Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Is this show living up to its name? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pariyaa

im talking about daily's written updates, n if it is present then may be mention with another title.

m also telling abt daily written update dear...
July 22- Baa Saves Gopi
July 21-Picture Abhi Baaki Hai

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is this show living up to its name? (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 1:51am | IP Logged
may be far away it will fall with the title as all and every show has the same policy of moving forward.

Thamanna85

Goldie

Thamanna85

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 3:37am | IP Logged
If i remember correctly what Gopi said in the promos, it went something like this. "Kaise hogi woh, kya pyar karegi mujse, aur nahi karegi toh apni pyar se usse apna banaungi" and now she's talking of leaving. O.k so Ahem loves someone else but she still should not forget her own words. I think the title applies to the girls just as much as the boys, hench Gopi should stay and give him her support like with the address, even though that was a small thing.

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tomonna

If i remember correctly what Gopi said in the promos, it went something like this. "Kaise hogi woh, kya pyar karegi mujse, aur nahi karegi toh apni pyar se usse apna banaungi" and now she's talking of leaving. O.k so Ahem loves someone else but she still should not forget her own words. I think the title applies to the girls just as much as the boys, hench Gopi should stay and give him her support like with the address, even though that was a small thing.

yeah its not as per title when Gopi is saying to leave Aham and MM.......
but i think something will happen for sure in future and then she will prove that I'll be always with my husband.........Hamesha Saath Nibhaungi.....sort of...

only thing is till then we have to bear pain....

tempetation

tempetation

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
oh i m really sorry 4 ur inconvenience...
n by d way thank u so much.
byee...

surfgal

surfgal

Posted: 25 July 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
whatever it is the audience are tired ofseeing a crying gopi day after day and a mean aunt and a scheming raashi ..give us a break and agree there is a lot to come and hopefully it will coz the way the show is going i doubt it .it may get canned s0oon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top