Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kancht

heheheh i know Arps i loved it... even the way she starts hitting him saying chor chor chor bhago yaha say... sooooooooo cute... n the way she gets shocked when he says her name n the planning kar kay aata hai was just tooooooooooo funny... thats where i really burst out laughing

i loved how they both kept feeling each other with the hands...
and the way maan sat on the bed n leaned back to look at Geet... ufff tooooooooo good...

yaar i tou just LOVED that whole scene...😳

even i loved that scene where he leans back to look at her.....he had such a dreamy look on his face......😍
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Kanchi
haa yaar they are keeping it natural plus not loosing continuity like we know ki saasha munshi ji ki beti hai so how come dev will think she is secretary naa
that is what they shown today he flirts with her. make sense ki dev will know her. he did ask for his secretary show actually making sense.
now wonderful will be if dev comes toknow abt geet in office but now she is gone, so he is stuck again ki kahaa gayi and aur dar jaayega ki woh MK ki secrtary thi
md410 thumbnail
anuja, kanchi
I know tabhi na maine 1/2 prdiction likha dreamy look tak
I do not want him to turn again as angry ram
tum log bolo ab baaki kya hoga
md410 thumbnail
rosh
stop being visible ghost like hit kar rahi hai means power hai post kar
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok tou for my prediction... 
- kal they start off with the last scene eyelock..
- then eventually maan gets up both come back to reality n yell tum yaha kya kar rahe ho....
- Geet finds out about Dadi n is shocked.. then again eyelock.. all the sharam part Maan wears his blue shirt (looks damn good in that btw) and Geet gets her duppata...
- Geet then wants to leave as she is def not going to stay with Maan ... maan might convince her to stay or she might remember her promise to dadi..
- then Geet starts murmuring to herself how will she face dadi now what all she told him about Maan... maan obv too mesmerised n just keep looking at her..
- phir i guess maan will suggest how to face dadi...
- eventually both r no longer angry with each other.. shaayad sorry bhi bol day ek doosare ko.. but i m sure it will start off with both blaming each other first.. hehe
- waise i wud like it if they show another scene where they talk about each other's life and hopefully maan opening up a little this time

kancht thumbnail
Originally posted by: swan20

Arpi see these....but i can't see outhouse upar...😕

no there is another one Anu... how do u insert pics in ur post...
i will post it then
swan20 thumbnail
Arpi mujhe lagta hai gussa to woh karega......woh uska birthright hai.....😆....as you said Geet will want to leave but he'll convince her to stay the night.

next morning Geet will realise she actually doesn't have anywhere to go....so will be confused ki aage kya karu. Maan will blast dadi......dadi will do usual nautanki.....😆
kancht thumbnail
Originally posted by: md410

Kanchi
haa yaar they are keeping it natural plus not loosing continuity like we know ki saasha munshi ji ki beti hai so how come dev will think she is secretary naa
that is what they shown today he flirts with her. make sense ki dev will know her. he did ask for his secretary show actually making sense.
now wonderful will be if dev comes toknow abt geet in office but now she is gone, so he is stuck again ki kahaa gayi and aur dar jaayega ki woh MK ki secrtary thi

haan Arpi.. i never thought about that.. but thats def very well thought of... i m seriously loving these CVs..😃
md410 thumbnail
kanchi
haa yeh sab hoga and baad main geet beed pe soyegi he will baith ke ghoorega usko
also geet babble karegi ki usne daadi ko MK ke baare main kya kya nahi bola
MK-Geet abhi thoda time lenge open up hone main may be 3-4 episodees ke baad
swan20 thumbnail
Kanchi.....just copy paste.