Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Dhriti.

🤣

"OMG......Dhriti ko pagalkhane le jana hai...call the ambulance...quick!"😕 😲(my cousins expression is like this)😆 i m laughing like a mad🤣
😆All of ur posts are mindblowig...but i must say it is ur bestest post.....every line is a
punch line(comedy circus se sikha hai ye word😆)

And the last one is the beshhhhhhhhhhhhhht🤣

My best friend  was crying few days ago on Vansh's death...i really felt very bad for her and satisfied on my decision of quitting this show.....so now i m going to suggest her to join  IF if she really want to learn the art of smiling and making others smile even in the dukh ki ghadi....😆😆

oye mera bachha kahan se aaya ha itne din baad???? guru jee is super angry wid you.. but leave it and take this hug...🤗what do i say more i m seriously speechless miss you darling...
shonuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: 42riya

Shonnu , u r mindblowing dear !.....a girl wid gr8 sense of humor ....keep it up fren...

oh thats so sweet of you my dear....😃
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Sonuu your last line in blue just cracked me up🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...Now we hv new mission in hand...to search for those 7 fathers of 7 kids🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..Seriously yaar your post is much more entertaining and creative than the actual show👏👏👏👏😆😆😆

And can someone tell Ichha not to use her brains ever again in her life😡...I hope this new smart looking inspector does not become another Sid part 2😕...and about Tappu...NO COMMENTS😆...

Well I really dunno what to say..too involved in certain Mr.Khurana these days😍😍😍😍😍...Sw the latest pics😉😛
shonuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyams

Hey but how did Tapu got 7 children ? Uttaran me to itne bachelors bhi nahie hai ?
 And I agree Mai's wig was worst of them. May bhi Mai acted like smart in d Tina Rashmi wig fight and ran away with d most sought after wig

shyam the wig is the main highlight of uttaran ,,,see every one wears a wig,,nani, divya, rohini, masoom, ichha,tapu, mai,and last but not the least,,,dadda ji...i think all the profits of uttaran is used for wigs and background music.... and how can you forget that list of wanna be tapu's baby's father which we made yesterday evening by taking so much of pain....  rikshaw driver, car driver, jatendra, sid, kasa kaka, and latest addition policemen uncle... hogaye na 6 one more is required...................🤣🤣🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shonuu

shyam the wig is the main highlight of uttaran ,,,see every one wears a wig,,nani, divya, rohini, masoom, ichha,tapu, mai,and last but not the least,,,dadda ji...i think all the profits of uttaran is used for wigs and background music.... and how can you forget that list of wanna be tapu's baby's father which we made yesterday evening by taking so much of pain....  rikshaw driver, car driver, jatendra, sid, kasa kaka, and latest addition policemen uncle... hogaye na 6 one more is required...................🤣🤣🤣

U forgot Tej Singh😲😆😆😆
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

U forgot Tej Singh😲😆😆😆

Yes so we got d father count right 😆😆😆
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonuu

shyam the wig is the main highlight of uttaran ,,,see every one wears a wig,,nani, divya, rohini, masoom, ichha,tapu, mai,and last but not the least,,,dadda ji...i think all the profits of uttaran is used for wigs and background music.... and how can you forget that list of <font color="#ff0000">wanna be tapu's baby's father </font>which we made yesterday evening by taking so much of pain.... rikshaw driver, car driver, jatendra, sid, kasa kaka, and latest addition policemen uncle... hogaye na 6 one more is required...................🤣🤣🤣

Arre Shonnu Tej Singh Hain na 😆We got 7 of them 🥳

Nice post Shonnu 🤣especially the last part
shonuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

U forgot Tej Singh😆

yeah we have made it thanks jyoti,, you know i missed the father of her first baby... see its all because of last night outhouse XXXXXness,,,,i hope this wont affect my work or else some day  i'll match human DNA with donkey's ......🤣
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Funniest part was Geet actually hit him with d danda and then asked lagi kya ? and when he said yes to she was like "to aur le" 🤣🤣🤣
shonuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyams

Funniest part was Geet actually hit him with d danda and then asked lagi kya ? and when he said yes to she was like "to aur le" 🤣🤣🤣

shshshshshshhhhhhhhh volume kum ker srkluver jag jae ga.............🤣