~!Happy Birthday Nikita!~

Posted: 13 years ago

Hello Bandinians.. Its the birthday of our very own 😎bie

nikita_88

aka

🥳Niki🥳

I know you are enjoying there with your family.... Loads of hugs from each of us😳🤗

A small wish from me😳

BirthdayWishesLyrics440.jpg Birthday Wishes image by habbas91584

A special cake for the special girl

Enjoy your day and feel special and live like a princess,
May all the wishes come true...

Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago
Happy Birthday Nikki .....Have a fantabulous day and a wonderful year filled with loads of joy ,happiness and success......God Bless!!!!
Wishing you a very

Happy Birthday Nikki!!!!
Happy Birthday Niki! Janam Divas Ni Khoob Khoob Vadhai!

Best Wishes For A Wonderful Year Ahead!

Have a rocking time celebrating with your family!

Edited by soap-critic - 13 years ago

Happy Birthday Niks !

Soo glad that I got to know you through IF

It's only been a few months, but we sure hit off well
And to mention that we love spamming dabbas 😆

Anyways, Have an awesome day. Enjoy it as much as you can as this new year begins for you.

We sure do make immature the new mature !  🤣  🤣 

oh and keep 🤣  -ing

and down below.. yes Jaan did hack into my account ...
that nikammi 😆
what are we going to do with her 😆
Edited by supercool3 - 13 years ago
Niki!!! This is Jaan Btw. I hacked into V's account! Justttt Kidding. 😕
Haapyyyy Birthday!!! Partayyyyyyyyy!!! I hope you have an amazing birthday and an amazing year! You are an amazing friend and a wonderful person; you deserve all the happienss in the world. It has been a pleasure getting to know you on IF in the last few months. All of my pagals [You, V, Buffy] give me a run for my money but I would not have it any other way! I love your ROFL's, your spams, and the fact that your always there. I hope you have an amazing day!

Presents!!

https://www.zingerbug.com/Comments/HappyBirthday/birthday_candles.gif

Hey 🤣ian

I wish you success, happiness, love and joy on your Day, love you ROFLIAN

and all the very best to you!

take care, love n luck
Mona

Nikzooooooooooooooooooooooo.....................a very very veryyyyyyyyy Happy B'day doll........May God bless u with loads of happiness.......prosperity and good health and may all ur wishes come true........Hope u have a blast and here's something from me:

Wishing you a very happy birthday Nikita

May all you dreams come true and you get all the love, success and happiness in life

Keep smiling and hope you have a great time on your birthday

love norzar

i want to wish her a very happy bday, she is a very beautiful person, and she deserves the best bday ever one that is so fantastic that it lives in her heart forever. everyday is a blessing day, but some days are better than the rest--days when god's warmth and love touches everything with sunshine, and i hope you get one of those beautiful and blessed days which is filled with happiness and day to inspire dreams. have a memserzing bday from bani.

Hey Niki - The Nandos Girl 😉😆

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, hope you have a awesome day and wish you all the happiness and joys

Keep Rocking On 😊

Love Lennie

Happy Birthaday to you and many many happy returns of the day !  Wish all your dreams comes true !! I just known from Her post in this AT and she reminds the time of when DMG started !! She is most funniest, sensible and lovely person!!
Have a fantastic birthday !! We will see you with rocking posts and rocking entery and more reminder events !! God bless you !! Stay Happy always !!

With lots of love
Princi ( Riddhi)

Whenever she comes to post, it is garrantied to put a smile on everyone's faces😃.....No wait😕....what I ment to say is she has the ability of killing someone,😆 with her infectous laughter🤣.....
.: * 🥳Wishing you a very
Happy Birthday Nikita! 🥳 *:.
from May
(The _May_Rose)

Aww.....it's your birthday, so I wish you a very Happy Birthday Nikita🥳
On your special day, I wish you nothing BUT happiness, joy, and pleasure😃
I hope, all your wishes and dreams come true, and may your birthday be perfect for you and each hour and minute be filled with delight. Have fun and make your day memorable and enjoyable!! else you will have to wait a one whole year😆😆
hapbirth4.gif Birthday Roses image by CScoledge
Since you did not ask me what you want on your birthday😆😆😆, I am sending you this gift for you:

With Love & hugs,
Sabz

Happy birthday Nikki dear.
Wish you all th best in the life.many many happy returns of the day.
Loads of hugs n Love
Parm
Happy b'day Nikita!!!! 🥳

May u hav a fun filled day n wish all ur aspirations come true....
😃
happy birthday nikita have a fun filled day ahead. Many happy returns of the day 🥳 [:D/] Edited by ramonag - 13 years ago