Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aleena1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Next update...enjoy😊

It's been 72 hours, 45 minutes and 33 seconds since the handsome guy caught hold of shruti, and he is still holding her……

Clueless1 walks past them, she is absolutely clueless and oblivious to what is going on, a massive crowd has gathered outside to witness this miracle…..(they assume they are statues since they haven't moved a muscle or even blinked……. Clueless1 who is totally clueless asks 'is this some type of memorial or something'…..

Fat ugly man……No this is a new style romance…… youngsters nowadays…… they are so besharam…… they cant find a room but instead they are doing this in a public space……

Caf owner is fuming like a bulldog grabs a megaphone and shouts near the handsome guys ear……. GO AWAY NOW…… OR ELSE I WILL CALL THE POLICE…….YOU HAVE ALREADY AFFECTED MY BUSINESS ALREADY….. GO AWAY AND FIND A ROOM….

Shruti and the man is startled and lets go of shruti…… shruthi is all shy, face red with embarrassment looks down and runs of………

Meanwhile….. Pratigya is leaving the Thakur household to meet her father in jail…….

Amma ji (Serialmaniac) taunts pratigya and says kaha jaa rahi ho Victoria madam???

Uss koone ko dekhne?

Pratigya: mera papa koone nahin hai, usne kuch nahi kiya……

Amma ji (serialmaniac) Accha to phir who jail mai kya kar raha hai? Makhi maar ne gya tha?

Nisha2010.(ganti dadi) starts to ring her bell violently

Pratigya and Amma ji… know its their cue to stop………..

Pratigya and Krishna leave the Thakur house and go to the jail…….

Krishna drops her off and leaves to find chandu and tuna………..

Pratigya enters the Police station, she meets Aman Mathur, Aabray (her mamma) and her father who is locked behind the bars……

Aabray (Pratigya's mama) is on the floor crying…nahin mera pati nai kuch nahi kiya…….

Shyam Ji: Aabray ji, aap ne aapko samaliye…. Aur mujhe aik cup chai mujhse dijye….

Aabray leaves to get tea from the local chai wala....

Meanwhile….

Shyam Ji: who is still in his high horses says….. Pratigya… main ne koon kiya hai aur mujhe sazaa milne hi chahiye. Mere galti hai jo plug lagaya tha....nai tha woh marthe nahin electric shock ke wajase.....

Pratigya: Papa, yeh koi baat hai??? Aap ko kya maloom tha kai lightening ayagi aur sub machliyo (fishes) ko electric shock milega???

Aman Mathur: Shyam ji yeh koi baat nahin……. Acha hai to aap bahar nickle kyunki taxpayer ka paisa waste ho jayega… behtar hai kai out of court settlement who jaye….yeh sabi palay hai….

They agree on out of court settlement of rupees to pay to RSPCA…..and has to work as a clown in a local circus troup……

Shyam Ji is freed…… Everyone is happy outside the station…… when Aman Mathur and his assistant part time balwant singh hear cries for help….(they have superhuman powers and can hear things and see things which normal humans cannot…..

Aman and Balwant look at each other….. music is heard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g&feature=related

They wish goodbye to the saxena family and leave..

Balwant: Boss I think theres 2 situations here…… I'll go to the west and you go to the north……

Aman: rightly said Balwant…… be safe……they leave

Aman in a blink of an eye gets changed he is wearing a blue leotard costume with a  red cape and red shorts on the outside and red boots…

Superman Costume R888001 Adult

Aman flies of and is near the scene….

A lady says…….is it a bird?

Man……… is it a plane

Hala: No its kashman

Help…..Help…..Help shouts a lady…

Kashman: What is the matter maam?

Lady: My cats stuck in a tree.. please get him down……

Kashman: No problem maam and in a blink of an eye the cat is safe and he hands it over to the lady…

Lady: Thank you Kaashman..

Kaashman: All in a days work maam……be safe with that said he leaves…..

By day Aman is a lawyer and night he is a superhero (guys I nicked this idea  from lovtv….. in the naming poll for Kaash and Aman she thought that kashman had a superhero element to it…. So therefore credit goes to her)

Mean while: Balwant is hard at work saving the people of new york city..

Guys I cant stop laughing😆😆😆😆…...Im not gonna describe it….so its best to watch this video…..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw-tQTS3-Iw

Please someone else put their ideas forward please....pretty please😃

aleena1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaasshh

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

aman...aman...aman...aman...aman...aman...aman............................ lolzz...am chanting his name now.......😆

😊😊😊😊Ha I knew you were crazy about him😆

Thanx for reading/commenting
aleena1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: halaa

mind blowing, awesome and superb.i loved it.aleena you are such a brilliant ff writer.i like ur ideas and ur way of writing very much.angad scene was very funny.ss betrayed our two very cute and innocent girls.i hope her wife will find out about him.kash and aman's first encounter was very well written.shruthi's falling scene was very cute.plz continue soon.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww thanx sweety for the lovely comments😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😊😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
I have update hun so enjoy
aleena1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: clueless1

🤣 🤣 Oh my god aleena dat was hilarious.... Liked angads spitting scene.....
😆 sajjan and serialmaniac..... Husband and wife 😆

didn't know that bhudda was so romantic singing a song for kaash and bringing roses as well

Please update soon.....

Thanx hun for comenting...... yes the BHUDDA is romantic but he doesnt show it😊😊😊😊
😆😆😆Sajjan and serialmaniac😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
aleena1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aabrayy

OMG serialmaniac 🤣 his wifeyyy...anyways that way kaashu wil b able 4get SS

Dont worry yaar you've made an entry also😆😆😆😆ROFLROFLROFL
aleena1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arhaanfanatic

Wot on urf is dis? Anova bakwas ff.......

DONT BOTHER READING?COMMENTING ON ANY OF MY FF------SO SICK OF YOU ALREADY😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 is all I can say!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey me ghanti daadi......................ka yaar abhi se budhao bana diya,,,,,..................😡
🤣
aleena1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dkmystery

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 is all I can say!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Thanx hun for taking time out and reading😃😃😃😃😃😃really appreciate your comments😃
I hope you enjoyed it
aleena1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: xmuqix

omggg omgggg
hilariousssssss