Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: snehaarhaan

his parents r ruining his marital life !  they want to dominate him n his life but can't  understand his love ! they  r using him ! many ways like, ss is using him n his marital life for elections ,amma is using him for her dominance over d house n to conrol her  bahoo n she can share his son wid her bahoo!wat d hell wid dese parents? buch of hypocrites n crooks!infact sajjan nivas is the house of mads n deads where no hope for freedom n love!

yes sneha:

pratigya is not meant for a joint family set up. she is vocal, opininated and independent. it si difficult to survive in a joint family hieracrchy / bureaucracy with such personality. she seemed very amiable in the adda. she seems like someone for who the nuclear family set up works.

that is not a bad thing per say if it is something that both husband and wife can deal with but the problem is that Krishna has no source of livelihood and neither does she so that makes it difficult for them to have and demonstrate a repeated "I me myself" attitude in the house where others provide for their creature comforts. krishna's attitude is indulged because he is the son of the family, but as the newcomer she is expected to adapt not the other way around.
--Hope-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: lighthousepier

Hope,

I think you have hit the nail on the head.  While it is painful for me to see this portrayal of Krishna, I am not sure how many alternatives he has in how to react - and seems doomed to be misunderstood and taken advantage of by his wife - who has really made very little effort to support or even to understand her husband

light:

a guy I know told me that men and women register success in a marriage on different planes and usign different indicators. men see healthy physical intimacy with their spouses as the sign of a succesful marriage while women see emotional intimacy with their spouse as a sign of a successful marriage.

he is playing by her rules and to meet her indicators ever since marriage which is why he is feeling like a failure and that is why he will explode. he has no other choice. I don't blame him.

however, if they show him go FULL negative now it would be too heart breaking.

one thing si for sure, he needs to get out of that house. with her or without her.
--Hope-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rightchoice

Hope,

You have beautifully analysed Krishna's state of mind and his emotional turmoil...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ for you... Thanks hon

Today he was questioned on his loyalty to his parents and asked his rationality to go behind a girl who openly condemned him and who openly works against the welfare of the family (as they see it)...

What could have been his answer? LOVE? But how could he claim there is LOVE when people are openly mocking his relationship and his very own lady announcing in public there is no such thing... yeah especially when it is one sided. there is no love, no trust and no respect. it is blatantly obvious for all to see. surprising that he still tries to defend it.

He answered to the question of his loyalty that he will be behind 'Singhs' always and will do anything to make him a winner...But he didn't have any answer to the question of his unconditional support for Pratigya so blindly (as they see it...)

On top of that, he has no explanation for Pratigya's behavior because he is so unaware of the cause for Pratigya's behavior (or change in the behavior)... yup he does nto understand why she is still so tense when he knows about the 2nd angad slap, her involvement adn her father has now found a lawyer if her liking.

I think Krishna wants a quick and tangible proof of Pratigya's loyalty to him...and what is the best proof than consummation...?
'Doodh ka Doodh...Paani Ka Paani..." It all depends on Pratigya's answer tomorrow... yes RC her answer will eb the turnign point but I still hope he does not force her. this relationship is not worth it for him.

From, story point of view, When the truth comes out, it is this incident which acts as a crucial point for Krishna to make his decision...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘

RC:

πŸ˜ƒ

--Hope-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

This time around the ball is on Prats's court. She is good at speeches on proper behavior, upholding the truth, yada yada yada  when in fact she is far from being sksdwali.  Now it makes sense why they had the meaningless fake pregnancy storyline. She lives by double standards. On the one side she embarrassed her husband in front of both their parents showing no respect for him or his feelings bec' he started a prank with asking her to lie about the fake pregnancy. Who did it hurt? No one, just a few bruised egos which SS got over rather quickly bec' he is a pragmatic man. Like Baba he doesn't waste his time on faltu matters.πŸ‘
πŸ‘
On the other hand Prats is ready to believe her family blindly and doesn't question anything Adarsh told her.  Prats talked about her father's talk about freedom in today's episode but then goes and locks himself up voluntarily to cover up a crime? inconsistencies all around? 

