Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Tanya, ok fine he is encouraging her but if someone tells u to jump in the well then shud u? Archana shud start using her brain now.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sid I am blaming Archu seperately . She will pay big time for this childishness. I ahve written so many posts on how wrong she is today . But this si the first time I am writing that even manav is wrong .. That he loves the girl and it would be better not to encourage her this much .
Sid , manav will not have to suffer .It is going to be Archana who will go through hell now .
Her izzat will be falooda in front of her in laws and all the factory worker ....
She is very stupid ..
ada24 thumbnail
Hey Kool

Missed u're commentary today.....stupid internet connection .....

Will wait for an update tomorrow.....

TC

Adi

Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

And when workers speak badly about her, Manav will say ki inki soch kitni ghatiya hai...

Honestly Nickita , I want the factory workers to make bhujia out of Archu's izzat this time . Manav wants this job for her so badly but things should be so  bad that Archana is forced to resign ....then I want to see how manav will try and stop everyone from talking ...
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tanya ur blaming Manav [ And I dont say its wrong] but if u observe him u will realize that he has truly become BHAGWAN 😆
When Karanjkars did not show him recognition , did he feel bad , upset etc ? Nope. He accepted it .
When Rasika insulted him he accepts as part of life.

Same way , Sheera is given to him he accepts it .

And goes back to his home in the chawl to do his duties .

Manav has achieved a state of detachment Tanya. It is Archu who is still horribly involved .Did u see how she had run in the traffic ? Did u see how she was looking at the clock today ? Did u see how like a crazy woman she was waiting with the dabba for Manav , uncaring about the workers ?

Yet again she took initiative .

Manav has taken initiative only once ...........during Wedding help . All the rest of time , he simply accepts what comes his way . The Foo FOO scene was an oddity .

I am not taking Manavs side here all I am saying is he is not really leading her on , she is not that innocent Tanya. Neither is Manav chaalu . She needs no encouragement trust me.She is desperately and badly in love. She shud never have divorced him .
Tanyaz thumbnail
Kool , no matter how detached manav is , he is still very much in love with Archana . The way he keeps looking  at her non stop... Kool, I will not call it detachment .
Actually I don' t see the detachment that you are  talking  about . Most definitely Archu is more in love , she always was more in love ....but so is manav and he is showing it ..
He is physically getting  attracted and is getting more involved than he should .

At least that is what I make out from what I have seen , maybe different people will view it differently ..
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
No one is chalu here . They are both good people . They are just in love . She is very hopelessly in love with him and is finding it very hard to cor=ntrol her feelings now . he too is loving every minute he is spending with her ... He can easily say no ... but he will not because he is liking it .
there was no need to get so close to her face when the eye lash flew in her eye , no need to talk about their pyaar , no need to tell rasika ' will not hear a word against Archana ... he knows she loves him so why say all this ...
As for Archu , she will never stop loving him but if he shows loyalty towards Shravani more vocally and shows more restrain than she wil lbe forced to back off.

As for divorce , Kool, Archana did not really have a choice ...he wanted the divorce . he wanted to marry Shravani and give Archana's place to her . He wanted his brother's baby more than aythign else in his life . he still does.

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
let's see what happens in future ...A lot will be more clear .
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tanya, Manav is being a GOOD FRIEND🤣
Claire0206 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Tanya I cant believe she made Archu wait outside the workers canteen with tiffin .😡

Di the Creatives are completely  lost  for ideas..    Sulo aai and her sheera.... which mother will
even think of such a nonsense. ðŸ˜²