Pratigya

FF: KAASH & AMAN MATHUR UD pg50 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 52

aleena1

IF-Rockerz

aleena1

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha2010

kaasshhuu ....ghanti daadi sabka band bajayegi.......................ROFL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLGUYS BEAWARE OF THE MENACING GANTI DADIROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLYOU HAVE BEEN WARNEDROFLROFLROFLYou know what they say quiet ones always make a riotLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: KAASH & AMAN MATHUR UD pg50 (Page 7)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
This ff is a luagh riot.So first I am in love with SSAngryLOLLOL,then I get to know that he's married to serialmaniac and then I run into this handsome hunkEmbarrassedLOLand stare at him for 72 odd hoursShockedEmbarrassedLOLLOL.I love this ff.Pls continue Aleena.Your doing a good jobStar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

halaa-sunlight-aleena1

aleena1

IF-Rockerz

aleena1

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by aleena1

ROFL is all I can say!!! ROFL

Thanx hun for taking time out and readingBig smilereally appreciate your commentsBig smile
I hope you enjoyed it

what's best is that u have cast in members of our forum LOL

I thought I'd make it unique for only Pratigya fans... since we forced Kaash into liking Aman mathurLOL

has Shruti read u have done with her? ROFL

No not yet..... she wont mind she has forgotton about Sajjan singh and is now after the new guy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Thanx hun for taking time out and readingBig smilereally appreciate your commentsBig smile
I hope you enjoyed it

I thought I'd make it unique for only Pratigya fans... since we forced Kaash into liking Aman mathurLOL

No not yet..... she wont mind she has forgotton about Sajjan singh and is now after the new guy

very cunning... oh n u can put this also, that she sees SS being rude to women or his wife n the Shruti beats her with her chappal LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1shruthiR

aleena1

IF-Rockerz

aleena1

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiR

This ff is a luagh riot.So first I am in love with SSAngryLOLLOL,then I get to know that he's married to serialmaniac and then I run into this handsome hunkEmbarrassedLOLand stare at him for 72 odd hoursShockedEmbarrassedLOLLOL.I love this ff.Pls continue Aleena.Your doing a good jobStar

aah thanx hun for your lovely comments SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Hope you like the new guySmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile or maybe I should send you back to sajjan singhLOLLOLLOLLOL

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shruthiR

aah thanx hun for your lovely comments SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Hope you like the new guySmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile or maybe I should send you back to sajjan singhLOLLOLLOLLOL
No no.I like the new guyEmbarrassedLOL

aleena1

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged

I hope you enjoyed it

very cunning... oh n u can put this also, that she sees SS being rude to women or his wife n the Shruti beats her with her chappal LOL
It would be my pleasure to beat up SS with my chappalLOL

Edited by shruthiR - 23 July 2010 at 9:21am

_dkmystery_

aleena1

IF-Rockerz

aleena1

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged

I hope you enjoyed it

OOOOOOH good idea..... shruthi beats Sajjan singh up when suddenly the chappal slips out of shruthis hand and smacks the handsome guy and he is totally knocked out LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Shruthi is scared and runs over to him and takes him to hospital.........where he is given an injection and  is sleepingLOLLOL.............

_dkmystery_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top