Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Thamanna85

Goldie

Thamanna85

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
The show is called Saath Nibana Saathiya, but so far none the husbands are supporting their wives even Jigar. Now before everyone starts huffing and puffing let me finish. In the promos before the show started it showed what Gopi and Rashi wanted in a life partner. Rashi basically wants to go in to a rich family and have a slave as a husband and Gopi wants a husband who she loves and loves her back. Nothing like that is happening. I admit Jigar is being an ideal husband caring for Rashi, but in her eyes its not enough, she feels he should do more. I think there's a reason why its called Saath Nibana Saathiya, i think something's going to happen in the future where they are going to need their husbands support (more than now). E.g Jigar finds out what a bitch Rashi is and what she did with Sonal, she becomes good fianally realises her mistake but loses respect and trust from Jigar. With Gopi and Ahem i think its going to be the classic mother verses wife for Ahem when he does fianally fall for her.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

c111suvaaslondonVivaciousQueenpuvinisajnieAfghanLeena-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is this show living up to its name?" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
gr8 post dear
wil come later with my views

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
yeah u r right. show show is only about 2months old and the story has only started and there is a lot to come. both couples got married only a month ago so plenty of dramas are there and lets see wht the cvs are plnning!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

tempetation

tempetation

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
can someone plz write d updates of d show....
its really needed

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pariyaa

can someone plz write d updates of d show....
its really needed

updates are already done, u can check that.

Thamanna85

Goldie

Thamanna85

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

gr8 post dear
wil come later with my views
  Thanks

-tellyaddict-

tempetation

tempetation

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
im talking about daily's written updates, n if it is present then may be mention with another title.

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
The title of the show actually makes sense, its more of a question to the significant other  or promise. (Gopi's case at least). As you said the promos showed Rashi asking for a rich family and a slave husband and Gopi asking for a loving husband. Both have recieved the complete opposite of what they wished for. Not only them but Jigar and Ahem also got the complete opposite of what they wished in a wife. In this case, the question of can you still fulfill and be loyal to your paternership? You don't always get what you want, but will you still stand behind your "saathiya" forever? This question is currently what is happening.  Not just on one side but both side. Rashi needs to "saath nibhaana" with Jigar by understanding who he is and that money doesn't matter love does. Jigar also needs to fulfill his saath by helping Rashi change and understanding the true meaning of relationships. Gopi needs to fulfill her saath by giving exactly what Ahem wants, to move out of his way until he realizes who Gopi truly is. Ahem need to fulfill his saath by forgetting anita and accepting Gopi as his today. Each is faced with a challenge, some seen straight at the for front and others still hiding behinds walls. The serial's name to me is more of a question, that no matter what happens you will always be there for me right? And that is what each of them are facing and the answer is still to be seen.

Edited by taral83 - 22 July 2010 at 9:42pm

KiranSD1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top