Aise Karo Naa Vidaa

Yash's love for Reva

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

just.mariah

just.mariah

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
when I see Yash, I only wish to have a guy like him in my life !! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL WinkWink
He is handsome,romantic,brave,honest.......intelligent......the list can go on and on......

Why you all love Yash (character,we all know about Anas=hearthrobStar) ????????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_1754

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yash's love for Reva" in Aise Karo Naa Vidaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monalidp

monalidp

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by just.mariah

when I see Yash, I only wish to have a guy like him in my life !! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL WinkWink
He is handsome,romantic,brave,honest.......intelligent......the list can go on and on......

Why you all love Yash (character,we all know about Anas=hearthrobStar) ????????
Yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hai....LOLLOLLOL
I love him for all the reasons you have cited above...The list can go on and on ....
Above all these the most important reason why I like Yash is  - He is too Good Hearted Smile
I mean many of the above qualities are there in Arya as well....but they mean nothing to us as he is not good, he is evil to the core. Yash wins as he is a positive character, after all he is the HERO yaar.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nehabist

findme925

Groupbie

findme925

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
i love him too i mean yashwardhan ...i wish i had a husband like him when i get married..he's good looking, nice, sweet, caring

sweety_1754

IF-Rockerz

sweety_1754

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
coz he looks soooo handsome..his character is innocent i wud say his character is soo cute..he is palying the role of yash soooo beautifuly that u cant stop urself to fall in luv with this character of yash

teddybear_aks

teddybear_aks

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Yash is perfect by all means..

demre

Groupbie

demre

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
YASH is dazzling , romantic,brave , emotional and altruistic ..............yash is one of favorite characters  in tv shows ......for me........

go yash go ... cong!!!!!!!!!!!!!ClapClapClapClapClap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top