Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

we are yet to see

addicted2dramas Senior Member
addicted2dramas
addicted2dramas

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Gopi save the day..

i have a feeling.. this kinjal trouble.. is somehow gonn lead to gopi helping her.. blahh blah

yes more.. becoming the better bahu

and all that typical stuff

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie

Khushi786 Groupbie
Khushi786
Khushi786

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 3:01am | IP Logged
i totally agree with you gopi will help kinjal and we will also get to see a beautiful relationship between kingal and gopi. Maybe Gop's goodness will make ahem fall for her.
-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushi786

i totally agree with you gopi will help kinjal and we will also get to see a beautiful relationship between kingal and gopi. Maybe Gop's goodness will make ahem fall for her.

yeah...Gopi and Kinjal will share a Sweet Relation..m also hoping the same.......and Aham will have to fall for Gopi coz of her Loving nature....but when is the only question and till then we will have to bear all tortures and pain.....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index