Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

ONLY YOU (FF) Part 11: Page 94 (28/8/11) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 132

Waqas...

IF-Rockerz

Waqas...

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged

-Reserved Slot Edited on Page 1-

Awesome OS !!!

Nice Concept... Prem caring Heer (Bacha)...
Loved it...
Thanks for the PM...
Sorry for Commenting late, was busy...
Waiting for next Part!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Suhasini.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ONLY YOU (FF) Part 11: Page 94 (28/8/11) (Page 5)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweta2005

IF-Sizzlerz

sweta2005

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
waitinggggggggg

.Suhasini.

Goldie

.Suhasini.

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
hi guys...................im ready with second part.....but but i have a warnings for u........

1.Its big part i have written so far......so better have patience.......
2.I cant assure this will be best part..........may be best boring part

So dare yourself if u want to read..............enough of my stupid warnings now the next part

Part2

'But prem…' gayatri tried to convince him……'Prem when are we going home….im hungry prem….' Heer barged into the room….'Haaa heer we shall go come…' saying that prem took heer and went away………

'Is this our house prem……ahhh it's too big…………' heer said animatedly with full excitement…..'haa this is our house….' Prem said not understanding what he is doing…..'why I bought her with me to my house…..and who is she…….why I am concern about her…..why her hurt made my heart pain….why I don't want to leave her like mom said …..is it concern or anything like ….no no nothing… but then why I am so desperate to bring her house…..and what is happening to me whenever I see her………' and looked at her 'she is beautiful….her eyes speak lot of volumes….and her lips how they taste….OMG what im thinking……she is not mentally stable prem and ur thinking about her like that…..how cheap of u….. what are you upto man….'

'Premmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm' heer shouted….hearing her prem ran towards her and asked what happened heer why u shouted…..' prem asked……'See there…' she pointed towards a dog while standing behind prem…..'heer its Dowzer….' Prem told relaxing and calming heer…'no prem its not dowzer its dog….and see his teeth….prem come we will go otherwise it will bite u….' heer told him while still standing behind prem…. 'heer its dog only but we call it dowzer and he is my pet………it wont bite you come on give a handshake……' prem told heer and caught her hand and bought her near dowzer and asked her to meet him…

Heer with fear held her hand out to dowzer but dowzer shouted at her…..heer with in two seconds ran away and ascended stairs and shouted……'see prem I said no…..come here it will bite you…..and tell someone to leave her outside the house……..' heer said with fear……'heer it wont bite….come I'll make both you friends….' Prem asked sitting with dowzer…..'no prem I wont come…….u first make sure that it is out of house……until then I wont come……..' heer said and went inside a room……..'heer where are you going….' Prem asked her seeing her leaving into his father's room……………..

'What does he think….huff' it wont bite heer she mimicked prem and talking herself she came and sat on bed…….'And his teeth are so sharp…..if I am there another two minutes it will surely eat my fingers…' she said while looking her fingers…'don't worry fingers I wont make u food for that ugly dog….' She told to her fingers……'who will eat ur fingers……….???' a man asked heer

'Who are you……..and why are u on my bed…….' Heer asked all shockingly……'Oho so this is your bed….' I don't know its your bed…..' man said 'oho u don't know na……now im telling now get out of my bed….' Heer said matching his same teasing tone…..'if I say NO……?' he said…..

'Preeeeemmmmmmmmmmm' heer shouted which made the man to close his ears………..

'Heer why are you shouting come out of the room………' prem said in serious tone seeing heer shouting in his dad's room….'why should I go out of the room its my room…..' she said stubbornly…..prem all seriously said 'Heer I said now out of the room quickly…….' Seeing prem in full anger heer feared and went out of the room……………

'Prem who is she………' lalit asked prem after heer retiring from room……..'Bauji she is heer…..' prem said with his head down……'I understood that she is heer when u called her name before….but I want who is she…..and why is she here…….' Lalit asked in serious tone.. 'Bauji she is…………….' And prem said what all had happened………

'Prem what you did is good and I appreciate for that….but what gayatri told is also correct….' Lalit told…'Bauji please let her live here and I promise she wont trouble anyone……..' prem said pleadingly……..lalit understood that prem will not listen to anyone so he gave up and said 'Ok prem if u think it is correct decision I wont say anything……' after few seconds of silence Prem said 'ohooo no I shouted on her she may be crying………' prem telling this he ran out for search of heer……….

