Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Suhasi Dhami or Suhasi Goradia?? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

KhaLidaH

Goldie

KhaLidaH

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged

suhasi goradia dhami and in 2007 she married to her college sweetheart  and he is an IT engineer.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suhasi Dhami or Suhasi Goradia?? (Page 2)" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

scarlet.moon

IF-Sizzlerz

scarlet.moon

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by megmel

suhasi married since 2006. karan born in 1982 june and suhasi in 1982 july. just few days difference. i heard karan and kavitha relationship splitted. kavitha is 1 1/2 year older than karan.

ohh really i didn't know about the split....

s_daya79

s_daya79

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Dhami is her married last name and Garodia is her maiden name (before marriage).

amaranthine

Groupbie

amaranthine

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
* born on 26 aug     (not sure abt the year)

* name before marriage was suhasi garodia and after marriage suhasi dhami

* name meaning.......jis kee hassi sundar ho

* got married on 28 december,2007 sunday evening with Jayasheel Dhami

* nick name is Sweety

* she says abt her husband "My husband and I were college friends; we had the same group of friends and would hang out together. Gradually we fell in love and he proposed me."

here is the article about her marriage

Suhasi Goradia, lead actress of Aek Chabbi Hai Padoss Mein (Star Plus), tied the nuptial knot with her boyfriend Jaysheel, on Sunday evening.

Close relatives and friends, plus most of the actors from ACHPM cast attended the wedding, held at Mary Immaculate High School in Borivli.

While Suhasi was unavailable for comment, her close friend Anchal Sabharwal from the serial confirms the news. "Jayasheel is a Gujarati guy and Suhasi has known him for six years. He is a software engineer."

Low-key shaadi

Co-star Nupur Alankar informs that Suhasi had kept her wedding low profile but her co-actors knew about it since last month.

"We used to tease her that she should not get married else her career will go downhill. She used to simply smile. She is a very sweet girl."

Suhasi is not shooting for the serial since January 22. She will now report on the sets in the first week of February. "She is not going for a honeymoon as yet. She will go sometime later," Aanchal concluded.

Edited by amaranthine - 24 July 2010 at 3:17pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top