Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thank uuuuuuuu sadhliiiiiiii...... hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for todayyyyyyyyyyyy ab pata nai kya hogaaa kalllllllll uff again i cant waitttttttttttooooo...  i hope this time rashi is catched red handed... its higgghhh timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
wow marvelous epi i must say. but precap sucked. stop it rashi😑 i hope everything goes right for gopi and someone catches rashi

thx for the update sadhli:)

I think zat the shirt will be red stained , n either Aham or Koki will see it and will get furious and scold Gopi a lot. Hope zis time also someone saves Gopi or Gopi gives Aham another white shirt to wear n hide the stained shirt. I jus hope a solution is found for the shirt prob n again Gopi get saved.

@ashi - i just lovd todays epi coz no torture n rona dhona 4 gopi. And baa saved her unknowingly. Bt precap made me furious. Rashi cn never stop conspiracy.

@queen- agree marvelous epi as no usual expectd yelling sessions. Bt precap made tomoro a doubtful epi.

@suk- m stil in doubt whether baa suspectd someone or it was just intuition. Bt i would lov to see her teling koki the doubt, if she has.

@sajnie- same my feeling, i want gopi to be saved by this staind shirt fiasco, n hope god wil save her again.
aare baki sab chodo, i want Aham to see Rashi has indeed spoils his fav white shirt πŸ˜† tab hoga sone pe suhagaaa and fir Aham bajayega Rashi ka band, drum, violinn  😈
omg i want to beat rashi.😑 who wants to help me. she is so evil. thanks for the lovely and fast update. today's episode was really good.
Originally posted by shalini01

omg i want to beat rashi.😑 who wants to help me. she is so evil. thanks for the lovely and fast update. today's episode was really good.

@bold - I am here with danda to beat Rashi πŸ˜†
ashi tumhare muh me ghee shakkar,
rashi ka drum , voilin, dholak, tabla sab bajega bt aham ko pata to lage.

Sajnie m also with u, rashi ko marne kutne k liye.
cheers. nice epi again.