Rang Badalti Odhani

Shanak VM Factory - 3rd VM - Fools Rush In pg 6 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 09 September 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanakforever

ClapClapClapHeartHeartHeart beautiful kubare loved itEmbarrassed

Thank you darling for appreciating it....juts loved the song and thought it suited them...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shanak VM Factory - 3rd VM - Fools Rush In pg 6 (Page 7)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

missfilmy

Goldie

missfilmy

Posted: 10 September 2010 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Loved the VM KrishnaClap commented in detail in YTEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforeverkubare

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 12 September 2010 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Loved it Krishna and funny enough it suits themBig smile......I don't know many elvis songs, but I have heard ' You are always on my mind ' and ' Love me tender '.....Both are lovely and romantic, I think I heard them on TV or radio many times....

One of my favourite english songs is ' When you really love a woman ' by Brain Adams....Would be great for ShaNak once things start to get better for them....

shanakforeverkubare

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 12 September 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Loved it Krishna and funny enough it suits themBig smile......I don't know many elvis songs, but I have heard ' You are always on my mind ' and ' Love me tender '.....Both are lovely and romantic, I think I heard them on TV or radio many times....

Aww....he really sang some really great songs...love botht he ones you mentioned too...Big smile And yes the Fool was the inspitation really....it suits are Burthal an Fool...nah...LOLLOLLOL I see you got that....LOLLOLLOLLOL

One of my favourite english songs is ' When you really love a woman ' by Brain Adams....Would be great for ShaNak once things start to get better for them....

Aww....I love that Song...God ...the words the way he sang it....have it in my mind dear...but waiting for some really romantic, steamy, intense scenes to make a VM on it.

Thank you so much dear...Big smile

shanakforeverThe_May_Rose

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 12 September 2010 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missfilmy

Loved the VM KrishnaClap commented in detail in YTEmbarrassed

Thank you so much dearBig smile....read your commnets on YT dear....Big smile Thanks again for watching dear.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforever

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 12 September 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

Aww....I love that Song...God ...the words the way he sang it....have it in my mind dear...but waiting for some really romantic, steamy, intense scenes to make a VM on it.

Thank you so much dear...Big smile

Your welcome, but remember what the ' Mahapurush ' saysBig smile.......Make sure you tell me as soon as you make it the BA vm....But from your work, I can understand you need time for the perfect scenes to comeSmile.....

shanakforeverkubare

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 12 September 2010 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

[

Your welcome, but remember what the ' Mahapurush ' saysBig smile.......Make sure you tell me as soon as you make it the BA vm....But from your work, I can understand you need time for the perfect scenes to comeSmile.....

Will definitely PM you then dear...just need some more appropriate scenes...LOLLOLHopefully the coming weeks will bring some our way...WinkLOL

shanakforeverThe_May_Rose

Post Reply New Post

Go to top