Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

indy1979zombiemiratoonapoetrylchhedarohini_2007loop118dambispragyakumarRaviSharmasdavisER_ER_YAalpha12mitumipunjapremaditiasmi123s3chaudhladdooivanta29PDLIMAmani86ssanjanamiss_patel5msrkPavitrahp18KSKSp@rassrmirjinanda_gopaKatrina82_Nancy_naj7cimbapeg_pionneSunriseGreenevadpuvinishalini01Varsha-01sparkling_gemssajnienivedithaArwen.suk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "July 22- Baa Saves Gopi" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged
thank uuuuuuuu sadhliiiiiiii...... hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for todayyyyyyyyyyyy ab pata nai kya hogaaa kalllllllll uff again i cant waitttttttttttooooo...  i hope this time rashi is catched red handed... its higgghhh timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

VivaciousQueen

VivaciousQueen

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
wow marvelous epi i must say. but precap sucked. stop it rashiAngry i hope everything goes right for gopi and someone catches rashi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

evadsajnie-tellyaddict-suk19

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
i think baa suspects

-tellyaddict-

sajnie

IF-Rockerz

sajnie

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged

thx for the update sadhli:)

I think zat the shirt will be red stained , n either Aham or Koki will see it and will get furious and scold Gopi a lot. Hope zis time also someone saves Gopi or Gopi gives Aham another white shirt to wear n hide the stained shirt. I jus hope a solution is found for the shirt prob n again Gopi get saved.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
@ashi - i just lovd todays epi coz no torture n rona dhona 4 gopi. And baa saved her unknowingly. Bt precap made me furious. Rashi cn never stop conspiracy.

@queen- agree marvelous epi as no usual expectd yelling sessions. Bt precap made tomoro a doubtful epi.

@suk- m stil in doubt whether baa suspectd someone or it was just intuition. Bt i would lov to see her teling koki the doubt, if she has.

@sajnie- same my feeling, i want gopi to be saved by this staind shirt fiasco, n hope god wil save her again.

sajnie

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
aare baki sab chodo, i want Aham to see Rashi has indeed spoils his fav white shirt LOL tab hoga sone pe suhagaaa and fir Aham bajayega Rashi ka band, drum, violinn  Evil Smile

shalini01

IF-Rockerz

shalini01

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
omg i want to beat rashi.Angry who wants to help me. she is so evil. thanks for the lovely and fast update. today's episode was really good.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top