Krishna can't be blamed this time around. Prats dropped the ball every time Krishna gave her a chance to come up with the info. she had.πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Didn't she realize whenever the truth came out about her kidnapping like she found out about it herself Krishna was going to react the way he did. It would have been better for her to have told him when she just found out and apologized for her treatment of him bec' she believed it was him who committed the crime.  Krishna would have had an angry reaction but at least  he would have eventually supported her. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ then he was an amiable mood so yes his possessive nature would cause him to be angy but now he is hurting. he is hurting so bad that he does not even want to be involved anymore in her issues because his past voluntary involvement has been rewarded with betrayal, indifference and quite often insults

The other thing that is bothersome about this marriage is Prats's reaction to his touch. Every time he even attempts to hold her hand she recoils as if she abhors his touch. Krishna didn't go into this marriage for a platonic relationship. Staying in this marriage to prove a point that she is tough as nails and can face anything the Takurs fling in her face is being selfish and short changing Krishna out of marital happiness  by punishing him for a crime he never committed.πŸ‘
πŸ‘
it all comes back to the same things we have said forever..........she has been portrayed as a selfish, self-obsorbed, girl who doesn't care two hoots about the happiness of a man who loves her with alll his being.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ his statement made me so sad - he said if someone wins I will be glad because I will be set free😭😭😭😭😭 She should set him free and move on with her maike and their idealistic beliefs which would make more sense. Let her hook up with the educated lot like Mathur or whatever. Ultimately educated or not, a pure heart with love is a great blessing anyday over all the books one can read in a lifetime and never learn a thing about what really matters in life. When will she wake up to her own life. Gosh!

--Hope-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Dunno about others but I dont love KRIYA at all . I watch this show for interesting characters like Krishna [ the old one who was unusual , his Behooda family which was very real ] and the realism shown in the hook of the show at the beginning .

I wud love it if Pratigya marries Aman . I wud clap . πŸ‘
Her highly abnormal attitude to a marital relationship is beyond me. She expects far too much from a husband and I may pity even Aman if she marries him and he gets such a depressing sasural like her maayka family .

That said ....I agree with Hope that Women r more multi task oriented then men .One cant generalize of course and there r exceptions to every rule , but this is my observation too .πŸ˜ƒ Women can easily slip into many roles on personal front , men find it stressful .πŸ‘πŸΌ

Krishna is an example of a typical man . Egoistic in talks but very vulnerable and egoless in actions , wrapped around his wife's little finger , with very simple of love in his heart , cannot bear tears in his loved one's eyes ,  needs of respect , physical and emotional intimacy , talks practically and objectively while assesing a situation , tactless while defending wife to family , takes his own family for granted but is scared of his own wife . His needs r very simple , he is very uncomplicated and in reality Pratigya wud have a queen's life if she understood him ,.but she is sadly an extreme case . Very robotic and fixated just on PAPA. Abhors intimacy to the point of being considered as a frigid woman .πŸ‘

The  truth will come out in such a way that it will hurt Krishna. What remains to be seen if the hurt is given some credibility . Uptill now whenever she has hurt him , he has forgiven her .

Moggaa:

thansk for posting. yes I am feelign really bad for babanow.  his pain and frustration is so obvious. she seems to try to pacify him ina very tactless clumsy way just liek he tries to seduce her in his own naive clumsy way. what can I say they make quite the pairπŸ˜†

you knwo when i saw her try to cajol him yesterday I felt bad for her. she missed the first lesson on such convos. she should have watched baba's attempt at the adda. you have to ease intot he convo, you maintain eye contact, you do not use the sensitive issue to start the convo, in factyou do not mentiont he sensitive issue and you do not appear to ask for favour after just apologizing, does not work that way. she did everythign wrong. I felt so bad for her. she was sincerely tryign yesterday
Edited by stillhopeful - 13 years ago
Shashi2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😭😭
Originally posted by: stillhopeful

yes sneha:

pratigya is not meant for a joint family set up. she is vocal, opininated and independent. it si difficult to survive in a joint family hieracrchy / bureaucracy with such personality. she seemed very amiable in the adda. she seems like someone for who the nuclear family set up works.

that is not a bad thing per say if it is something that both husband and wife can deal with but the problem is that Krishna has no source of livelihood and neither does she so that makes it difficult for them to have and demonstrate a repeated "I me myself" attitude in the house where others provide for their creature comforts. krishna's attitude is indulged because he is the son of the family, but as the newcomer she is expected to adapt not the other way around.

