Pratigya

FF: KAASH & AMAN MATHUR UD pg50 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 52

xmuqix

IF-Sizzlerz

xmuqix

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

Originally posted by xmuqix

lmao i dont know who shruti is...so can someone let me know...tnxEmbarrassed

n OMG sajjan singh....hahahaha i cracked up when i read that...will u continue? it seems like this is going to be a good 1TongueLOL
ShockedShocked tum shruti ko nhi jante? beta bas wait till the episode is aired...evryone will rush to shruti's thread to see wat she has written abt krishna....LOL

nope dont know her, i jus started posting on pratigya forum today lolLOL...whats her username??
shruti R. Embarrassed just wait..she will pop up any minute with her loooooonnnggg essay....LOLWink

ok ill look forward 2 itLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: KAASH & AMAN MATHUR UD pg50 (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged

lmao i dont know who shruti is...so can someone let me know...tnxEmbarrassed

n OMG sajjan singh....hahahaha i cracked up when i read that...will u continue? it seems like this is going to be a good 1TongueLOL
ShockedShocked tum shruti ko nhi jante? beta bas wait till the episode is aired...evryone will rush to shruti's thread to see wat she has written abt krishna....LOL

nope dont know her, i jus started posting on pratigya forum today lolLOL...whats her username??
shruti R. Embarrassed just wait..she will pop up any minute with her loooooonnnggg essay....LOLWink

ok ill look forward 2 itLOL
she is with the written update today..seeEmbarrassed

halaa

halaa

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
that was really good and funny too.plz someone continue soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1kasturika_kashu

aleena1

IF-Rockerz

aleena1

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
UnhappyUnhappyCryCryCrySo many views but no one is continuing with the ff..

I will be back....... if no-one continues........ then I will........ and I will be soooooooooooo evil Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile 

Then maybe sum1 will write ...

kasturika_kashuAbray

Abray

IF-Sizzlerz

Abray

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
omg shruti in lub wid SS ROFL awesome aleenaaaaa
good job Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1

Abray

IF-Sizzlerz

Abray

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aleena1

UnhappyUnhappyCryCryCrySo many views but no one is continuing with the ff..

I will be back....... if no-one continues........ then I will........ and I will be soooooooooooo evil Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile 

Then maybe sum1 will write ...

meee ready Big smileEmbarrassed but noo ideaSleepy

Edited by Aabrayy - 22 July 2010 at 1:43pm

aleena1kasturika_kashu

aleena1

IF-Rockerz

aleena1

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aabrayy

omg shruti in lub wid SS ROFL awesome aleenaaaaa
good job Smile

Aree yaar, Kaash is Sajjan's current girlfriend, she wants to break up with him and shruthi well not exactly love but has a crush on himLOL  well for now any way....

kasturika_kashuAbray

aleena1

IF-Rockerz

aleena1

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 6:10pm | IP Logged

Ok I might as well do the update...... Evil Smile

Angad pleased with his work.... throws the hankie in the bin.....and is admiring his car....and sits inside....While Kaash looks on......

Kaash: Look at that creep, admiring this car... I will show him....
Kaash grabs a fistful of mad and throws it at the car......
Kaash: Hey......your car is still dirty.....what are you gonna do now??? (She starts laughing)

Angad steps out of his car, gives dirty looks at Kaash..... he realises that he has thrown the hankie away..... he sighs..

He grabs a handful of paan and starts chewing it.........After a while he starts spitting at the car.....(since the paan colour matches the car colour and starts to gather phlegm so that it sticks on...Dead

Kaash is horrified: ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that is sooooooooooooooooooo disgusting

She runs away to the college toilets to clean herself up.....

Angad is laughing in the backgroud.....and leaves

After a short while....

Kaash exits the college and is walking on the pavement, she is all nice and clean...
Kaash is thinking about Sajjan singh and how romantic he was with her.... but she couldnt spend her life with him..... since her parents were against this relationship... and  he was old enough to be her dad.......and also Kaash didnt know anything about Sajjans singhs background, his life or anything except that whatever feelings she had has gone.....
Kaash is constantly thinking about Sajjan.... when all of a sudden another car, a morrie minor is passing by and breaks down in front of her, the exhuast pipe breaks and Kaash is covered in a black substance (more like soot)

Kaash's face is so fierce and her eyes are so red she looks like an angry bull 

View Image

A man gets out of his car, He apologises to Kaash and says I will pay for your clothes to get cleaned...... this is my card.... and my name is Aman mathur....

Kaash: You better pay you creep.......couldn't you break down somewhere else..... you stupid person.... you have covered me in this black substance.....

Aman Mathur: I have already apologised...but I think you should apologise for insulting me.....

Kaash: What????? you go to hell..... apologise my foot.....go and drop dead.... you creep...

Aman: It seems that you need to learn some manners......what have your parents told you??? havent they taught you anything...

Kaash is sooo furious curses him and says I dont have time for this..... keep your money....... she starts to walk away..... but kicks the car..... the bumper falls off....

Kaash: with that money..... repair your own car...... you creep....... with this said she leaves......

Later on in the day.........

Kaash meets up with sajjan singh, who is waiting for her at her favourite cafe.... He has brought a large bouqet of flowers...

Sajjan singh is smiling at kaash and hands  over the roses and starts to sing.....
kitna pyaara hai yeh chehra....(heres the link...)

After their lovely moments.......Kaash finally reveals the reason for her to meet him at the cafe..

Kaash:  Sajjan..... I know that you love me but..... but we cant stay together any more........

Sajjan: WHAT????

Kaash: You know my parents are against this relationship.... and I dont have any feelings for you any more.........we should stop seeing each other....and best to leave it at that....

Sajjan is quite doesnt utter a word.....
Kaash is worried:  Sajjan please say something.......

Sajjan: Huh....what......Oh ok......if you wanna break up thats fine...
Kaash: Is it really fine?????Are you OK????
Sajjan: Yep, well you started to become a burden on me......its good that we end now.......before my wife finds out...
Kaash is shocked and says WIFE..... so your married????........
Sajjan: Yes..... my WIFE SERIALMANIACROFL she is a pure blooded thakurain..... so loveable and fierce at the same time....
Kaash is in tears......I cant believe you betrayed me..... you creep....go to hell......She throws the roses at Sajjan singh and storms out the cafe.......

Meanwhile, in the corner, watching this drama was Shruthi.... who was also in tears..... Sajjan..... you creep......why did you do this.... made me fall deeply mad in love with you...(she sobs loudly) but you betrayed me............

Bewafa plays in the background

Shruthi runs out the cafe..... but bumps into someone and is about to fall, when that person grabs her by the waist.....He smiles at her....she is constantly staring at this person. He is tall, very fair, very handsome, pitch black eyes and has a slim body build...

She is lost in her own little world......maahi plays in the background
Shruthi.......has fallen istantly in love with this person.......

Ok.....thats enough from me now......
Anybody else what to update next......You can write a few lines if you want please do join in the fun......

In the meantime have to run and hide ....preeti AKA serialmaniac will be chasing after meROFL

Edited by aleena1 - 22 July 2010 at 6:12pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

halaachhaya007serialmaniackasturika_kashushruthiRpritiraysAbray_dkmystery_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top