Rang Badalti Odhani

Shanak VM Factory - 3rd VM - Fools Rush In pg 6 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Thanks Krishna, will go and watch it ASAPSmile......

Its was my pleasure dear...hope you like it....still have to get the hang of this VM making business...LOLLOL

Wow KrishnaShockedBig smile.......Can't believe this was your first video.....The song and scenes were perfect and of good quality.....Great VMz, keep making moreSmile.....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shanak VM Factory - 3rd VM - Fools Rush In pg 6 (Page 3)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FebruaryFlower

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Krishna Di (Can I call you that?)
Haye, main mar jawa..lol!!!!
YOU ROCK!!!!!
That was the best...it was sooooo brilliantly put together and the song choice was pure perfection...I've loved it so much, I'm going to put it on my iPod...LOL
Great work love, keep it up!!!!

Thank you so much dear *takes a bow* Big smileTongueLOLLOL I am so glad you loved it and enjoyed it  dear Big smile And yes you can call me Krishna di Big smile 

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

Thanks Krishna, will go and watch it ASAPSmile......

Its was my pleasure dear...hope you like it....still have to get the hang of this VM making business...LOLLOL

Wow KrishnaShockedBig smile.......Can't believe this was your first video.....The song and scenes were perfect and of good quality.....Great VMz, keep making moreSmile.....

ROFLROFLROFL I see i left you shocked too...ROFLROFLROFLROFL I can't beleive it myself...ROFLROFLROFL It turned out pretty good ..if I may say so myslef...but am not completely satisfyed...hopefully the next one I have planned will be much better.Big smile Thank you May for liking it and enjoying yourself :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

-Unknown-22

IF-Dazzler

-Unknown-22

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Woow it was lovely ..loved the scenes you have used ..be sure to make more lol

kubare

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Krishna............Hug

Amazing collection of scenes and Mar Jawaan just added to the mood!!!

Krishna seriously, thank you very much for this VM.....Its got me into such a romantic mood, Iam now just hearing the romantic songs!! Love this mood! and u made me realize that Shaan and Khanak can together share a romantic sequence too and take it very well...I seriously had doubts on their romantic scenes though CVs have been giving us a little taste of it but even today I like their nok-jhok scenes! but u showed a diff facet!

thanks galllllllll!! Hug

*relaizes I am getting in mood*...sorry about this serious talk! .....u just got me into this *sniff sniff* mood.....

all your fault!! LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubareThe_May_Rose

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *|Heena|*

Woow it was lovely ..loved the scenes you have used ..be sure to make more lol

Thank you so much dearBig smile...I am glad that you loved it.Big smile..hopefully more will come soon...LOLLOL

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Krishna............Hug

Amazing collection of scenes and Mar Jawaan just added to the mood!!!

Krishna seriously, thank you very much for this VM.....Its got me into such a romantic mood, Iam now just hearing the romantic songs!! Love this mood! and u made me realize that Shaan and Khanak can together share a romantic sequence too and take it very well...I seriously had doubts on their romantic scenes though CVs have been giving us a little taste of it but even today I like their nok-jhok scenes! but u showed a diff facet!

thanks galllllllll!! Hug

*relaizes I am getting in mood*...sorry about this serious talk! .....u just got me into this *sniff sniff* mood.....

all your fault!! LOLLOLLOL

DD.....Hug

Thank you so much dearHugHug....I am so glad that you loved it and it got you in the mood....WinkTongueLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 

So true the CV's are taking their own sweet time...but I am willing to be patient...a they are going about it...slowly...hoefully we will see something smoking soon..LOLLOLLOL Me very very hopeful...LOLLOL 

From the time I have been hearing this song....after Shanak..they were the only ones I could see it on..and thus....once I got enough scenes that i thought would satisfy me and were appropriate for the song..I had to make a VM...am glad it was good.Big smile

And DD no need to say sorry dear....serious talk or non serious...all the talk from you is most welcome....HugHug

Hopefully will have an other VM soon...have this song I think suits them a lot....just waiting for some scenes....Big smile

Edited by kubare - 23 July 2010 at 2:43am

Dancingdoll

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 2:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sareeta

I liked your take Krishna with the song and with the scenes... it was nice...!!

I was thinking of making one myself, i love the naughty mad burthal and pagli... but I need to still download the episodes, it would take a while, but I definitely will make one... possibly next week....

Thank you so much Sareeta darling....Big smile means alot coming from you as you. Am still getting used to it...as the timing got a little off....LOLLOLLOL Now you are being really really sweet, kuch zyaada nahin ho gaya ?!!  LOL ... it was really good yaar... diff view point, something that hasnt happened on the show yet (the craving for luuurrrvvv) but the way you interpreted the scenes with the song was really nice. Aah, for a first time VM, it is super cool.. i know it takes time to get used to the software... but the timing wasnt so off... what I oved was the way you interepreted... only if I dare say, you seemed to have hurried up towards the end... like wanting to get it over and done with!! but seriously it was really good.. *go on, you can kick me now...*

You made some of the best VMs on Michi and I still have them saved...Big smileLOL and now that you are planning to make oen on Shanak I can't wait....am to excited...Big smileLOL  Aah, thank you *bows down humbly*! you still remember those VMs. I stopped making them after that! But now these two adorable nutters on RBO, got me wanting to make one! I've already started downloading all the episodes , should have something ready by Sunday!!! Weekend Masti you see!!

And you better keep those VM spree on  okay!! I am gonna be reminding you of it , every week!!! You've made us taste the best, now we wont stop for nothing!

Edited by sareeta - 23 July 2010 at 3:00am

kubare

Post Reply New Post

Go to top