FF: KAASH & AMAN MATHUR UD pg50 - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by aleena1

Thanx hun for taking time out and readingπŸ˜ƒreally appreciate your commentsπŸ˜ƒ
I hope you enjoyed it

what's best is that u have cast in members of our forum πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nisha2010

hey me ghanti daadi......................ka yaar abhi se budhao bana diya,,,,,..................😑
🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ROFLROFLROFLROFL......... ok.....what role would you likeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ROFLROFL

plz do join in and have a bit of funπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by dkmystery

what's best is that u have cast in members of our forum πŸ˜†

I thought I'd make it unique for only Pratigya fans... since we forced Kaash into liking Aman mathurπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by aleena1

I thought I'd make it unique for only Pratigya fans... since we forced Kaash into liking Aman mathurπŸ˜†

has Shruti read u have done with her? 🀣

yar the more i read...the more i feel.....this grl is the greatest ff writer evr......romance,horro.....fun...humour...u r simple rocking,mindblowing....superb.............πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

nisha ghanti dadi......aabray--naina ji.......🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
kaasshhuu ....ghanti daadi sabka band bajayegi.......................🀣
Originally posted by kaasshh

yar the more i read...the more i feel.....this grl is the greatest ff writer evr......romance,horro.....fun...humour...u r simple rocking,mindblowing....superb.............πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

nisha ghanti dadi......aabray--naina ji.......🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 Thanx for the comments.....No I'm not the greatest ff writer...... I honestly believe that there better writers on the forum.... and really im not up to standard with them.....

thanx for your lovely comments hun😊😊😊😊😊😊😳😳😳😳😳😳

Originally posted by nisha2010

kaasshhuu ....ghanti daadi sabka band bajayegi.......................🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLGUYS BEAWARE OF THE MENACING GANTI DADIROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLYOU HAVE BEEN WARNEDROFLROFLROFLYou know what they say quiet ones always make a riotπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
This ff is a luagh riot.So first I am in love with SSπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†,then I get to know that he's married to serialmaniac and then I run into this handsome hunkπŸ˜³πŸ˜†and stare at him for 72 odd hoursπŸ˜²πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.I love this ff.Pls continue Aleena.Your doing a good job⭐️
Originally posted by dkmystery

has Shruti read u have done with her? 🀣

No not yet..... she wont mind she has forgotton about Sajjan singh and is now after the new guy