Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashizin thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
gusy i will be reply u all tomorrow ok by the way thanks a tone for sharing ur views we will meet tomorrow and good night 🤗
Completely Agree with you.Sanaya is truly a rockstar.She is so loving, genuine,fun loving and excellent actress.
naz17555 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awww what a post! and yeah I totally agree, sanaya is a rockstar! She has worked soo hard in MJHT and everything else that I have seen her in.  Its just amazing watching her onscreen and off! she just seems like such a down to earth and lovely person!

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I dont want to analyse Sanaya in a lot of words..coz her personality is wayyy too personal for me..its like talkin about myself...but yes..she does me proud each passing day..I wish her all the best... while we are discussin what a rockstar she is.. I would like to share a miniscule VM that a very close friend of mine and an equally ardent sanaya fan had made for me on my b'day..although she din't complete it..she is not one of those 🤣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InA2gz__tHA[/YOUTUBE]

]the original song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpeR4p1JPBU&feature=related]Edited by sonali.19281 - 13 years ago
Sweka thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post Aashi as always👏🤗 and I completely agree with every word you said! She is a very humble and down to earth person and her stardom hasn't gone over her head, which is amazing! Wish her loads of success and happiness in all her endeavours😃 Thanks a lot for that video😊Edited by mjhtkifan - 13 years ago
kiran24 thumbnail
i completely completely agree wth u....

SANAYA is just PERFECTTTTT 😍
Kiely thumbnail

she is a rockstar ..truelyy

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Beautilful Post Aashi 🤗

I have words short for Sanaya Irani, never seen a more natural, beautiful and unique actress onscreen and an awesome person offsets! Sanaya is so bubbly ,vivacious, extrovert and outspoken in real but kudos to her performing Gunjan so beautifully, i mean which actress be this talented that she performs a shy subdued character so well when shes completely the opposite in real life.

Sanaya thanks for giving the lovable innocent adorable Chasmish, we can never forget you, ur a brilliant actress and heres wishing you all the best..love u so much
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
And also to add, what i adore the most about Sanaya is her humble nature with being loud and bubbly! for eg: when she said she cant speak hindi properly, which popular actress will say that..shes damn humble i must say! simply love this girl, she truly rocks!
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i totally agree with you...sanaya is amazing