Shanak VM Factory - 3rd VM - Fools Rush In pg 6 - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by FebruaryFlower

Great VM Krishna Di.
I loved it...in fact I think it wasn't long enough....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I wanted to carry on watching more of Shanak (especially Shan❀️)...!!!
Look forward to more VMs....keep up the good work....!!!
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much dear..I  am so glad that you loved it dear...πŸ€— and yes it was way to short...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Thank you again and hopefully more will be on its way soon....πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by remosalsa

Kubare😳, the vm was nice, with lovely scenes & songπŸ€—,
infact i found it lil shortπŸ˜†, i think , no one will mind, this short one😳, hoped the song was much longer😳

Thank you so much dear for appreciating it πŸ€— ..and for finding it short...🀣🀣🀣...and if it had been any longer...everyone who watched it would surely fall asleep..or kicked me....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by JayaV

lovely vm krishna ........ oh forget length ....... its awesome

Thank you so much Jaya...πŸ€— I am so glad you loved it...length and all.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Krishna, I am really sorry, but I finally got time to watch it and my god...why didnt I watch it before......Krishna, i have goosebumps right now...first the scens that u have chosen are out of the world and the music is right now giving me goosebumps!!!.........OMG!! thank u so much for such a beautiful piece!!!....from my heart!!

Mwah gal...what a telent!!  πŸ‘

Hey, one more thing, I loved how u matched the scene where in the background color change and the song uses the word - Satrangi!! what a match!! Awesome!! πŸ‘
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Krishna, I am really sorry, but I finally got time to watch it and my god...why didnt I watch it before......Krishna, i have goosebumps right now...first the scens that u have chosen are out of the world and the music is right now giving me goosebumps!!!.........OMG!! thank u so much for such a beautiful piece!!!....from my heart!!

No thank you dear for appreciating it.....πŸ€—

Mwah gal...what a telent!!  πŸ‘

Aww....thank you so very much for the compliment πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Hey, one more thing, I loved how u matched the scene where in the background color change and the song uses the word - Satrangi!! what a match!! Awesome!! πŸ‘

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thank you again dear...I am really happy that you loved it...and loved that....I thought it was so apt for that part of the song...πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you once again DD....love you *muwah & hugs*
Hello ladies me back again this time with my Third VM on my favourite pair....Shanak...ofcourse....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I had made this a while back...but did not get time to post so here it is on one of my all time favourite songs by The King himself, Elvis Presly Ofcourse...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Even loved the moive by this songs name...any guess....yes Fools Rush InπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Enjoy.πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ beautiful kubare loved it😳
Originally posted by shanakforever

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ beautiful kubare loved it😳

Thank you darling for appreciating it....juts loved the song and thought it suited them...πŸ˜†
Loved the VM KrishnaπŸ‘ commented in detail in YT😳
Loved it Krishna and funny enough it suits themπŸ˜ƒ......I don't know many elvis songs, but I have heard ' You are always on my mind ' and ' Love me tender '.....Both are lovely and romantic, I think I heard them on TV or radio many times....

One of my favourite english songs is ' When you really love a woman ' by Brain Adams....Would be great for ShaNak once things start to get better for them....