Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shaama

shaama

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
hi everyone..it has been days since i have been reading your posts,comments,stories,creations..etc..finally i have succeeded to become a cid-ian.all these days reading all your posts made me feel very bored and angry as i didn't know to join in this forum..i was gonna post this to you very early,but i was really scared.there were some other new members in this forum and they had posted some useless posts and you have said a lot of things to them.i thought maybe this is even a useless poll and you might say some thing to me also but could't control myself.I LOVE CID VERY MUCHever since i have started watching cid i have sweet dreams and nightmares most nights.i keep thinking when i get free time i will write stories for all my dreams and nightmares.it may take a lot of days, but will write a story very soon...

P.S=MY HANDS ARE TREMBLING WHEN I AM WRITING THIS,REALLY SORRY FOR THIS USELESS POLL    Unhappy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "cid" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Hey shaama we are not terrorists or villains ki tum humse itna dar jao yaar any new member is welcome to post their views as long as they are meaningful, we did object to some earlier new members as we felt as senior members in the forums it's our duty to object dome topics which are useless humse itni darne ki koi baath nahi we welcome you to CID forums hope you'll follow forum rules and not post some things which would hurt others,looking forward for your stories and creations !! We welcome you to CID forums and hope you'll indeed write some lovely creation any problems feel free to ask us in proper threads or pm us if you want help regarding creations !! And once again no need to be scared of us yaar !!

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
no worries shaama!

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged

We are not Dons over here. No need to worry. Just read rules and Regulations over here. Those posts you are referring were useless posts. comparisons being made and same type of thread being repeated thats why. Happy to have new active member here who soon will give us wonderful stories to read. waiting for them. would love to read posts from you on discussions going over here.

priya_sparsha

IF-Rockerz

priya_sparsha

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Sweetie, everyone are welcomed in the forum. Before you post anything, just look around if there's similar topic. Read those rules and you will be fine. Once again, Welcome to the forumHug

shaama

shaama

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
thanks everyone..i am really happy seeing your kindness..i am sure i will soon fit in this forum Smile

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
what is this yaar? Your hands are shivering???? We are good people, dont be afraid

CAHAT320

CAHAT320

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged
hey sweety don't be afraid! be relaxed and take part in the discutions you will enjoy it..........and once more welcome to if

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.