintHeart

IF-Rockerz

FaintHeart

Joined: 18 July 2010

Posts: 8321

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 4:18am | IP Logged

I agree with you.The pre marrige epis were really better than the post marrige.Krishna's stalking,his crazyness for her,his witty still funny comments.Really miss those days.Y'day really felt bad for him.Poor guy stuck between family and wife.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good old days (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Joined: 18 March 2009

Posts: 23844

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

fatima,

I am enjoying myself , Bacha.....after yesterdays  yahan wahan bhatkna...masti ke mood mein hain





 
 
saathi bus kar bus kar mairi jaan tu marwaye gi aaj mujhay
 
my boss is alreday suspecious . and if he is gonna see me laughing like this he will be sure
 
pakka kuch daal main kala hai is larki kay sath

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--

preeti4mehta

Senior Member

preeti4mehta

Joined: 08 February 2010

Posts: 567

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Originally posted by preeti4mehta

Exactly !!!!!!!!!! she was not at all concerned for him she was worried coz he went out without listening to her and her so called truth.
she is so selfish whenever she needs something from him she becomes nice.
poor baba he is so bhola bhala. everyone is using him for there own benefit.
 
preeti: i think i am right
 
he is bhola bhala footballWink remember he said yesterday


bhola bhala foot ball ROFL SS and pratigya playing and amma is the goal keeper.ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--waniya_fatima

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Joined: 18 March 2009

Posts: 23844

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arine

I agree with you.The pre marrige epis were really better than the post marrige.Krishna's stalking,his crazyness for her,his witty still funny comments.Really miss those days.Y'day really felt bad for him.Poor guy stuck between family and wife.

 
yeah finally yesterday he realised that he is being used by his family and his beloved wife OuchDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--FaintHeart

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Joined: 18 March 2009

Posts: 23844

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preeti4mehta

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Originally posted by preeti4mehta

Exactly !!!!!!!!!! she was not at all concerned for him she was worried coz he went out without listening to her and her so called truth.
she is so selfish whenever she needs something from him she becomes nice.
poor baba he is so bhola bhala. everyone is using him for there own benefit.
 
preeti: i think i am right
 
he is bhola bhala footballWink remember he said yesterday


bhola bhala foot ball ROFL SS and pratigya playing and amma is the goal keeper.ROFL
 
yeah and komal is the referee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Joined: 18 March 2009

Posts: 23844

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xmuqix

yes i also miss them days, when they wern't married and he was stalking herEmbarrassedLOL...i admit now it is slightly boring compared to wen it 1st started, im hoping the storyline picks up soon (hopefully Prats finally starts really loving him soonEmbarrassed)
 
Shocked array dont feel shy dear be honet its completely boring not little bit Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Joined: 18 March 2009

Posts: 23844

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya


football..bhola bhaala hota hai kya...main tho samajh rahi thi ki Football gol gol hotha hai.....LOLLOL
 
yeh lamba lamba angry angry gol gol bhola bhala sa footballwa haiWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--

xmuqix

IF-Sizzlerz

xmuqix

Joined: 31 July 2006

Posts: 14147

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Originally posted by xmuqix

yes i also miss them days, when they wern't married and he was stalking herEmbarrassedLOL...i admit now it is slightly boring compared to wen it 1st started, im hoping the storyline picks up soon (hopefully Prats finally starts really loving him soonEmbarrassed)
 
Shocked array dont feel shy dear be honet its completely boring not little bit Wink


LOL u guys find it completely boring?...not meLOL its okay, jus few characters that annoy me....im sure storyline will pick up soon



Edited by xmuqix - 23 July 2010 at 4:28am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Pratigya is wearing light colours these days.... Rose-Petals 3 571 20 July 2010 at 12:18am
By Rose-Petals
Article-Happy days jasmine619 2 561 28 June 2010 at 11:03pm
By an_jaani
Article:Happy days 4 Pratigya ? arhaanfan247 2 656 28 June 2010 at 9:53am
By jazzy010
is naina ji a good mother or good mother in la

2 3 4 5

saavie 37 2148 29 May 2010 at 12:00am
By MeeraXD
Thappad will come few days later! Ananya-kgp 3 596 19 May 2010 at 12:26am
By rasika-akaSha

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.