~~My Thoughts - Our DEV is back!!!!~~ - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome post, lovely posters!
Beautiful posters Tara 👏
Todays episode was good especially the last part ..😳..Dev was back looking really handsome with his white and red sharwani ..
Cant wait for tommorow episode 😃..I think he might get another flash back remembering the mantra ??
He is dev, not abhay , see he is not wearing his earring also. I think some thing has happened and abhay is now dev only rads dev.Edited by august123 - 13 years ago
Great job with the posters and summary, Tara 👏
Edited by rajsri - 13 years ago
Amazing Poster RaDev_4EVA...................i really liked it..............the love quotes r very special..........and the pics r just amazing...........really loved it................keep up the good work!!!!!
wondeful post,,,,,,,, with gorgeous n awesum postersss!!!!
aww Tara😍just lovely thoughts,I really like it,like everytime😆me too I agree with u,Dev now is thinking of Radhika 24/7😍In everyday I observed Dev likes more and more Radhika...ohh this is so cutee😳anyway that part when you said about Chacoo, Arjun, Mrinalini are The 3 Idiots😆omg I luved that part...was so pretty,I must to agree with u😆and yaa me to I enjoy a lot if Radev will going someday to a pooja😍that moment it will be absolutly magic.And about Dadi ma, wohoo I'm so glad like you she remembered everything,from now she is like a hope Radev get more and more closer like before😍and yaa how can I forget your awsome posters,it are superbs,just love it.Omg I observed again I wrote too much and everytime I don't know when to stop😆anyway Tara wonderfull thoughts and posters like usuall and now I'm waiting for the next one😆keep it up like that!👍🏼
Tara: Lovely post and beautiful sum up of the episode...................Thanks............