'Heer heer where are you….?' Prem came downstairs calling her name….he had seen whole house but no idea where heer is…..he asked all the servants all said they don't know…..he panicked and went to garden and saw heer sitting on swing…………… prem felt much relief after seeing heer and moved towards her

'Heer……' he called her and tried to sit beside her on swing….she didn't give him space and to his dismay she is sliding on swing right to left to right so that prem cant either side of her…..prem smiled seeing her not making him sit on swing and sat on grass before her and caught her both hands and said 'Heer im really sorry for shouting you in bauji's room……but wh…..' but prem was cut by heer and she said ' again your also telling the same….its not bauji's room its my room naa….' Saying she pouted like a child…..

Prem sighed breath and said 'heer its not your room its bauji's room and u know he is not fine….and your shouting in his room….if we disturb him he will again fall ill…..thats why i…' again heer cut him and said 'Is he not well prem…??What happened to him….??' Asked very slowly that prem cant here…. 'What I can't get you speak loudly heer…….' He asked not able to hear her….

'Uffooo…' heer hit his head and asked prem to come near her…prem came towards her and she whispered in his ear 'u told na if we speak loud he will be disturbed thats why im speaking in low voice….' Prem laughed at her and felt happy that she understood so easily and told in same tone in her ear 'heer I told not to shout but not to speak….so u can speak until u don't disturb others ok….'…..heer beamed and said 'so can I talk in this voice…..' prem nodded and said 'come I'll show your room…' both heer and prem went inside the mansion…………

'This is your room how is your room…..' prem asked….heer said so so animatedly with her hands…..'oho so u doesn't like your room……but y can I ask…' prem asked her…..'prem there is not even one toy and no barbies and not even a single toto……..' heer said and made sad face…prem smiled and said 'sorry but by evening u will get all your barbies totos and motus……….' Heer hit him on his arm and said 'motu is not mine….'….'ok ok baba I wont bring him then…..'

'Prem…..' she called gravely…prem saw her and felt that something is wrong and asked 'what happened heer why are you so pale…….'…….she showed her stomach and said 'im hungry……..' prem forgot completely about her food and cursed for doing that and told her to wait…….he went and brought her food and told her to eat…..

'Prem how can I eat…..feed me na……' asked in cute manner….'I should feed??? but heer you can eat no….' prem said hesitatingly and saw her pout and said 'ok ok I'll feed you know don't be a dram queen…………' she laughed and eat happily from his hand………after that prem made her sleep

She slept whole evening……….and when she wake up she saw her room fully decorated with so many barbies and tots(Teddy bears) and many more other toys……..she felt her heart on cloud nine and tried to shout and to her dismay prem kept his hand on her mouth to stop her shout…..and both looked into their eyes…..heer had glint in her eyes saying thanks through her eyes where as prem has sooooo much love in his eyes towards her.......'Ahhhhhhh' he shouted and gave daggers to heer who bite his hand which is on her mouth and gave winning look………

Both laughed for quite sometime and heer happily played with her new toys and prem spent time seeing her playing……..prem felt calm and peace seeing her playing happily and felt much relief seeing her like that………then he thought I think im concerned about her but when I see her lips why im feeling so desperate to taste them and her face and he looked at her face which is full of life…..i just want to hold her tightly never to get her away from me……………I know thinking about her in that sense is not good but but my idiotic senses are not giving away about her thoughts……I just happen to see this girl morning and im already thinking about her all the day…..and these  thoughts of mine are always thinking about loving her……….wait LOVE…..now what this means……….this girl is making me go all crazy and I have to get rid of these crazy thoughts………….

