Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

blueash

IF-Rockerz

blueash

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Varsha scenes r sooo boring zzzz, they r showing her in half of d epi..n they shud show like gayatri is telling some work to akshara n she is not doin tht n doin naitiks work ,thn it will b more fun...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aksh ka jalna shuru...Yay! (Page 6)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blueash

IF-Rockerz

blueash

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

LOL

ROFL haan aur kya..hum bhi kitne budhu hai..kya kya sochte hai....ash kar aur kya....din par din aur deewane hue jaa rahe hai....kitna discuss karte hai baba.....ek towel chhuta toh PT mere peechee a agaye..LOL LOL
[/QUOTE]

hehe funny

ravinaj

ravinaj

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
u guys noticed even gay3 listen to akshi these dayzzzz........................

smiley2012

smiley2012

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 6:37pm | IP Logged

Today's epi was good but when is varsha's secret gonna come out so eager to knoe lol Wink

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
somehow i am liking the idea of the jalane wala track...hope CVs handle it well & Aksh gets samajhdaar once and for all!! lage raho Naitik Big smile

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

somehow i am liking the idea of the jalane wala track...hope CVs handle it well & Aksh gets samajhdaar once and for all!! lage raho Naitik Big smile

Did you watch the epi Ritu? Aksh is so cute...se kept insisting on doing Naitik's work and he was enjoying all the attention LOL   LOL   LOL He has just started his trick...cant wait to see what all he has planned.

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Did you watch the epi Ritu? Aksh is so cute...se kept insisting on doing Naitik's work and he was enjoying all the attention LOL   LOL   LOL He has just started his trick...cant wait to see what all he has planned.

nahi yaar...I reallly havent seen for weeks...just read the updates and your comments...should I watch this one?? well now Im curious to see Sneha's shakal also...

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Nishita--

nahi yaar...I reallly havent seen for weeks...just read the updates and your comments...should I watch this one?? well now Im curious to see Sneha's shakal also...

Yedi is no great shakes...horrible girl who gets on my nerves. Watch the 3 and 4th part on utube....that has Naksh in it. Have you seen Friday's episode? That had Naksh romance Big smile   Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top