jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 12:06am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=jprasad] Please forgive me if you have already read this. I came
across
this link.

http://www.indiantelevision.com/tellychakkar

if you can make it to telly chakkar, find the the December archives.

Sorry!
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 12:31am | IP Logged
This what I found at the link jprasad pointed us to (hope the pics are visible..)

Mona upset
Mona Singh tells us that she never said, as reported in a section of the media, that her plain Jane look as Jassi has more clout with the Indian audience than otherwise. "I have not stated that I would be unhappy if I undergo a make-over. I know for a fact that people are anxiously waiting for the make-over to happen. People have accepted me in this plain Jane look for two reasons. One, they identify with the character. Two, they want to see my beautiful side as well. So, that suspense and aura has really worked," she says.

Jassi's morphing into svelte n sexy Mona Singh, but not just yet!

While we managed to get a candid shot of the actress, sans specs and braces, relaxing between shots, what we do know for sure is that Jassi will be walking the ramp with no other than Malaika Arora Khan in an episode of the serial in January.

Photographer Vicky Ahuja caught Mona Singh aka Jasmeet Walia at a photo shoot at the Grand Hyatt in Mumbai on Thursday. Jassi will actually be walking the ramp with Malaika, sharing the limelight with the well-known model. This one-off episode, that will highlight a L'Oreal sponsored fashion show, will be touted as one of the highs of Jassi's career. Nandu (Gaurav Gera) and Armaan (Apurva Agnihotri) were there too, but clearly the day belonged to Mona and Malaika! Vicky got Mona, err, Jassi to smile for the camera when she was taking a breather between her shots - and happened to get a look at the pretty face that usually hides behind the hideous glasses and braces!

Who's this babe? It's Jassi alright, but minus the glasses and braces. Ain't she already looking prettier?   Armaan Sir's the same though! Apurva Agnihotri takes a lunch break between shots

Who's going to be the lucky guy who gets Jassi? Armaan and Nandu ponder the question   Life's a yawn for Maddy (Rajesh Khera), as Nandu and Jassi take time over their lunch

Hey, she's a leftie! Jassi signs autographs for her fans   Malaika is all dressed up and ready for her shoot

What's a gay, sorry, guy without his make-up?   Malaika and Maddy gear up for a hug as Jassi and Nandu look on

This one's for the album - Nandu with Malaika   The model with the 'model' girl - Malaika and Jassi

The 'Jassi...' L'Oreal fashion show in progress   This one's for keeps- Gaurav asks Mona to click him and Malaika together in his cellphone

dolly1211 Goldie
dolly1211
dolly1211

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 1:48am | IP Logged
wow.. nice article... and Jassi no doubt is looking pretty without her specs and braces...
jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 2:24am | IP Logged
thanks for the article
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 9:15am | IP Logged
thanks queenbee...I wasn't able to post all that to this
site...maybe sometime you can tell me how!   Big smile
RenuNag Groupbie