Fan Fictions

MAYUR OS!.....New OS Pg 6 updated 26/7/10!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 2 Page 15

Escapist

Goldie

Escapist

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 2:01am | IP Logged

Well guys i knw...many like mayur also...so i've written d first os same for both mayur n sajan...hope i've not disappointed any one of u'll...Smile
so here is the same os but in Mayur version...Hoping fr ur reviews...

love,
fatima

Index:

Memories Revisited Pg 1

Euphony Pg 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MEMORIES REVISITED

"Far off in the woods a shadow creeps                                    
                                                  The rhythm of heart beats in cacophony
                                                          Rain drops trail through me
                                                         Leaving me alone in melee....."

It was pouring heavily and the road was deserted?.the night was silent and misty and the only sound reverberating was of the rainfall and thunder?She was walking aimlessly down the road and tears glistened on her cherry cheeks, her vision was blurred but she didn't bother cleansing her spectacles and walked an untrodden road, where she had no one to look forward too?nor her family nor her husband; she let out silent tears as she trailed back in the past into her memories...

It was 20thJune, the most precious day of her life; she got married to the love of her life on this very day?she was anxiously waiting for her dear husband to arrive, after all this was going to be a memorable anniversary for them, as she was pregnant and came to know about this joy in the wee hours of morning. It was way past 9 o'clock and worry was etched on her face?Oh! Dear lord hope everything is fine?why hasn't mayank returned yet? He promised me he would be back by 7 o'clock and it's almost two hours and no sign of him, mutterednupur as she paced the spacious hall of their apartment. Suddenly, the door bell rang and nupur sprang into action and ran towards the door; only to find a fully drenchedmayank standing motionless at the door with a near about two year old baby girl

Nupur's face went pale and she couldn't fathom what was going on?.seconds later,mayank stepped in and laid the baby on couch and turned to his wife. After what seemed like aeons, the silence broke asmayank spoke,"I'm sorry shona but I need to confess something to you? (His voice faltered) something which I myself didn't know about a month back. Yes, this was my important meeting due to which I came home late?"mayank paused as his gaze shifted to his wife who sat there motionless taking in everything silently he continued further, "three years back when we didn't know each other, there was a girl named dia in my life, we two were the best of friends so much so that our friends teased us as a future couple? (Pause)?.It was new year's eve and as usual I was partying with my friends, don't know how it happened maybe destiny but I and dia ended up drunk and in that state we crossed our limits unknowingly. The next day we were unable to face other and had even reduced talking from that day onwards; (Pause) that was the time (One month later) you came in my life like wind and swept me away by your innocence and charm, it was love at first sight as you remember?and we got together,mayank paused and continued further; it was during this time dia discovered she was carrying my child, but really shona I didn't know about it had I known I would never have carried forward my relationship with you and happily embraced dia and my child but then maybe destiny had other plans and dia vanished into thin air, without informing anyone only to be resurfaced a month back from today... (Long pause)

She called me up and to be frank I was delighted to hear from her after three years, l went to meet her that's when I came to know about kiara; my daughter?I refused to believe but she was telling the truth and when I asked her why after years she wants me to accept our daughter ? she told me she was suffering from blood cancer and that too in the last stage and the only thing she wished was I accept my daughter, she get a family before her mother left for eternity?she didn't want her daughter to be an orphan like she was. She even confessed she didn't want to come in between us and hence, went far off but destiny played games and she had to come back.Mayank paused to take breath and continued further?dia died today in the morning leaving behind a part of her, her bundle of joy in my hands, I could not leave kiara ?I'm not hard hearted that I leave my daughter alone in this world when her father is alive and knows about her?.the only thing I hope and wish from you nupur is to accept kiara with your heart, I know it's difficult but not impossible, sighed mayank.

Without uttering a single word nupur got up and left the house as she needed some time and space to clear the mess and drain her soul to come to terms with reality. Shona wait?...nupur ?..where are you going? The voice became muffled as she walked away..."

And here she was walking on a lonely road and the words played and replayed in her mind, and she finally pondered, "I should not have walked away liked that, how could I do so? It's not as if samrat has cheated me, he himself didn't know about it?But he could tell me the day he found out?But the point is he came clean today, he confessed he didn't hide the fact from you?"She fought a battle with her inner self and after what seemed like eternity, retraced her steps towards her home??.