'So what my little princess is doing……….' Lalit came and sat beside heer on her bed…….'hmmm…..im playing…' said as slowly as she can….lalit didn't hear her and asked 'What princess I didn't hear u…..' prem laughed at heer and said 'Heer tell him loudly ……' 'I am playing…' said some what in voice that is audible to lalit but she didn't shout or make loud noise and looked at prem and asked with her eyes 'is this sound ok…..' prem nodded his head and smiled…….seeing exchange of looks between prem and heer lalit asked 'Arey wah im also here u both can tell me whats going on between u both……..' 'Nothing bauji I told her not to shout before you loudly keeping your health in mind……..so she is speaking in low voice….' Prem said smilingly to his bauji………..

Lalit felt happy seeing her concern towards him and took his hand before her and said 'Friends………' heer looked at prem and asked his permission after getting nod from him she happily gave her hand and said 'Friends……………..' both shook their hands……'by the way what should I call u friend……..' heer asked innocently and lalit said 'hmmm friend chalega…….' But heer frowned and said 'can I call u bauji like prem…..' and waited for his response….he laughed at her and said 'hmmmmm but on one condition…' ….'tell me whats the condition……….?' Heer asked doubtfully…..'I'll call u princess…is this deal ok for you princess…..' lalit said actively after many days he is feeling life has come to him………..

'Uffooo tuu bhi na bauji u already started calling me princess so why now asking…..' heer said hitting her head…………seeing her like that both prem and lalit happily laughed…………..

Seeing both her husband and son smiling heartily gayatri felt relief……after somany days her house is in good mode…….and infact her family never finds time to interact but within one day this girl changed everything…….gayatri also felt connected to heer…………

After that day the house is so much in peace and lively due to heer's antics…  her laughter her play her stupidity her shouting's her stubbornness this all made all the three(Lalit gayatri and prem) more connect and attach to her……they never felt she is some outsider………lalit being in home connected to heer so much….he plays with her and do mischievous with her like he is also kid……….and gayatri pampered heer a lot……whenever heer shows her disagree towards food gayatri make her calm and feed her food with patience…….gayatri also started being at home like spending most her time in house woth family…….before she used to spend extra time in hospital but for heer she comes home early……….

Prem is lot changed with in these two months……he never use to come before midnight but now he comes sharply at 8 in the evening and sit with heer and talk with her and take whole family outside(now heer is also family)………and he also play with her and fight equally with her if she cheats her in game………and both fight like tom and jerry and get good from gayatri…..prem being in her company lost his anger and became most patience man in the world…….actually he gets anger with in seconds for little things but now anger is far away he is so calm and thinks matter with utter patience………

Heer completely changed this family….before they are busy bee's but know they started feeling their lives being together……and heer played very important role in their lives without her they cant imagine their lives…..but all the three have their own insecurities about heer………heer never troubled anyone……everything is ok but dowzer always bark seeing her and heer always

Shout seeing his barking and this made house another dog house…… J

Present

Prem got up when first sun rays fell and tried to stretch his hands but found his hands holding something soft and saw heer beside him hugging tightly and his hands protectively around her waist as tight as hers……..she is sleeping peaceful with smile playing on her lips….seeing heer's face so calm prem moved his lips towards heer's face and kissed her forehead and kept his lips linger there some time…..and saw her lips which are so luscious seeing them he moved towards her lips and moved to kiss her there he moved close to her lips and when about to kiss her heer stirred in his arms then prem came to earth and loosened his grip slowly making sure he doesn't disturb her and got up and went to wash room…….

Prem seeing his image in mirror and feeling ashamed for his behavior……how could I take advantage of heer she is innocent……for god sake she even don't know what he was about to do….thinking that he felt more ashamed for his behavior….but seeing her sleeping like that how can he control………during these two months prem understood that he is feeling something for her so special which he never felt for anyone even for Sanjana………

Whenever he is with sanjana he always hesitate to keep his hand around her waist…he always feel awkward placing his hands around her……….and god knows how he feel when sanjana kisses him…….he always forced by his mind to kiss her but not heartily…………whenever they are alone he always feel very awkward and he feel like walking away from her……….but he like her………spending time with her is ok but being intimate and talking heart out is very difficult for prem………

But with heer he is different though she is child like girl from heart he couldn't to stop his feelings on her though he keep them secret from anyone even from his mind too……prem eventually felt like she is the one made for him when he saw her first……..but shrugged off his feelings as he is already committed but being with her timely he couldn't stop his attraction towards her whenever they are together he felt heartily attach to her he always want her to be in his cage in his arms……when she hugs he feel that this is only right that had done so far in his life………….

