Page 8 Page 8

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

Originally posted by --Nishita--

somehow i am liking the idea of the jalane wala track...hope CVs handle it well & Aksh gets samajhdaar once and for all!! lage raho Naitik Big smile

Did you watch the epi Ritu? Aksh is so cute...se kept insisting on doing Naitik's work and he was enjoying all the attention LOL   LOL   LOL He has just started his trick...cant wait to see what all he has planned.

nahi yaar...I reallly havent seen for weeks...just read the updates and your comments...should I watch this one?? well now Im curious to see Sneha's shakal also...

haan watch this one..Akshara was too cute, the way she was doing Naitik's work, uske mana karne ke baad bhi..LOL LOL n Naitik too was playing around....hehee..Munna ko bhi maza aa raha hai...
i hope this track is handled well vyr Dimri rani....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aksh ka jalna shuru...Yay! (Page 7)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

somehow i am liking the idea of the jalane wala track...hope CVs handle it well & Aksh gets samajhdaar once and for all!! lage raho Naitik Big smile

Did you watch the epi Ritu? Aksh is so cute...se kept insisting on doing Naitik's work and he was enjoying all the attention LOL   LOL   LOL He has just started his trick...cant wait to see what all he has planned.

nahi yaar...I reallly havent seen for weeks...just read the updates and your comments...should I watch this one?? well now Im curious to see Sneha's shakal also...

Yedi is no great shakes...horrible girl who gets on my nerves. Watch the 3 and 4th part on utube....that has Naksh in it. Have you seen Friday's episode? That had Naksh romance Big smile   Big smile

sabko kheecnh kheenchke lao....TPT ka bas yehi kaam hai...Big smile

desertrose21

IF-Dazzler

desertrose21

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
I love the name Yedi ROFL it suits her perfectly.

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desertrose21

she is actully yedi nida... she dosent knw basic thngs... sab girati, todti phodti hai.... & darr kis baat ka hai use i dont understnd.... naitik bhoot hai kya???
he told her to make sum designs.. woh bhi ulta kari... uske chakkar mein nandu munna naraaz ho gayi.. 2 episodes gaye isi chakkar mein...Angry

desertrose21

IF-Dazzler

desertrose21

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful16

she is actully yedi nida... she dosent knw basic thngs... sab girati, todti phodti hai.... & darr kis baat ka hai use i dont understnd.... naitik bhoot hai kya???

he told her to make sum designs.. woh bhi ulta kari... uske chakkar mein nandu munna naraaz ho gayi.. 2 episodes gaye isi chakkar mein...Angry

ROFL maybe she is related to Ghabreli.

and Akshara is jalofying of this yedi? ROFL

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
i loved ystrday's episode but missed discussions Cry
internet connection ki tohh....Angry
anywaz i loved kal ka episode... kya mast cute scene tha... aksh actng all lovey-dovey... aur munna k expression... WAAH!!! mazaaa aaya...
precap mein aksh ko zor ka jhatka dhire se laga... now she wil naha dho k run bhind munna... billi ne mast baat daali hai munni k dimaag mein.... ab asli romance hoga... Day Dreaming
yeh varsha kya paagal hai??? aanewale 10 din mein hi uski delivery ho jaayegi??? batade na baba sabko... fukat ka tension
ghabru karegi kya pregnancy jaankar??? subah shaam massage karegi varsha ki????
pura 1 episode waste kiya shoppng ko lekar... kya kharida ghabreli ne??? bag bhi shourya laaya... paagal kahin ki, sirf bore karti hai Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Divya_

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by beautiful16

ROFL maybe she is related to Ghabreli.

and Akshara is jalofying of this yedi? ROFL
LOL arre akshi ne dekha nahi yeh paagal ko ab tak... as soon as she sees her she will b back to square1...  chalo achcha hai i hope she dosent see her.. humara romance quota humein milega...Big smile

..Akaisha..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Akaisha..

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pravz_me

yayyyyyyyyyyy! ..

she ws soo cuteeeeee....n akshara told dat ..naitik looks soo cute wen he do dat ..n she loves him more...OMG ..um toh deaddd! ..ttly fidaaaaa on bth of demm ..

n d precap ...saw naitikz cute smileee ..Day Dreaming
yaaa di..he is luking sooo cutie lyk ma cutie pie....i luv naksh yaar awesome... Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Go to top