The sight that greeted her was beautiful an hour back she found it dreadful and now she found it beautiful! Mayank had fallen asleep on the couch and kiara was playing with his tie?.Oh! How could I not trust my husband she questioned herself, as she moved towards him and brushed the hair across his forehead; and he suddenly woke up with a jerk?"Shona is that really you?" and she nodded silently. "I'm sorry dear, I didn't want to spoil this day?I'm so very sorry?" spoke mayank. "Nomayank it's not you who should ask forgiveness but me, I doubted your love?I'm so sorry?" muttered nupur. And words and untold feelings were expressedthrough their eyes?and she hugged her husband tightly, when she heard kiara cry?."Oh! My baby, don't cry mamma's there with you now, no more tears from now on in my sweet daughters eyes" and tears welled up in mayank's eyes listening his wife talk to 'their' daughter; and he took his wife and daughter in a tight embrace, sending silent thanks to the almighty for making this anniversary memorable in every sense.

Love is not always expressed by physical gestures. It can also be expressed silently?love means connecting and bonding emotionally and being there with your loved one through thick and thin, and trust and understanding define love in the unspoken form!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it....do read and gimme your both positive and negitive critisism if any ...Smile

Edited by -shabnoor- - 27 July 2010 at 12:17am

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009chetchoumayur247aastupreitygal99-Sindhu-mayur-arti.4evaAsmara.The-chosen-onemayurian-artian-Aish--Aiza-Armu4evamayur-ki-diwanianju011maloo19ArtiMayur.Meenomayurg2010kulsumdL_Z_L_H_Ndua22Nirvrithirusha4003You-Know-Whogopi06kirti123rads14-sam-sanjana yadavt-mayur-sajan-jprachi06daniella05ab01FavouriteofallchulbuliannuyumnakapoorShwePoo-Samira-Let-It-Gosreevijayanlove.mayurartiHumayrashafy_MNswati05..Mariyam..SobtiObsessionFaria.Senny-madhvi-hgrhrShafoostuti123mayurartiMyInspirationzmyownareasafeplacetolandSunshine Girl.PINK.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MAYUR OS!.....New OS Pg 6 updated 26/7/10!!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

The-chosen-one

The-chosen-one

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 2:12am | IP Logged
resEmbarrassed

*EDITTED*

I finally read it fatima Hug
it was really really touching....

u plotted the whole sequence so aptly.
and nupur's confusion so visible and feel-able Smile
but it was quite indigestible that mayank had a relationship Unhappy
still i loved everything about it

keep writting more os dear,.... and i m not talking abt mayur Embarrassed anything :)

love ya Hug

deepika

Edited by deepikavasudeva - 23 July 2010 at 10:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArtiMayur.MeenoEscapist

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 2:53am | IP Logged
res

*Edited*

OMG fatuuuu.......thz was so beautifully beautiful.........i sooo loved the concept.........the way u brought out all the emotions was honestly awwsssmmmmmm..........me drooling gal..........Day Dreaming...........strt a new mayur ff vid a peppy concept..........Wink

Edited by Sunshine Girl - 23 July 2010 at 2:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Escapist

SobtiObsession

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 3:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Escapist

-Sindhu-

-Sindhu-

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 3:11am | IP Logged

Res

*Edited*

Hey Fatima! Hug

I'm so sorry for the delay. I was a little busy with other things.

It was awesome. I could actually imagine the whole scene. The way you described it was too good.

You had written it so beautifully that by the end of the OS I had tears in my eyes.

The inner meaning to it was very nice.

I love the last lines. They are true in every sense.

Do write more and thanks for the PM.Smile

Sindhu!

Edited by Sindhu92 - 24 July 2010 at 3:37am

Escapist

You-Know-Who

IF-Dazzler

You-Know-Who

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Ah! Firstly thank you so much for the Pm!

And secondly and most importantly..that was an amazing piece of writing!

loved every bit of it! The way you wrote it gave it a wonderful meaning altogether!

Write more hun! You are wonderful!

Best wishes,
Akansha!

Escapist

-Samira-

IF-Rockerz

-Samira-

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 4:34am | IP Logged
fatima it was amazing OS hun
loved it 2 core it was meaningful OS
thnx 4 d pm