Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
finally some1 in the family is sane enough to realise just what the guy is asking... i am surprised that it was only the dad who was angry with shravan on this breaking marriage at last min... the daadi goes and consoles him?! ON WHAT? yeah i agree shravan's only mistake is he took so long to refuse - but that's not just a minor mistake.. for a girl like saachi such a mistake can and will be disastrous as we can see.. he needs to understandd and accept responsibility for actions... shravan's dad's slap was well deserved...so was the warning he gave at the end - it's all the love and so much money that has made shravan so immature and ignorant of his actions... so it's goood that he realises all he wud have to leave for his tara - who doesn't even want him in her life right now Tongue

thankyou uncle jiTongue aaap ne mere dil ki eecha ko poora kar diya... since many days i had wanted to give shravan a tight slap.. i am sure even sachi wanted to do just that after today's epi Tongue andddd i also liked how niddhi's husband told her off! i mean i love niddhi bhabhi..but she SHUD not have let this issue go this far ... she shud have told some1 else earlier, so they cud have worked something out...

chalo koi nahi... so what do u guys think - wud shravan leave the house? or wud he agree khamoshi se?Tongue i think he is going to leave everything, go to tara, get rejected by her LOL and then come back and say yes for the marriage - but secretly make it  a contract one...OR he won't leave the house, just go to sachi and ask her for a contract marriage.. either way, i want to applaud shravan's dad! good step TongueClapStarStar
StarStar

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Canadian_Girl87cimbaGauri22suresh555princessonlineIndefiniteLOVEMaz.-BolNaHalke-isomersnycsweetieNymeriasunaina02

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nice! Good Job Shravan's Daddy =)" in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Ohhhhhhhhh that was a good one but not as good as what shravan gave that evil creepster jiju yesterday!LOL

Let Shravan traverse the road of "luuuurve" the real and the hard way, then he'll realize the true meaning of love and will also learn to appreciate lil things that he takes for granted!
Most of the blame for the mess goes to Nidhi bhabhi...she knew it all along..she is elder and matured but she didn't speak up and now look what shravan had to go through! if she had let him tell this earlier then it would have been much better for both families. O well....I'm so glad Shravan was adamant and told everything to both saachi and his family! A pat on the back from meLOL

btw....i'm kinda eager to know who comes up with contract wedding......this show's now in the game and so it feels! LOL

hopefully they'll air an epi tomorrow too.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdaughterMaz.IndefiniteLOVEisomersSid4TeamCanada

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Liked what Shravan's dad did...he stood firm.... but like daddy like sonLOL...Shravan too is adamant... he mostly will be persuaded to return home by his other family members or Tara...

Interesting...finally it seems like the story is kinda moving...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nymeria

IndefiniteLOVE

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sunaina02

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
yes story is getting really interesting !!!StarStar

My wild guess- Shravan goes out , Sanchi also  because of that jiju-didi fiasco  leaves the house and both of them meet somewhere and tell each other respective dukh bhari kahani - at that moment  Tara arrives and being more practical and business-minded gives them the idea of contract marriage ......LOL Big smileBig smileBig smile

Now how do you like that ??? Wink

Edited by sunaina02 - 22 July 2010 at 12:30pm

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Now finally Shravan to move to his real home, la la land.

princessonline

IF-Dazzler

princessonline

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
I agree with you more than 100%! I don't understand why the rest of the family is consoling Shravan? Dadi told Shravan " Wait till tomorrow and lets see if things fall into place!" What the heck? She was most excited to have Saachi has her daughter-in-law but she is ready to break that relationship for some girl! Even Nidhi told everyone that she met Tara and thought that she was unfit to be the daughter-in-law of the house and still they are ready to break the marriage because Shravan says he does not love Saachi but Tara! I mean this guy changes his mind every minute. Even if they do agree to marry Shravan to Tara he might just change his mind last minute and say that he is in love with Saachi and would like to marry her instead of Tara. They need to for once take a stand and make sure that Shravan follows through with this marriage or there will be consequences. This is completely unacceptable! It is not a game over there Saachi and her family have mortgaged their house and here Shravan doesn't even want to marry Saachi. What will happen to Saachi? Where will she go!? This will give the people who already talk bad about her more of a chance to mock her! At the end of the day a girl is blamed for everything in an Indian society and I am sure everyone in Shravan's family are aware of that fact. I think all of them need to stand by the dad and agree to what he is saying because he is the only one who still has sense left in that family. Others just dance to Shravan's tunes. I hope that this marriage happens whether or not Shravan wants it to. I am so sick and tired of Shravan using everyone for his benefit and not caring about anyone else other then himself. I thin Nidhi was wrong to even want to stop the marriage after that engagement happened! She should have told Shravan that no I will not do anything you will have to continue with this marriage instead of giving him more hopes and ideas. But I can't even blame Nidhi for everything because its not like Shravan care's for what she thinks because he is not even willing to listen to her who has risked so much just to help him. Better yet in front of the whole family he goes Nidhi met Tara and makes her a part of his mistakes. I really hope that he leaves his house, Tara rejects him and he comes back and says yes. I am so sorry to those who like Shravan but he is really making me mad at this point. He is going after a girl who isn't even sure she is going to be with him after a year. I agree with Shravan's dad and what ever he has to say about Shravan. No offense to anyone this is just what I think.  So sorry it got so long but finally someone posted a post like this I have been mad about this for so long. Great, great post,

Riya

Edited by princessonline - 22 July 2010 at 3:06pm

Nymeria

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
@Riya---you have a good point there that Shravan should stop taking everyone for granted and stop being self-centered.But...just think from the other perspective for once...this guy's been pampered and sheltered throughout his life by his mum, grandmum and his bhabhi..and his Dad has never ever thought of him as being capable of something. he has always been harsh to him...always told him what he does wrong. but never has he appreciated him for something if not all...never has he showed him his affectionate side until that day when Saachi makes him aware of his son's goodness. Shravan also stated today about this bridge in between him and his dad that has kept them both aloof and never able to understand each other. I'm not saying what shravan did and what he is doing is right or acceptable...it's not! All i mean to say is that there's more to his present attitude and actions. Out of all characters of this show, Shravan's character has a pretty interesting story to tell...that's what I think.Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top