Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
i can understand that u dont like his accent, but u dont have rights to question his education.
His accent is coz of the place from where he belongs to,
and when u say in show he is shown as an educate person and he should speak in proper accent, then CVs selected him for the show and gave him a chance to improve his weakness, so all the viewers must be on his side for his Hard Work coz now he has Improved A Lot from the starting days of the show.....His Accent, His Acting.....everything....

Every Person has some weakness but the best way to treat it is to Work Hard to Over come it and He  is doing the same.....so intstead of criticizing him better is  to w8 when he will be perfect....

No Offence to Anyone.....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Educated Gopi Illiterate Aham (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

i can understand that u dont like his accent, but u dont have rights to question his education.
and when u say in show he is shown as an educate person and he should speak in proper accent, then CVs selected him for the show and gave him a chance to improve his weakness, so all the viewers must be on his side for his Hard Work coz now he has Improved A Lot from the starting days of the show.....His Accent, His Acting.....everything....

Every Person has some weakness but the best way to treat it is to Work Hard to Over come it and He is doing the same.....so intstead of criticizing him better is to w8 when he will be perfect....

Thanks Sadhli!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
my pleasure shelly.
Anything 4 nazim.

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I like your new profile picture. He looks much nicer with long hair and on his face.

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

I like your new profile picture. He looks much nicer with long hair and on his face.

thanx 4 liking.
Nd yes he looks nice with curls on his face,

nayhaj

nayhaj

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Every Person has some weakness but the best way to treat it is to Work Hard to Over come it and He is doing the same.....so intstead of criticizing him better is to w8 when he will be perfect....

Im not sayin i dont like his accent!!!! most people on here take things tooo personally! im saying if they are going to show Gopi anpad then his accent should be better! so it wud be better if u didnt put words in my mouth

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Really????? we are going to argue about this?????

Let's not extend this conversation!

nayhaj

nayhaj

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 5:08am | IP Logged
lol pls do not dictate what to say or what not to say to me!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top