😭😭😭😭😭😭FOR KRISHNA'S SITUATION!😭😭😭😭😭
Shashi2011 thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Dunno about others but I dont love KRIYA at all . I watch this show for interesting characters like Krishna [ the old one who was unusual , his Behooda family which was very real ] and the realism shown in the hook of the show at the beginning .

I wud love it if Pratigya marries Aman . I wud clap .
Her highly abnormal attitude to a marital relationship is beyond me. She expects far too much from a husband and I may pity even Aman if she marries him and he gets such a depressing sasural like her maayka family .

That said ....I agree with Hope that Women r more multi task oriented then men .One cant generalize of course and there r exceptions to every rule , but this is my observation too . Women can easily slip into many roles on personal front , men find it stressful .

Krishna is an example of a typical man . Egoistic in talks but very vulnerable and egoless in actions , wrapped around his wife's little finger , with very simple of love in his heart , cannot bear tears in his loved one's eyes ,  needs of respect , physical and emotional intimacy , talks practically and objectively while assesing a situation , tactless while defending wife to family , takes his own family for granted but is scared of his own wife . His needs r very simple , he is very uncomplicated and in reality Pratigya wud have a queen's life if she understood him ,.but she is sadly an extreme case . Very robotic and fixated just on PAPA. Abhors intimacy to the point of being considered as a frigid woman .

The  truth will come out in such a way that it will hurt Krishna. What remains to be seen if the hurt is given some credibility . Uptill now whenever she has hurt him , he has forgiven her .

itni azadi kya usko nitin ke ghar mein milti! kabhi nahi! nitin n uske parents usko ghar se bahar nikaal dete agar wo nitin ke saath wo sulook karti jo wo krishna ke saaath kar rahi hai! angad wala pachda toh tab bhi rehta! kya nitin n uske parents pratigya ko baar baar jail n police station jaana maan jaate! remember dat jab Adrsh ko police pakad ke le gayee thi tab pratigy ko kisi ne police station jaane nahi diya tha!  n pratigya is ghar ki badi beti nahi hai! Adarsh bada bhai hai  !he is more educated den pratigya! why can't he handle all dis case matter? why he needs his younger sister's help ! why all d saxenas r so much helpless without pratigya madam?jab unhone apni beti ko us time {jab Adarsh arrest hua tha} police station jaane nahi diya toh ab wo kisi ki bahu n apni shadishuda beti ko jail n court ke chakkar lagane se kyon nahi rokte ! an they aa know very well dat her in laws r very angry wid her dese activities!
rightchoice thumbnail
Originally posted by: stillhopeful

Moggaa:

thansk for posting. yes I am feelign really bad for babanow. his pain and frustration is so obvious. she seems to try to pacify him ina very tactless clumsy way just liek he tries to seduce her in his own naive clumsy way. what can I say they make quite the pairπŸ˜†

you knwo when i saw her try to cajol him yesterday I felt bad for her. she missed the first lesson on such convos. she should have watched baba's attempt at the adda. you have to ease intot he convo, you maintain eye contact, you do not use the sensitive issue to start the convo, in factyou do not mentiont he sensitive issue and you do not appear to ask for favour after just apologizing, does not work that way. she did everythign wrong. I felt so bad for her. she was sincerely tryign yesterday

Till date I am marveled by his way of opening the conversation with Pratigya in his Adda...it was just BEAUTIFUL...so simple and so effective in getting her attention...