ME_T thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

lalit and cg go to ask pfrf sinha 4 kashsih's hand in marrige. prof sinha refuses. he syas kash will not like it. after lalit and cg leave prof thinks "nobody can replace piyush".

charu and ak r drinking coffee. funny scenes btween them both.in which ak says lets play heads and tails, whoeva looses has 2 make coffeee next time. charu agrees. aks says heads i win tails u loose. charu gets fooled 4 a while, then realizes so she starts chasing ak round the room.

suj in nighti. he is thinking that i thought mahek was rong all this time. veena cums and there r emotional talks btween them both. veena thinks "now i will have 2 go talk 2 kash"

mahek is crying in bedroom. varun cums by her. mahek says i don't no wt i'd do without u. varuns says it's ok.

kanan cums home with gifts 4 every1. ak cums aswell 2 collect his gift. ak syas who is this speacial gift 4. kanan says it's 4 suj.

in the R&G house evry1 is having breakfast. phone ring. it is sum1 saying that they need kash's signatures so they can transfer piyush'sproperty on kash's name. lalit tells them 2 cum over there house 2morrow 4 the signatures. lalit tells suj 2 tell kash 2 cum over there house 2morrow 4 the signatures.

arch and vasu r talking. veena tells archie that she thinks piyush's death wa sno avvident and she thinks kash killed piyush. vasu says they will have 2 get proof against kash.

veena cums meet kash. veena syas plz 4give suj. and also 4give me. kash says i have no bitterness in my heart 4 u, ionly ave love. veena say "or sujal ke liyea"

camera freezes on kash's face 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
thanks for sharing but can anyone post update for pakistani/indian viewers for 7th feb?? today was the only day i couldnt catch up with the episodes of all my fav serials aur aaj hi kisi ne koi update nahi di 😭