But how can I love her……yes being with her in this two months he understood that this is not mere attraction but love for her…..then he is not sure how he fell for her………I already have sanjana….he know and everyone in their house know that he like sanjana………..even sanjana also new that I like her but not love……when he proposed her he thought that gradually he can make this liking to love but heer entered frame from nowhere and photo changed ……………he is soooo much attracted no he so much connected with heer that now he cant see his future with heer……….

He know that kissing her is wrong……but what he can do she is making him go crazy……only he knows how he is controlling his emotions and desire for her…….this is not this day he was about to kiss her everyday…. heer comes to his room and sleeps beside him in his arms as she daily feels fear of some bad dreams and daily he gets up seeing her smiling face and daily controls himself……….and daily feel guilty for his acts…………..

Prem thoughts are disturbed by heer's calling outside…..'prem come out yar I want to use washroom……' prem came out and saw her hair all messed looking so cute in that avatar…….'Don't shout princess……go and use it…..' Came out and gave her space to go in……..

After using his washroom she came out and took seat beside him who is reading news paper......'Heer how many times I have said not come to my room in night and sleep beside me…..' prem asked exaggeratedly ……..'prem what to do I have a bad dream that's why I came………' heer said while taking her toto in her hand and started playing……..prem don't know how to say that how much she disturbs his heart………..without her knowledge she is rising his desire more and more day by day……………'Premmmmm…' she shouted literally…

'What princess what happened why u shouted……' prem asked her with concern seeing her tension face…….'prem we have to go for movie and I didn't get ready….uffoooo…….' telling this she jumped from his bed and shouted while going to her room 'prem u also get ready I don't want to miss name part also……' and ran to her room….'heer…..heer…..its 7 in the morning bacha…..movie is at 4pm……' but no use she already have gone……

'Premmmmmmmmm' again she shouted after 5mins from her room….prem shooked his head and left to her room where he saw all her dresses are around her room…….'bacha………' he shouted….'what is all this…..why u scattered ur dresses all over the room……..'…..'Prem what can I do……I didn't find one good dress for movie…..im searching…..' she said still searching her wardrobe………'heer for that u took all your dresses out…..what this childishness heer……cant u search keeping all this in there places as it is….' He asked very seriously…….

'how can I search like that…..leave it u don't know anything…..anyways I called u here to select dress prem……' she asked him in sweet manner to make his anger run away………'she surely know how to melt me…..' he thought and came to help her……after complete half an hour heer accepted one dress………'thank you Prem ur very good…u solved my problem…..i love you prem she told and hugged him…..' without knowing heer is making prem go numb by her physical contacts……..

'Prem……are you sure naaa this dress suits me……' heer asked doubtfully…..prem gave one last look with that heer said 'Ok ok…' and started to undress….'heer what are you doing…….im here before you……' he said warningly but she told 'So what prem…' and started releasing the knot of her skirt……'Bacha stop it…' but she didn't listen…'Ok I'll go out then u do…that's why I call u bacha……' muttering himself he went out of the room and thought 'one day this girl will surely kill me…….'

Heer came all ready in beautiful black three fourth tight pant and light pink sleeveless shirt and with the help of his mother she haired in ponytail……she is looking as the definition of SIMPLE ………….both went out and had their lunch outside doing fully masti and after that both went for movie and had good galla time and after movie both went to park which is near by their home and both played till night and came to home…..

Both prem and heer came home and settled in couch which is in living room….feeling thirsty prem went to get some water for himself and came to heer and said 'heer its already late…..and im hungry come we shall have dinner……' prem said and turned to her side and saw her sleeping on couch..

He admired her beauty…as usual she is sleeping like 3 months old baby cuddled in couch and her face resembling first rain drop of the monsoon…..seeing her face he forgot everything…….sat with her caressing her face ever so softly……..

