Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: HamiSky

in stead of calling Krishna highly unpredictable...(as tell me an incident wer he has let her down)....

Praitgya is highly consistent in rejecting Krishna,,,misunderstanding Krishna n hurting his feelings...deprivign him of a husband's happiness etc etc...
she has not given him anything..literally nothing as a wife...no moral support, no emotional support nor physical....leave out physical
at least wen he is pressurized n traumatized by his family..she cud lend a bit of support....at least as a room-mate ...if not as a friend ot wife

for one thing Pratigya does not consider herself as his wife .....for her it is a compromise of sorts ..even now, she has not accepted this relationship with her heart...remember she will say "at least I had the emotion of hatred to sustain me for the future but now even that has been snatched..I am stuck with a man whom I am unable to hate nor love..."

what Pratigya is doing is fulfilling the role of a wife and Bahu as a duty...the day when she does it with her heart..she will be the moral support,guide and all that stuff..right now, she has graduated to the stage of thinking that he too may have problems [this lasts for few micro seconds only ]..but as she slowly begins to rely on him..may be the doors to her emotions too will open..who knows ??

Secondly Krishna does not want a room mate..he has made that clear..so if attempts that esp when he is angry, then she will get the put down she got yesterday [ a very deserved one too ]
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

yeh dhai killo ka haath jab kisi ko parta hai na to admi uthta nahi dunya say uth jata haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ oey mairay sunny deolπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Fatima,

tumhe sunny deol pasand hai kya ??
tanthya thumbnail

Bye

Fatima ,Hami and Anu ...have to go now.....will catch u gurlz later !!!😊
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Fatima,

tumhe sunny deol pasand hai kya ??

nahi mujhay tum pasand ho😳 i lub u😊
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Bye

Fatima ,Hami and Anu ...have to go now.....will catch u gurlz later !!!😊

buh buh saathi see ya soonSmile
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i dint mean Krishna wants a roommate...i know he doesnt :-)))
from Pratigya's side....
u be humane...u talk of sachchai..sanskaar..n all...every thing comes from u being a gud human first....
it is coz of her that herr husband is goin thru so many tuffless..she knows that...she is bit concerned about that too...but whom does she talk this about..to her jethaani...
how funny...strange too!!
she shud talk to that person who is wounded coz of her ....
plain fact remains dat it is hse who had gone to him asking to bring the shagun....
she took a foolish step without knwing the truth..that itself shud prick her heart... given that Krishna's life too is under doldrums now coz of her hasty decision....

an average humna being itself wud ahve understud her state n will make up her mid to accept things as such they are n wud certianly wud ahve understood this man is not someone who is really as his father or bro...after so long a time after marraige
u need not love him hate him but at least be human enuf to him....dat itself wud a gr8 thing for him in these complicated situations...he is being made fun of at his home by his family members.....
cant she see that...!
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Filza ,

if the characters have made some dire and horrible forecast..then we can be assured that such a thing will not happen...πŸ˜ƒ

that means Krsihna will not do anything  for now..

ya thank God at least 4r now he wont do anything
but seriously i cant understand the creatives 😑😑 why are they hellbent on destroying his character
they want to portray him as negative

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: JoeyZaza

ya thank God at least 4r now he wont do anything
but seriously i cant understand the creatives 😑😑 why are they hellbent on destroying his character
they want to portray him as negative

Filza,

I think you would have read the bulletin by now !!  Superb points  raised  by Krishna to day ...