Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aleena1

Thanx hun for taking time out and readingπŸ˜ƒreally appreciate your commentsπŸ˜ƒ
I hope you enjoyed it

what's best is that u have cast in members of our forum πŸ˜†
aleena1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nisha2010

hey me ghanti daadi......................ka yaar abhi se budhao bana diya,,,,,..................😑
🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ROFLROFLROFLROFL......... ok.....what role would you likeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ROFLROFL

plz do join in and have a bit of funπŸ˜ƒ
aleena1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dkmystery

what's best is that u have cast in members of our forum πŸ˜†

I thought I'd make it unique for only Pratigya fans... since we forced Kaash into liking Aman mathurπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aleena1

I thought I'd make it unique for only Pratigya fans... since we forced Kaash into liking Aman mathurπŸ˜†

has Shruti read u have done with her? 🀣
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

yar the more i read...the more i feel.....this grl is the greatest ff writer evr......romance,horro.....fun...humour...u r simple rocking,mindblowing....superb.............πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

nisha ghanti dadi......aabray--naina ji.......🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
kaasshhuu ....ghanti daadi sabka band bajayegi.......................🀣
aleena1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaasshh

yar the more i read...the more i feel.....this grl is the greatest ff writer evr......romance,horro.....fun...humour...u r simple rocking,mindblowing....superb.............πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

nisha ghanti dadi......aabray--naina ji.......🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 Thanx for the comments.....No I'm not the greatest ff writer...... I honestly believe that there better writers on the forum.... and really im not up to standard with them.....

thanx for your lovely comments hun😊😊😊😊😊😊😳😳😳😳😳😳

aleena1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nisha2010

kaasshhuu ....ghanti daadi sabka band bajayegi.......................🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLGUYS BEAWARE OF THE MENACING GANTI DADIROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLYOU HAVE BEEN WARNEDROFLROFLROFLYou know what they say quiet ones always make a riotπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shruthiR thumbnail
This ff is a luagh riot.So first I am in love with SSπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†,then I get to know that he's married to serialmaniac and then I run into this handsome hunkπŸ˜³πŸ˜†and stare at him for 72 odd hoursπŸ˜²πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.I love this ff.Pls continue Aleena.Your doing a good job⭐️
aleena1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dkmystery

has Shruti read u have done with her? 🀣

No not yet..... she wont mind she has forgotton about Sajjan singh and is now after the new guy