'She slept…' gayatri came and sat otherside of heer on the couch and caressed her hair…..'Hmmmmm….finally…..but she didn't have her dinner…' prem said still caressing her face….' Ohooo then lets wake up prem….' She said moved her hand to wake up her but stooped but prem and he said 'No ma she ate outside before coming home let her sleep she is tired today….' He said seeing her face lovingly……

'Prem what had u think about her…..' gayatri asked him very slowly fearing that he would get rage….'Prem…' but prem stopped her and said 'Ill take her to her room……' saying took heer in his arms and went to her room….

He came out of her room ….making sure heer slept peacefully….when he came out he saw his mother waiting for him……..'Prem don't try to escape from the situation…….be practical prem……..' gayatri asked seriously trying to put the situation in his mind……….'what practical ma……being heer here is no trouble to anyone…..and I don't think any need to send her to mental asylum…and I never think of it also……' prem said seriously…….

'Prem don't be stupid….in two months  your going to get married….what you will tell her…' gayatri shoot straight question….. prem felt something piercing when he heard that he is going to get married to sanjana….but answered 'I can make her understand about heer and I think she will understand….' Prem told with shivering voice…..'Who sanjana will understand……..?' gaaytri asked ….'Ye…Yes…' prem said but he is not himself sure about his answer…..somewhere he also knows that sanjana never accept another girl besides me…..he very well know that Sanjana is very possessive for him……….

'Prem stop this non sense you and me know that sanjana will not accept heer to be in this house with us or I should say with you………' gayatri said sharply…prem is feeling restless hearing his mothers questions unknowingly those questions raised his insecurities loosing heer…….the thought itself made him drown deep in sea………

'Beta listen me….i also equally love heer as you…..but keeping her here is not solution….' But prem didn't look like convincing……'prem look at me….' Gayatri lifted his face keeping her hands on his cheeks and said 'Prem u want her to be normal like others or not….?' Prem nodded 'then u have to listen to me beta….we will send her to asylum and get her treat with best doctors……' gayatri said calmly…..she saw nothing but pain in his face and with heavy heart she said 'this is the only solution to get things right for everyone…..' and stood to make a move from his room but stopped at door and said 'Prem everyone means u, sanjana and heer….all three will be happy decide on it peacefully……..'and left room

'No ma no one will be happy with that reason atleast me…..u don't know that ur son cant live with heer…….without heer ur son is nothing……..' his thoughts were disturbed by ring on his mobile seeing the caller name prem felt shiver……..but with heavy heart he received…..

'Prem what happened to you…….from last two weeks im trying to call you……but u always switch off or not answering…….and even I called your home number but I dint get you there also…..and if I call office number they saw ur always busy…….what is this prem……why are u ignoring me ……did I made any mistake ……?' sanjana showered all her questions and the last question made prem feel guilty on himself for ignoring such a sweet girl………

He deliberately ignored her calls whenever she calls he made others to receive and told them to tell that he is busy or he is out of house…….he did this for her good only because he don't want her to notice his change if she notices she will definitely feel bad….his thoughts are disturbed by sanjana's words

'Prem u der…Prem Prem?' sanjana asked softly…….'haaa yes sanju…..im really sorry for not contacting you…..im really sorry sanju…..' prem sincerely apologized….'Its ok prem I can understand that your busy…..but I feel very insecure when you ignore me….i no that u didn't take my calls because your busy but I cant stay away from you and without hearing your voice…i can understand what your situation is but……' she said emotionally……'Sorry Sanju it never happens……..' prem said not surely….

'Hmm it cant happen ever again prem….because im going to come to India next week……' sanjana gave shocking news….'What your coming back……why..?' prem asked shockingly….' "What" is this question to be asked…..?? hmm I thought u will feel happy…..but what happened to you…….your talking like u don't want me to come back to u……..?' sanjana asked straightly……'No sanju its not like that….u suddenly surprised me naa that's why sounded in that way…..ok so ur coming next week ok then we will talk when u come back…….its already late…..take care sanju…bye….good night…' prem cut the call without hearing her answer……..

Prem don't want to talk to her anymore and make her feel sad with his stupid answers……..poor girl she is thinking that im ignoring her because of my work load but she didn't know what im upto…….how can I face Sanju….i feel like killing myself for being such a jerk….i made Sanju feel bad for what she never did…..im sorry sanju…….with that thoughts he dozed off…..

Next day

'Prem get up… get up…get up…. ' heer came and sat on his stomach and shouted in his ear……..prem wake up with her loud voice in his ear and looked all messy due to his uncomfortable sleep..he is not at all feeling good due to his talk with his mother and sanjana yesterday……he is feeling guilty….

He opened his eyes and saw heer sitting on his stomach and shouting….he once again lost in her pleasant able face but got to earth when sanjana's words rang in his ears which are ringing whole night……..'Heer get up….'he shouted…..heer didn't obey him and started her non stop chat session….prem felt defeated and distress due to his lack of sleep and shouted at her 'Cant u see im sleeping….. why u have to behave such idiotically I don't know……..did u have heard word manners in ur life…..go to ur room and listen I don't want to hear any noise……..and dont disturb did u get that…………' prem asked ever so seriously…….heer when she heard prem shout at her she immediately got down from him and nodded to his command and went to her room……….

Prem went to office and whole day prem didn't bother about heer…he is totally broken…..he want some time alone to get his answers which are disturbing him from yesterday…..he came home late in the night and when about to get into room servant asked him whether to serve his food but he refused and again when servant about to tell something he closed his room door and locked………(Gayatri and lalit left to some outstation for someone marriage)

Next day

Prem sleep was disturbed by knock on the door…….he lazily opened his eyes and saw other side of bed and frowned not seeing heer beside him but he remembered yesterdays events and he felt bad for shouting on her and decided to talk with her……yesterday was not his day….he felt incomplete without talking to her…….whole day he felt dishearten………but now he cant wait talking to her…….

He got up and opened door and saw servant who is so tense….'what happened why are you so tense….' 'Prem sir heer beti didn't get up till know and she didn't have anything yesterday also…….and she closed her room door yesterday when u shouted and till now she didn't open…………I called her but she didn't open…'

Prem panicked hearing that heer didn't have anything whole day and why she is not opening door………..he ran towards her room and knocked door and shouted her name several time but no use……prem tried to hit door after several attempts door opened and prem entered room and saw its empty……..

Prem searched whole room and to say he searched full house but there is no sign of heer……..he felt heart ache…….where should have she gone….he thought calmly and he searched every place she would go like near park near shops…….but no use………servants with doubt search her shelves if she would have gone forever but her clothes dolls everything are in same place…

Prem felt like someone stabbing his heart with sharp weapons……next two days prem spent his days in searching her and he also gave police complaint but no use nothing made her return home……………

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

BESTANGELharikmidnight_bluenspn.92cutegirl94sweetanu2314kptlsweet_gurl93sidMLOVER-scarlett-sonia7sinakKavya....luv_kdmhmdPumpkinnWaqas...MeraCheekuViratnewt2007khajjuaishwaryagayeniheartChaisweetie_angel...Pwincess...SukruthaNoor_PremHeersweet scorpiosweta2005-Fatima-SunShine_A

.Suhasini.

Goldie

.Suhasini.

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystall

Amazing os !
I loved the concept !
The story is soo interesting !
Waiting for next !
Plzz update soon !
Thnx for pm !

thnq so much for liking it..........updated next part

.Suhasini.

Goldie

.Suhasini.

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suryavni

suha!!
it was not at all boring!!!
fab concept.....prem already engaged and dealing with mentally unstable heer ....!
do update soon...

thnq so much for liking it..........glad u didnt find its boring suryaaaaaaaaaa

.Suhasini.

Goldie

.Suhasini.

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishwaryagayen

awesumm mental heer nd loving prem ayyye hayee do cont pm me

thnq so much for liking it..........

.Suhasini.

Goldie

.Suhasini.

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blufate.14

awesomeClapdo continue fast...

thnq so much for liking it..........

.Suhasini.

Goldie

.Suhasini.

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by heer193

nice os
liked premeer bonding
bechari sanjana
heer ne to abhi se hi dera daal liya hai..................
tc
heer193

thnq so much for liking it...............thx for liking premeer bonding

Post Reply New Post

Go to top